Sixteen

i 'hate' you!

Chapter Sixteen

"Jin hyung... " Yoongi quietly said, and Jimin following with a low and slow voice saying "Jung..kookie?"

"Suga"

"Jimin hyung"

And the shock at the four of them cannot hide. The horrified face of the two culprit is funny but Yoongi nor Jimin can not make comment in that beacuse their big wide eyes, and gaping mouth is laughable too. 

"what the hell?!" Yoongi yelled after recovering at the scene they just seen. 

"wait, wait.. w-we can explain" Seokjin stuttered, his panicking inside and most obviously outside too, but he didnt let go of Jungkook nor Jungkook has intention to do so. He wasn't prepare for this, and he realy should have at least think about what he should do if they get caught, but at the same time he couldn't becuse if he do his mind will function again and his sure it will succeed to stop what he and Jungkook having, and Seokjin doesn't want that. 

They are brothers for sake, and his bestfriend Yoongi knows th--

"yeah, you two should, like your dating? and you didnt even said it to me?"

or maybe not. 

"kookie? can I talk to you?" Jimin said and only focusing at Jungkook not even glancing at Seokjin. 

Yeah, theres Jimin too, his student and Jungkook's bestfriend, he trust Jimin yes, but he knows Jimin have a thing for Taehyung and Taehyung to him, but his not really sure about that,it just that whenever he can see the two there are some weird aura at them and if possible have a hearts in their eyes when they are looking for each other and whoevwr have a eyes can tell they are not just friends. But still, Taehyung is still flirting with him, and knowing Jimin, Seokjin doesnt know what will happen to their 'talk' but he knows they need it. 

"ummm" Jungkook hesitates looking at the older male like asking what he should do and Seokjin just nod silently saying 'go on'. And even though he didn't want to, he stand up and make his way to his room, leaving Seokjin and Yoongi alone in the living room. 
"So? You finally found someone that can treasure?" Yoongi asked him, teasing smile on his lips.  Seokjin frowned what the hell Suga's talking about? then it sink in almost as fast as his frowned.. 

oh.. Oh ..  Being human with incredible beauty and handsomeness can be advantage but it also can be scary, many guys and girls is flirting with him, faking themselves, being nice and all but in the end they just want to get into his pants. And some of them tried it by force, that's why Yoongi taught him some basic self defense, and then improve it. After some years he can say he hve a instinct that telling him who he needs to avoid. And yeah most of the people he met. And no one can get his interest nor attention.Thats why he doesnt have someone in the past years. He doesnt feel attraction in those people.. only Jungkook.

Love conquer all, well is it true? can he do that for Jungkook? or is it really love? maybe its just an attraction towards the younger male, or maybe his hormones is being crazy causing his mind to think his attracted to Jungkook.  

The silence, the gloom aura and the frowned at Seokjin's face saying that the elder is having turmoil in his head. Yoongi and Namjoon is in his side for years, they all knows how the elder suffer in every fake affection and care, the threaths and all s his having from his beauty. Seokjin now is insecure to himself and Jungkook. But Yoongi knows Jungkook for years too, -3years to be exact- the kid loves party, his wild yes, but he doesnt really do one night stands or even make out, if it not his lover. 

His so passionate to whatever he likes, and whatever it is he'll do it seriously, will do anything to be best at it, he'll try his very best. And Yoongi cannot be mistaken, even though he just witness it for a minute he can tell the look of the younger, how his eyes light up and...  whatever Yoongi can just tell that the brat is inlove or whatever it called that is near there. And same to Seokjin, hell its his first time seeing Seokjin this close and not 10feet away and having a skinship to the person that is not working in his precious babies (his restaurants). 

So Yoongi tap his shoulder nd that get the elder's attention, and looks up at Yoongi, and Yoongi beam him a gummy smile, silently saying 'its okay hyung, you'll fine'

****

No one spoke a word, but the silence is killing Jungkook's nerve, and he just wished the conversation to end, but when Jimin spoke he just wished they stayed in silence. 
"So you two are together?"

Even Jungkook doesn't know the answer for that, what are they in the first place? step brothers that making out? 

but nothingness Jungkook just nod. 

"for how long do you know him? is it before he goes to our school or after?" Jimin said his eyes focused on the floor. 

"before" Jungkook silently say. 

"how long you two been a couple?"

Jungkook gulp, what should he say,  they aren't even a couple. but he just say "not long"

Jimin sighed, and stared at him, sadness in his eyes. 

"You know? I want to be angry at you for hiding this, but I hide something too, so I am in no position to do that."Jimin then paused but after a minute he continue "I am happy for you really kook, but how 'bout Tae? I- we cant let it a secret"

"i know, I'll talk to him hyung"

"you better, but i just wish he understand, you knkw he likes Seokjin hyung too"

"i know" eventhough he knows Taehyung like Jimin, but he just said it.

****

"That's all the paper and report for the delivery for the week" Yoongi said while giving Seokjin a brown envelope. 

"Congrats kid, hyung" Yoongi said, patting their back and after that walk towards the door.

"chim" Seokjin say when the shorter male approach him. 

"I know hyung, just take care of him" Jimin smile at the elder. 

"I will" Seokjin silently say and Jimin turn around and follow Yoongi. 

When Yoongi and Jimin close the door, silence fill them and Jungkook doesn't want that, the silence before when they're in his room with Jimin is enough for the day. 

He was about to hug the elder, but Seokjin avoid it, and walk away from him. And Jungkook is confused but the fast beating of his heart makes his mind dumb that he thinks the elder is avoiding his affection and he asked

"Do you want to stop this?" He doesn't know why he said that, but also doesn't expect Seokjin to say those words. 

"I need to think about it" Jungkook expect the elder to walk again,but he didn't and just stay at his spot then he add 

"about us" and continue to walk upstairs.

 

****
 hi bunnies ^-^

I don't know if I should say it but..

ready for some jealous kookie and jin and ehem... ? (but not sure with this)

so yep! see yah bunnies