Eight

i 'hate' you!

=Chapter Eight=

Jimin and Taehyung aren't oblivious, they knew something is wrong with Jungkook, but they didn't know what it is exactly, what they just know is it is about Seokjin.

Jungkook is a nice, very nice boy even, funny to say his respectful and shy to others especially to strangers but not at his friends. But the thing that make them confused and curious is, why he is so bitter and easily pissed towards the elder? It's is really out of his character.

They are basically together for all of their lives -15 years to be precise- And basically they all known everyone in each others lives,every secrets of each one, so it is really confusing and it also impossible for the younger to be like this towards the elder -that they just knew,and they are sure that is the same as the younger- so what pushed Jungkook?

Taehyung and Jimin looked at the younger who keeps murmuring or more like cursing under his breath, while searching one by one at the books -because apparently the paper Seokjin gave at Jungkook only says the name of the book and nothing else and Jungkook is so stubborn and said 'I can find it myself!'-

Then Taehyung looked at Jimin and the latter do the same, and they nod at the same time, like they have some telepathy.

"Jungkook, can we talked to you for a second" Jimin said and tapped the younger's shoulder.

"What it is hyung? Can't we talked about it later?" Jungkook replied but he still busy looking for a certain book.

"Can we do that now?" Taehyung asked with a huff.

Then Jungkook stop at his doings and face the two, confusion at his slightly annoyed face.

"what is it?"

"Do you have some feelings for Jin-hyung? " Jimin asked folding his arms at his chest, eyebrow rising and Taehyung mirroring Jimin

"what?!" Jungkook exclaimed, surprised at what his two hyung said. 'Feelings for that, t-that two face wolf? No way! Ah! Yes! I hate him,because his my step brother" but ofcourse Jungkook knows it's best if he doesn't say it to them.

"answer us!" They said and cornered Jungkook

"I don't have! Geez what the heck?" Jungkook said and shoved the two away.

"Then why?" They asked asked in unison, facing the younger's back.

"what?" Jungkook asked confused

Jimin sigh and stared deeply at the younger "why are you so cold and pissed at him?"

Jungkook is silent for a second, he doesn't want to say 'because his my freaking step brother' cause he know if the two find that out, it will gonna be hell for him. He doesn't want them to nag at him and force him to like the elder or something near to that, and also he doesn't want to be a bridge for their ness for the elder.

Taehyung cleared his throat, slightly impatient and Jimin looked the same.

"I just don't like him" Jungkook said, and walk to the other shelves leaving the two behind.

"We dont believe you" Taehyung accused

"Jungkook we know you for ages" Jimin said next

"If you don't have feelings for him..then..".Taehyung said then paused.

"then what?" Jungkook asked still not looking at the two.

"Do you have feelings for us?" Jimin asked and that makes the younger to looked at them, eyes grewing wide.

"what?!"

"are you jealous that we have crush on Jin-hyung?" Taehyung asked there's something in his face that Jungkook can't be sure? Sadness? He wasn't sure.

"Hell no! Eventhough I'm bi I never get that kind of thing to the both of you" Jungkook shouted and the two seems relief by what he said.

"oh? So what then?" Jimin asked hands on his pocket.

"Just like I said, I just don't like him, period!"

Jimin open his mouth but Jungkook yelled "drop it off!"

Taehyung and Jimin sigh and just help the younger.

***

'What should I do next?' Seokjin asked himself his thinking about his next punishment for Jungkook, unfortunately he doesn't have any ideas right now.

He make his way out of his -for now- office, he wants to explore Jungkook 's school.

Well, he will enjoy his walk and exploration if the students stop talking to him and also some of the teachers hitting on him. Seriously? Don't they have better things to do? He likes it when someone says his handsome,pretty, and beautiful but he hated the stare that the others is giving him, like they are eye ing him or something. It makes him shiver.

He keeps on walking, until he reach the soccer field. He was about to step another one when he realize.. he is in the ing soccer field! He remember it clearly that Jungkook is a member of the soccer team, he just needed to find their coach or the teacher that handling the club or something and ask a little information about Jungkook and his schedule.

"Hey! Your the substitute teacher right?"Someone yelled and Seokjin sees a blond tall man walking towards him.

"yeah? Umm? Who are you?"Seokjin asked while tilting his head

"Choi Daniel, the coach of the soccer team" The guy said, and really Seokjin really thinks the heaven blessed him so much. He really just want to know about Jungkook but if he asked that all of a sudden, it will sounds supicious. So he make a little talked eventhough his a little uncomfortable at the couch.

"are you half?" Seokjin asked sounding curious but in reality he wants to run away.

"yes" Daniel smiled, and Seokjin thinks it kind of creepy?

"oh" Seokjin answer not able to think any much more better respond.

"How's life teaching in here? Are the students causing troubles?" And he thanks this guy to make the conversation continue.

"no, do you have some of my student in your team?"Seokjin asked, and maybe he kinda rushed it? He just want to escape from the guy eyes.

"hmm? do you know anyone with Jeon?" When Seokjin heard the name of the younger he force himself not to smile, he doesn't even sweat to make the other say that name.

"Jeon Jungkook? Yes, his in my class"

"his the ace, his so passionate playing soccer, he doesn't missed any soccer practice, he makes everyone laughed and give some hope when their game is almost losing and cheered the others if their game is a little off, he makes the new ones comfortable, I really like that kid, his so nice " Seokjin is kinda surprise,amazed at the information he just heard about the younger, the younger is nice? Really?! That cold little devil?

But there is something that makes him shiver the way the coach says he likes Jungkook, and maybe it concern Seokjin a little.

"Really?"Seokjin asked and he doesn't need to act surprise cause his really is.

"yeah"

"I wished he can show that side of his in me too" Seokjin asked, and he really wished he could, that's what he wanted at the first place.

"what do you mean?" Daniel asked confused, and Seokjin unleashed his hidden talent, acting.

He started by lowering his head and stared at the ground. "I.. don't want to ruin the kid's image but, his so cold and distant to me? I don't know? He keeps glaring at me earlier, so I thought his like that, then you said that he..." he paused making sure that the coach feel his fake sadness and see his fake tears.

"he is really a nice kid, then maybe it's my fault?What should I do coach? I want to asked him what I have done but... his eyes is so cold" he finish acting like wiping his eyes.

"ill talk to him later" Daniel said and his voice sounds strict and firm that makes Seokjin slightly nervous for himself, and maybe for Jungkook too.

"no need, maybe I can do that instead after the practice, wait do you have one later?" He quickly said,he wants to hide now, but not yet, he needs one more thing.

"yeah, we always have except with Friday,Saturday and Sunday, it's always the same for time,after class" and that's it, he really want to brag it in Namjoon's face, who said his awkward when he act? and can't be convincing?

"thank you, I must go back" he quickly said and sprinted, Eventhough his legs are short he can run fast.

"Ah! Wait! Can I h-- "and that's the last words he heard from Daniel and his really thankful at that, He doesn't feel good around the younger's coach.

Anyway his happy, he get something 'so later Jungkook, you'll get another punishment.'

****

"Ah! Here is it!"Jimin yelled showing the book they are looking for.

"now, let's go to Jin-hyung and gave it to him!"Taehyung happily cheered while throwing some fist in the air

"can the two of you do that?"Jungkook asked

"why?" Jimin and Taehyung said in unison

"well, I don't want to run any errands" well, Jungkook it's one of the dozen reason of why he don't want to go back there, he knows Seokjin are doing this like some kind of punishment for him, and as long as he got some time Seokjin will throw and request for something, it's lame but annoying.

"whatever, well just meet you at the cafeteria " Taehyung said while waving his hands

"yeah" Jungkook lowly said he just stand there for a good 3minute or so, then continue his way to the field, well he will just walk for a while, he knows Taehyung and Jimin will try and flirt at Seokjin so they will make the him wait for a good long minutes and hour. -well, if that happened he will just go to his next class-

His not that far nor near at the field when he spot a person with a wide shoulders.And he knew exactly who that was. He was about to go and talk to him about what the hell his doing here and all the things he has in mind and maybe annoyed him.

He was about to step when he saw their temporary coach —apparently their official coach is taking a leave for ten days— talking with Seokjin. His blood begin to boil, maybe he will think that Seokjin is flirting with their coach —if he doesnt know him better, he know this man is knid of ert,and he really did try his best not do ne rude his best and avoid that coach— if Seokjin didn't look like stiff and wants to run away, and maybe the way his coach stare at Seokjin made his blood boiler, and he thinks to himself, maybe this is the most unlucky days of him.

Jungkook just stared at them, waiting what will the elder will do just then, Seokjin quickly run, -and maybe it makes the younger sighed in relief- then he glance at his coach, his aura is kind of dark,and also his eyes while following Seokjin 's retreating back.

And Jungkook doesn't like it,not even a bit.