Chapter 3 ( it's definitely love )

I'm not gonna run away ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

He went out , bathrobe that belong to seungcheol wrapped around his pale body . long hair dripping wet and the teen lying on the bed reading a book flinched and coughed slightly .

" W-where's my clothes seungcheol ?". 

The teen asked , looking around but he couldn't see it ..

" I let the maid take it to laundry .." He said out and stood up , held a clean good smelling clothes and handed it to frowning cutie .

" Yah! , you didn't have to do that .." 

Seungcheol knitted his eyebrow .

" Don't tell me you planned to wear that dirty clothes that smell like garbage .?!".

Jeonghan pouted .

" I-i won't be burden  ." seungcheol smiled , and jeonghan felt a little warm when he saw that beautiful smile from such a handsome man like he's a prince .

" That's not burden stupid , here take it and wear already it's cold ." 

Jeonghan smiled sweetly ..taking it and wearing on the corner .

A pair of short pants that jeonghan's sure that doesn't belong to this teen .

" S-seungcheol ..this pants's like for exercises ..and it's not for a boy right ?". 

Seungcheol took glance at the younger .

" I stole it from my younger sister's room ..I see it fit perfectly on you cause you're so slim ." Jeonghan flushed ..never get used wearing a very short sport pants like this , showing almost all of his thigh so he shyly walked towards the other clothes and shoved on the black shirt , and seungcheol stood up again and handed the shy angel a warm black sweaters made of wool. 

" Since it's cold outside .."

Jeonghan wore it .

" T-thank you so much S.coups ." 

The elder teen smiled softly .

" You don't need to thank me .."  He said while walking back to the bed , lying again and taking his horror book . jeonghan saw his red scarf on the nightstand and immediately took it ..

Hugging it to his chest with teary eyes .

" Ah , this one wasn't dirty ..in fact it smelt good .." Seungcheol said when he saw the teen all emotional .., he smiled when jeonghan inhaled it ..his beautiful eyes shutting slowly as he enjoyed the smell while seungcheol admiring the thick eyelashes .

" This scarf was made by my mother .." He spook , wrapping it around his neck and clutching on it with cute sad smile .

"  Woah , that's amazing ." 

Jeonghan sat on the edge of the boy's bed .

" Yah! She's amazing .." 

Seungcheol sat down and looked at the teen having watery eyes .

" Do you mind if I ask something ?". 

He eyed that reddened pale face , especially when he's holding back himself from crying .

" Go ahead , it's okay ~~." 

Seungcheol bite his lips ..before he says .

" Why were you unconscious over such a place?! ..if I didn't find you , you might be a target for old brats probably ." 

Jeonghan played with his hands nervously ..took glance to seungcheol and bite his lips .

" I fainted ...because I was exhausted ." 

He admit that sadly .

" But now I'm totally fine i swear ." He defend , but seungcheol's already checking up on his forehead .

" No fever .."  Jeonghan flushed .

" S-stop I'm fine seriously ." He giggled as seungcheol touched his neck ..but before jeonghan knew it the man's hovering over him on the bed cause the younger kept struggling and they were both looking at each other with wide eyes .

" J-jeonghan , which school do you go too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter