Rainy Day

New Beginnings

Its 7pm and once again Camila got stuck supervising an after school event. Since she is new, the other teachers seem to think it ok to make her do all this extra work. There is no use complaining as her principal has already told her to be understanding. She gathers her things and heads out, the school is empty except for the night security guard, she gives him a bow and step out into to cool night.

From the distance she can she her bus coming, as she starts running to try to catch as rain comes pouring down. She continues to run only to miss the last bus, let's out a sight of frustration as it continues to rain. It's dark and now she is cold from getting wet. As the rain lets up she starts walking as she tries to decide what to do. Before she knows she has arrived at a coffee shop near by. Camila takes shelter in the patio of the coffee shop.

She puts her hair behind her ears as she turns to the café window. Her eyes lock with the man sitting by the window, the same man from the other day. For a second her mind goes blank, everything around her stopping.

---------

Minwoo is in his studio, he has been working on a new song, he has the beat down but the lyrics don't come to him. He leans back in his chair with his eyes close trying to force the lyrics to come to him unsuccessfully.

He looks at the clock, it's late and everyone has left the studio. The only sounds the ticking of the clock and the soft humming of the equipment in the recording studio. Gets up and spaces the room, his fingers playing with the charm in his hand, his brain clutter with words but none what he is looking for. Grabs his things and heads out, he needs to get out of here maybe a change of scenery will help.

As he drives rain starts pouring, the rain hitting the windshield with rhythmic thumps. His mind clearing he realizes he has not eaten all day and his stomach is making sure to let him know. He looks for a place to eat and sees a small café and pulls into the driveway.

He runs from his car to the entrance trying not to get wet. As he enters he runs his fingers through his hair, shaking off the bit of water that settled on his hair. The café is mostly empty, only a few customers scattered through at it.

Minwoo approaches the counter and orders a coffee and a sandwich. After he gets his food he makes his way to a table close to the window. Looks through his bag and gets his laptop out and lyrics book. Takes a sip of his coffee and settles into his chair ready to write.

As he takes a sip of his coffee he looks out the window the rain slowing down. He sees a girl taking shelter in the patio, there is something familiar about her and he looks closer. As the girl turns his eyes get wide, it's the same girl from Summer Moon. His eyes lock with hers an involuntary smile forming on his lips.