Fifteen.1

i 'hate' you!

Chapter Fifteen 

Jungkook can feel the tension between the two, Jimin and Taehyung are acting so weird? It became more weirder because of Taehyung, he isn't blabbering something Jungkook can't understand, his..just being normal... not his normal self, but normal for the eyes of normal people, can you get it?

"Okay! That's enough! What's with you two? You aren't being touchy and clingy to each other and yeah, you don't even talk to each other!" Seriously Jungkook doesn't want to add another problem to his life, but he can't let his two bestfriend to be like this.

"that's because it look inappropriate " Taehyung said, and it really shook Jungkook, did Kim Taehyung just say the word 'inappropriate'? Jungkook doesn't know he knows that word.

"Is that you Tae-hyung? Inappropriate? when did you learn that word" It's not like Taehyung is an idiot, yes maybe, sometimes you will think his the most stupid in the word, but later on you will say his one of the geniuses you knew.

"because we will have boyfriends soon"Taehyung said, seriousness in his voice, yet there's something more that Jungkook can't pin point.

"what?! when this thing happen? You two didn't even tell me? Who?" 

"We didn't tell you? sorry bout that, It just last Friday, Tae and I went to a restaurant and I think I fall in love at first sight" Jimin happily said, eyes crinkling into crescent. 

"He just so hot yet so cool, and yeah I also  thought he's scary but he's so freaking cute! Yoongi and I have been hanging out for like two days now" He continue to say, pink blush getting up at his face.

"...wait? Did you just say Yoongi?" Jungkook is shock, is it the same Yoongi he knew?  the scary and cold Min Yoongi? 

And as if reading Jungkook, Jimin said "yup! And yeah, his the same Min Yoongi you knew"

"what about you Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook asked, titling his head to the side, raise his brow like accusing him or near there.

"me? Didnt I always shout it out?" Taehyung ask back, but he actually doesn't mean it be sound rude but apparently it does sound like one.

"it's Seokjin hyung" He finally said, now staring at his food, they are in the cafeteria and munching something that the cafeteria in their school can provide them. And yes it's already Monday.

Seokjin hyung..  hearing that name made Jungkook's heart stop, and he can't help but to remember the Friday night, after that kissed.. They couldn't even look at each other, The Saturday and Sunday have been hell to Jungkook, he couldn't find the right time to talk to Seokjin, well its not because its awkward or his scared, its just that he cant find the elder anywhere in their house in that said dates and if he do,  hell he couldn't even talk nor make an eye contact with him.

Jungkook never step to the kitchen anymore, if his thirsty his gonna run to the nearest convenience store, he can't have himself to even glance at the countertop that he'd sit on when that thing happen. He doesn't want to remember their kiss, because he knows he will have some urge to claim and feel the fantastic feeling of that lips again and his afraid, to admit his suspicion about what he feels and also the rejection.

And also Taehyung, Taehyung have crush on Seokjin, he even shout it out on the whole class, and he didn't hide it, unlike him, he can't, not with the fact that they're brothers. What the heck is he saying? He doesn't know, he's confused, The thing his thinking is the same everytime, Seokjin. That two words, seven letters can make his brain explode, and same with his heart.

"Jungkookie? Are you with us?" Jimin said, slightly shaking him by his shoulder.

"Come on, were gonna late if you just stay there, our next class is about to start" Jimin said, grabbing his tray and Taehyung did the same, And when he look at his own tray, it's empty, he doesn't remember eating them though.

****

"Hey, Jungkook!" One of his teammate Yugyeom called him he didnt respond just wait for the other to be near him. 

"are you close with the substitute Prof.?" His teammate asked after catching his breath. 

"uh.? No? Why?" Jungkook asked confused, as to why his teammate suddenly asked that question, but he still keep continuing his practice. 

"what? Really? You aren't? Don't be so secretive! his not going to defend you, and make the admin cancel your suspension, if you two weren't close" Yugyeom asked titling his head while rubbing his chin like his thinking but a little smile is on his lips.

"wait? What are you saying?" now that got his attention, he stop kicking the soccer ball and let it roll somewhere in the field,  and just stare at Yugyeom. 

"you didn't know?"

"know what? what do you mean he defend me? and what about the suspencion? "

"oh, guess you didnt know? well, the famous Kim Seokjin just saved your you know? I dont know how he do it, but I think its not becuse of his pretty face, because he actually request a meeting to the higher ups and it last for hours. Man, his just a substitute prof. but requesting a meeting for the higher ups just for one student? that the spirit!"Yugyeom cheered, but Jungkook just stared at him blankly trying to process what just Yugyeom told him and ignoring the fact how did Yugyeom knows that, that kind of thing should be held secret. But whatever Yugyeom is known for being sneaky giant and knowing something a student should not, and apparently his not going to spread it if its not true. So Jungkook trust what he just say. 

"And oh, did you know? the substitute coach of ours? his already in jail. they say he tried to molest a student here, and also the hot sub Prof. doesn't know how that happened though" Yugyeom continue not minding if Jungkook is lacking of reaction. His about to continue what his going to say but somebody called him. and Jungkook is not sure if Yugyeom said goodbye or what before running off. 

****

Now he realised it, it is already late, his lost to his own track of thoughts, losing his focused to his sorrounding that he doesnt relised that it is already dark. He showered and changed his clothes and headed to go home. 

When he open the door the smell of something delicious and the boiling sound of water or maybe its a soup, welcome him. Seokjin is in here he knows. He was about to say 'I'm home' but he refrain himself, he place his bag to the sofa in the living room then make his way to the kitchen. 

He gulp, then take a step forward, and actually fight the urge to hug the back of Seokjin. And yeah he doubled his effort to do that, seeing how broad and sturdy his back was, and thinking how it would feel to wrap his arms in to that slim waist. 

"hyung" he quietly called the elder

"Kookie?" Seokjin asked but not sparing a glance at the Jungkook.

"umm, i heard a rumor"

"i didn't know you like them" Seokjin tease, but Jungkook ignore it, continuing what his gonna say.

"said you called for a meeting at the higher ups and get my suspension cancelled?"

"oh? what about that?" Seokjin said but keep his focused on what his cooking.

Oh well guess he need to triple his effort though, because next thing he knew, his back hugging Seokjin, sniffing at Seokjin's neck, and Jungkook loves how the elder smell.Now, he realised. He missed him, missed Seokjin so much. 

****

Seokjin tensed up when he feel someone wrap his arms around his waist, but he relaxed soon when that person speak. 

"hyung" its Jungkook, Seokjin stomach begin to feel weird, and his cheeks became hot. 

"ko-kookie" it should be a question but iat ended not.

"thank you"

 "w-welcome, b-but wh-why are you hugging me?" Seokjin is a confident person, so he really cursed himself for stuttering and being flustered right now. 

"because I want to" Jungkook whispered and Seokjin can feel his hot breath in his neck.

"what do you mean?" He asked expectant he doesnt want to sound one but he does sound like one. 

Jungkook turned him around and lift him up the counter, its happening again, like the other day, same time, same place, but now Jungkook is the one trapping him. 

"i dont know where i get this courage, but"Jungkook caressed his cheek down to his neck that send shiver to Seokjin's spine, then the younger gently pulled his neck, their face is so closed.

And before he knew it, his lips meet with the younger ones, its soft,  like before, like their first, the electric shocked came again, and slowly Seokjin closed his eyes, letting his emotion take over and shutting his mind that telling him that this is wrong, that he needs to stop, because if it was wrong? why did it felt so right? why did he not want to stop? 

 

****

Hi bunnies!!! i don't have a class right now so I decided to update! yey! and it went long than expected so i cut it in a half. yup! so yeah bye~~