Arrivals 

New Beginnings

2 months earlier

Minwoo is coming back from their concert in Japan. He walks through the terminal falling behind the rest of the guys who surprisingly are still full of energy. DongWan who is still recuperating from his knee falls behind and starts walking next to Minwoo. 

"Hey minbong! Why so quiet?" DongWan nudges Minwoo breaking him from his thoughts. 

"Just thinking how well the concert went" pauses as he looks at a smiling Eric “I am happy that things are back to normal and Eric is so happy" 

"Yeah, Hyemi is really good for him. Have you decided what song you will sing for them?" DongWan looks ahead as he hears JunJin's laugh echo through the busy terminal. 

"Not yet, I want it to be perfect for them" sees the guys far ahead and nudges DongWan “let’s go I can hear our fans waiting for us" they hurry to catch up with the guys. 

"Sorry" Minwoo quickly says as he bumps into someone. He looks back and sees someone bending down to pick up the bag he made the person drop. He is too far to go help and keeps walking out into the crowd of screaming fans welcoming them back. 

--------------------

Camila steps out of the plane into the busy terminal. It's 1pm and the jet lag is hitting her hard. She starts walking towards the sign that says "baggage claim". Let's out a sight of relieve to see she will be able to manage getting out here without any help. 

As the corridor breaks into 3 hallways she turns right. Looks around and stops having lost the signs she needs to direct her.  She tries to find her way and gets overwhelmed with all the noise and the amount of people. A loud laugh startles her and making her look in that direction. Sees the sign she needs and picks up her bag positioning it on her shoulder. 

Someone bumps into her as she gets ready to walk making her drop her bag. The person says something inaudible and keeps walking. Camila takes a deep breath and quietly says "welcome to Korea". Picks up her bag again and makes her way to get her bags. Hears a commotion as she exits but is too exhausted to pay attention to what is going. All she wants is to get to her new home and sleep.