Guerilla Date

New Beginnings

It has been a few days since they last saw each other. Minwoo is busy with his group and solo activities and hardly has time to do anything but work, eat and sleep. As he sits waiting for the event to start he thinks about her. They have texted a few times since their “date’, but is not the same, he wants to see her. 

He wonders if he was too forward with his comment and scared her. He is now at the age where he doesn’t like wasting time, although he understands that maybe he should have been a bit more tactful. As the days pass he thinks about her more and more. Although he has been busy he has gone to Summer Moon hoping to see her but no luck. He wonders if she thinks about him too. 

Junjin snaps him from his thoughts “Hey, what is going on with you lately? Your head is in the clouds.”  

Minwoo laughs “You could say that”  

Eric joins the pair as they walk outside. The taller man wraps his arm around Minwoo’s neck and teases him “It’s because he is in loooovee. “

Minwoo blushes “I…I’m… I just meet her.” 

Eric lets him go “I know and you won’t shut up about her.” he says in a joking tone. 

“Well its not my fault she is pretty and sweet and…” Minwoo trails off

Eric laughs “yeah…yeah we get it. You found the perfect girl…one that doesn’t know about special stupid.” Minwoo fakes a hurt look and touches his heart  “wow, I am hurt” he laughs. 

“Come on, you can tell us about this wonderful girl later” Junjin says as they reach the door. 

The 6 men walk outside towards the crowd of screaming fans, as they get closer they can feel the energy of their fans.

The event is well underway and someone catches Minwoo’s eyes. He nudges Junjin and motions to a girl towards the front of the crowd.

 “Its her” Minwoo whispers. 

“Where?” Junjin looks around  

“The pretty one” Minwoo says as he looks at her. “Ok” Junjin muffles a laugh as he tries to find the ‘pretty one’. He notices a girl awkwardly standing alone paying attention to the event. 

She quietly watches the event; it was a surprise to come across him on her day off. She smiles softly as she sees how happy he is interacting with his fans. Sees him looking her way and gives him a small bow. She doesn’t understand what was said but notices the fans going crazy. 

As soon as Andy finishes his famous heart dance Dongwan grabs his megaphone and announces the most waited part of the event, the free hug event. 

Junjin nudges Minwoo and whispers to him “ you owe me one”

Junjin goes to Eric and whispers something. Eric laughs and takes the megaphone, he announces that he will choose the next fan. He looks around asking the fans who wants to be chosen and after a few seconds points directly at Camila. All the fans turn towards her and her face blushes. She looks behind her and then points to herself. Eric nods and goes to get her as the rest of the fans let out an excited scream. 

Minwoo can’t hide his smile, they have held hands but never hugged, he is surprisingly nervous at the possibility of it. She obediently follows Eric until she stands in front of the group. He asks her a few questions, “where are you from? How long have you been a fan? Who is your favorite member?”  She shyly answers that she is a new fan and doesn’t have a favorite member, much to Minwoo’s disappointment.

Eric lets her know that she has a choice of who she wants a hug from. She looks up at him surprise before her eyes go to all of the guys stopping at Minwoo for a second before moving to rest of the guys. She nods and takes a step forward and looks at all the guys again, she smiles and makes her way to Dongwan. She stands in front of him as he stretches his arms and she shyly takes a step forward and receives his hug, the screams of the fans making her blush. Minwoo tries to hide his disappointment as he watches. 

Junjin puts his arm around him “I guess she does have a favorite” he teases Minwoo

She steps back and Dongwan pats her head and she gives him a bow. As she walks back towards the crowd she catches Minwoo looking at her. Although she would have love to get a hug from him, she prefers for it to be just the two of them and not in front of strangers.