Chapter 7 ( The truth )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seungcheol looked at jeonghan afraid to go down from a high place since they climbed here in a long stairs and after the stairs there's wide space to go down by jumping ..but after he jumped , seungcheol's eyes softened seeing the cute angel trying his best although he's shaking in fear ..

" Jump jeonghan , I will catch you ." 

The long haired teen flushed as he hesitated to do so but when he saw seungcheol holding out his arm to catch him ..jeonghan closed his eyes and jumped ..

Getting picked up so easily and seungcheol smiled before placing him down .

" See  ? that was easy ." jeonghan flushed , lost in seungcheol's kindness and sweet tone he used as he said that . 

" I always come here when I need some time alone ...from all the unpleasant stuff of being the heir son and that I have to take over the company.. I want to live normally ..I don't want such a bothersome responsibility .."  

He took jeonghan's hand to jump from other rock so they reach to the spot seungcheol's talking about . 

Meanwhile the younger bite his lips .

" Is your brother gonna be the heir ?". 

Seungcheol sighed slightly .

" I don't care cause I'm not gonna deal with this matter ." Jeonghan cutely frowned as he blinked when he looked up ..covering his mouth as he saw the beautiful sight from here. 

He can see all of Seoul .

"It's my favorite place , even my butler doesn't know it ." he sat down and pulled his knee to his chest , jeonghan did the same and smiled cutely .

" By the way are you afraid of height ?". He decided to changed the topic , because he remembered jeonghan's horror looking face when he was trying to jump .

" I do ..it's just so scary ." jeonghan hugged himself cutely while his eyes fixed on the downtown .  like they are on a cliff looking at the beach down but no they can see their town and far away there's the beach.

Seungcheol patted that soft hair and mattered gently .

" I have phobia from tight places ..and when I come to this place I feel like it's so wide and there's no single tight area ." jeonghan get closer to seungcheol and pointed at the old poor looking neighbor hood from above .

" That's tight poor place .."  

Seungcheol eyed it down and smiled sadly .

" I have visited those places before . and I felt sorry for the people living in such a small houses and unclean streets ." Jeonghan bite his lips . That day maybe Seungcheol haven't realized when he come to his house ..

It's the same area thought ..but because their apartment's looking to the other side of the street , he didn't recognize which made jeonghan smile sadly and place a hair behind his ear ..looking so damn beautiful as he had teary eyes .

" Seungcheol , tell me wh---."  A sudden air from the cold freezing weather bellowed against them and jeonghan shut his eyes before shivering ..feeling so damn cold cause he's wearing only sweater ..

Opened his eyes with surprised face when he felt S.coups placing his own black padding to keep him warm and wrapped the red scarf more around his neck . the younger cutely looked seungcheol with pink tainted cheek . his heart fluttering like crazy ..

" W-what about you "? Jeonghan asked the handsome man as he saw him sitting back .

" I'm fine , I'm wearing clothes enough to warm myself , but why the hell will you wear only sweater ?". 

Jeonghan pouted cutely .

" I didn't know it was cold like this ."  Seungcheol pinched that cheek and pulled it gently .

" Aigoo ~~." His face were so close as he smiled broadly while pinching his two cheek right now .

* ba-dumb-ba-dumb*

He can feel his heart beat . 

This is abnormal .

What is wrong with him ? 

He wrapped seungcheol's padding more and looked at the man admiring the sight , the left side of his face look so beautiful ...and why would he have such a thick eyelashes ?

It's just so precious .

It's the first time he sees such a manly man have amazing eyelashes and wide eyes , in their country it's rare to find big eyes or long eyelashes ..

" Is there something on my face ?". His sudden question made jeonghan flinch cutely and flush before looking away .

" N-no .." 

" Did you get bored of this place ?". Seungcheol asked , Drifting his eyes from the beautiful sunset to the even more beautiful jeonghan as the younger shook his head .

" I like it but I don't know why I'm freezing like this ." he shivered although Seungcheol's padding should have warmed him up .

But guess this is the effect of his anemia .

Seungcheol stood up and held out his hand for the poor angel .

" Let's go , we stayed for too long ." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter