Six

i 'hate' you!

 

=Chapter Six=

 

The day passed by quickly, It's already night and Seokjin wasn't home yet, Jungkook sighed, and heard his stomach growl. His starving, he order some chicken and pizza for his lunch, maybe he can go out to have his dinner or order again. And no he isn't waiting for Seokjin, neither worried for him.

 

Yeah, he didn't his just staring at the door while waiting for the sound of car in front of the house. Yeah, he didn't

 

Well, he get bored watching the door, not moving so he went to the living room to watched something.

 

Just then he heard humming of an engine of a car.

 

And a few minutes the door swung open reveling a exhausted but still handsome Seokjin. And Jungkook force himself not to stare and act cool.

 

He heard a footstep that is walking at his direction and see his step brother there.

 

"Have you eaten?" Seokjin asked his voice saying his tired.

 

And Jungkook stared at him confused. But Seokjin raised a brow at him.

 

Without thinking he blurted out a "no,not yet" quietly but Seokjin heard it.

 

Seokjin then turn his heel Jungkook is so so confused now,

 

'What was that?' He asked himself

 

Just then he heard at the kitchen the sound of pans that being place at the stove, knife that 's cutting something.

 

Jungkook went to the kitchen to see Seokjin, cooking. Seeing him again so serious, and handsome, and tired. And the unpleasant feeling is again tugging something inside of Jungkook.

 

"Why are you doing this?" Jungkook suddenly asked

 

"Doing what?" Seokjin asked back not even looking at him.

 

"cooking for me?" Jungkook asked again.

 

Seokjin paused for a moment but continue seconds after. He himself doesn't know too..

 

"Because I said I'll take care of you while our parents are gone"

 

'Yeah, that's it, it is only because he kind of promised that to their parents' Seokjin said to himself but he knows there's more than that but pushed it off.

 

Jungkook doesn't know what he just felt.. disappointment? he doesn't know, it just that, it irritate him to know the reason of the elder.

 

The unpleasant feeling wash away,place with hatred.

 

'Poor Seokjinnie acting like a good step brother for him to look like a good son, keep acting then, I'll make sure you suffer until you throw that masked off.' Jungkook thought and he smirk, eyes full of hatred for the elder...

 

***

 

When the morning came the smell of pancakes awake Jungkook.

 

His hair sticking at all places, his sight kinda blurry.

 

Then he remember it's Monday and he have class. He looked at the digital clock that's resting at the night stand. It's showing 7:04 his class start at 8. He groaned but still get up, he grab some boxer and towel and made his way to the bathroom.

 

In this house there's only two bathroom -one upstairs and the the other is in the first floor- and yes, his room and the two guest room doesn't have a bathroom, and oh, he remember there's also a bathroom at the master's bedroom, but he doesn't know if Seokjin's room have one. -because apparently he still respect the elders privacy so he doesn't went to the elder's room-

 

He thinks the elder is still cooking by the sounds that's coming from the kitchen. The house is spacious that's why when you drop even just a coin it can be heard even behind closed doors, well except at the master's bedroom, it soundproof -he knows this because he wander at the house yesterday-

 

After a ten minutes or so Jungkook is done, he's already dress, he pick up his bag ready to go until his stomach grumbled, remembering he doesn't eat anything yet.

 

He went to the kitchen, seeing Seokjin is not there he continue his walk,grab some pancakes and start eating, his enjoying his food humming softly until he heard a blower and...

 

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" Seokjin scream at the top of his lungs.

 

Then there's a footsteps, running towards his direction. He glance up only seeing Seokjin wearing a bathrobe, his face full of powder and Jungkook can't stop from laughing.

 

"W-what the hell happened to you?" Jungkook ask while stopping himself from laughing.

 

"Don't try to act dumb! Did you do this?!" Seokjin yelled

 

Then Jungkook's eyes went to the thing Seokjin is holding. A hair blower. Oh, now he remeber, the 'blower powder prank'. Well he put some baby powder at the mouth of the blower, and when it turn on the hot air will be released with the powder in it.

 

He mentally smirk, so his step brother is getting angry by this?

 

He tilt his head acting innocent and all.

 

"I didn't do anything! Swear! 'Hyung' why are you accusing me?"He asked, using his saddest voice and a puppy eyes.

 

Seokjin paused, and say a 'hmmf! ' then turn his heel. Jungkook stifled his laugh. He quickly finish his pancakes and went outside, and there, he burst out laughing.

 

***

 

When Jungkook enter their room, someone throw their body at him, because he have quick reflexes he catch the body. He knows who is this. There's only one person who will do that.

 

"Taehyung hyung! Stop doing that!" He scolded at Taehyung, but the latter just grinned at him, his usual boxed shaped smile.They then proceed to their seats, that is at the back. Jimin. is already there waving at them.

 

"Hey Jungkookie~" Jimin said while watching the two take their seats.

 

Taehyung - Jungkook - Jimin - window (their sitting arrangement)

 

"Morning Jimin hyung" he said happily and his two dork friends looked at him with wide eyes like they're have seen a ghost or something unbelievable.

 

"You just call--" They said in unison but Jungkook cut them off

 

"Stop it"

 

There's a moment of silence before Jimin spoke.

 

"Do you know who will replace Namjoon-hyung?"

 

"Have no clue, you Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked him

 

"Me neither, Namjoon-hyung just said it's a secret"

 

"Oh" Jimin and Taehyung said in unison.

 

Just then the door opened, a handsome tall man walked in, but before he can even walk any further and before anyone can talk and react. Taehyung ran and kneel infront of the man, grabbing his hand, holding it like it is most precious and valuable gem in the world.

 

Everyone is silent, holding their breath, anticipating of what Taehyung would do.

 

But Jungkook isn't focus at what his friend doings , his attention is focused at the man, holding a book, his eyes blinking fast, lips parted a little, he doesn't wear his eye glasses, his hair is styled. And he would be lying if he said Seokjin doesn't look handsome more like ethereal.

 

And Jungkook doesn't notice his eyes is wide, like it gonna popped out, and he's mentally screaming.

 

'WHAT THE HELL KIM SEOKJIN'S DOING HERE?! AT HIS SCHOOL?! AT HIS ROOM?!'

 

He went out of is reverie when Taehyung shouted

 

"My name is Kim Taehyung! Your future husband! Will you accept me? Will you marry me?"

 

Just when Seokjin is about to reply someone pushed him and replace his position. He kneel in front of Seokjin holding a ring.

 

"My name is Park Jimin, I know we just met but I fall in love with you already, Will you marry me? I know this is not a wedding ring, but I can change it later, so Angel? Will you be my husband?"

 

Jungkook turned his head both of his side and his two best friend aren't there anymore. He stared in front, seeing his two bestfriend fighting for his his step brother who he hated the most.

 

He doesn't know why but seeing his two bestfriend fighting to who seokjin belong and who should he marry made his blood boiled, and he doesn't like any of it.

 

He gritted his teeth, his fist form a ball, his knuckle turning white.

 

"if this a dream,please wake me up"