Drawn to you

New Beginnings

Minwoo lies on the floor of the gym exhausted. Sweat running down his face making his hair stick to his face. Although he was exhausted he felt he needed to work out at full intensity. Working out always makes him feel better afterward. They finished making the music video and it was a success, he can’t wait for all of the fans to finally see it and listen to the new album. The guys decided to give the SHCJ that attend the concert a small preview of the MV along with listening to the title track first. 


Minwoo and the guys are a nervous wreck trying to have everything perfect everything. It’s not every day that they get to see firsthand their fans’ 1st reaction to their music. 


All of the schedules have kept him busy from what is really going on in his heart. Although he has decided to follow Junjin’s advice, he can’t help himself from being a bit selfish, and doing what he knows will settle his heart. Throwing himself headfirst into his feelings, exploring them fully. He wants nothing more than to see Camila, to hold her hand… to hold her. He is fascinated with her but he also knows that if this is to lead to anything he needs to be patient, as hard as it might be, he needs to be patient. 


He finally gets up and grabs his things, he heads to the door. Although it is late, he is wide awake and decides to take a drive. Windows down, music blasting he drives aimlessly; the cool air hitting his face. He can feel the worries melting away, he feels good, he starts singing at the top of his lungs messing up quite a few times making him laugh. He would not have heard the end of it if the guys heard him. 


After driving for an hour he slows down realizing that he is not on his way home. Minwoo laughs after realizing where he is…Camila’s apartment building is just a few yards away. He is so drawn to her that even subconsciously he goes to where she is. He parks and looks at the rearview mirror, the charm hanging from it catching the light from the moon. He runs his thumb across it, feeling the cold metal against his skin making him smile. 
He turns off the engine and reaches for his phone. Since he is already here he might as well call her. He looks at the phone and lets out a sigh angrily, she texted over an hour ago and he missed it. He looks at the time and it's 11 pm, it's late but she might still be awake. 


He dials her number and hears the phone ringing. He taps his thumb on the steering wheel waiting for her to answer. The phone rings and rings but no answer, he looks at the phone disappointed. Minwoo reaches for the door handle ready to step out but changes his mind. 


                Patience, patience he thinks she won’t appreciate me dropping by unannounced. 

He lets go of the door handle and sits back in the seat, looking at the apartment building. Knowing she is there, so close yet so far. He feels anxious, he tries to remember when it was the last time he felt something like this but he is drawing a blank. She is so different than any of the other women he has dated and he has dated a lot of women. Is that why he is so drawn to her? Because she sees him as a person and not as just an idol? 

He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes trying to clear his mind. He looks at the clock and sees its 11:30, it didn’t feel like he had been there that long but he was so lost in his thoughts time passed so quickly. He picks up the phone again and decides to just text her. 

               Hi, so happy to hear from you. Things are busy with me too. Lots of exciting things happening with the group.                                                                                                                                     Would love to tell you more about it, let’s have dinner soon. 

He sends the text hoping he hears from her soon. He puts the car in drive and heads home.