Five

i 'hate' you!

 

=Chapter Five=

 

Seokjin is exhausted, having to finish all the works and explaining things to others, taking notes and showing them what and how should be done for the new dishes, he knows cooking is really difficult, and it much more worse if it only taught once. But he trust the others, and his really sorry to make them work so much, and he just promise them to have training camp wherever they wanted and it's on his.

 

Suga said it's fine, he can handle and the other's assured him that's okay, he needed a little break too cause his always working hard, and they will gladly accept the training camp.

 

So his done at the restaurant, Tomorrow he will be gather all he needs to and study what's his going to teach to his future students. He's excited and nervous at the same time. And he really wished they're not like Jungkook, but he also wished Jungkook is there and he's his student, why? Actually the reason he need some break and the not-so-important thing he should do is to study the daily life and know something about Jungkook and at the same to get his revenge. His plan is just simple know something, anything that he can use to help him convice Jungkook -and maybe something that he can also use to blackmailed the younger- , talk to him, if the talk isnt helpful then plan b is going to set.

 

It's simple, and get his revenge if there's a chance, and if can't have it then he will make one.

 

It will going to be easy if his step mom is here or he can call her, but he doesn't want to bother them and be nuisance.

 

It's already 9- actually going to ten, but the house seems quite and Seokjin thinks Jungkook went out again, seriously that kid really needs curfew.

 

He remove his shoes, and went straight to the kitchen, place his bag at the upper part of the refrigerator and grab some water.

 

He grab a watered bottle and drink it straight, and he actually emptied it. He was about to throw the bottle but he sees a box in his peripheral vision.

 

He set aside the bottle and went to the box. It is a white box wrapped at a purple ribbon. He see a note at the bottom of it and read it. The writing is neat and beautiful and Seokjin is shocked to find out it is from Jungkook.

 

'Seokjin-hyung, thank you for the breakfast. This is for you, it's my little way to thank you.'

 

--Jungkook'

 

Seokjin is shocked, is this really from that brat? Is he really the Jungkook he knew? But it look suspicious

 

Why did the younger gave him a gift? Didn't he hate him?

 

but he ignore those thoughts, he trust the younger.

 

And Seokjin can't help but to smile.

 

He's kinda disappointed though, he thought this game will be hard, but oh well, he doesn't care.

 

He slowly open the box.

 

'AAAAHHHHH!'

 

A loud (scream) sound can be heard, and Seokjin jump and his hit the counter. He clutch at his chest where his heart is located, it's beating too fast, his legs are shaky, his whole body is trembling, eyes blood shot, and he cant breath. He CAN'T fcking breath!

 

The box contain a speaker that will automatically play when the box is opened.

 

He stumbled his ways to his bag, his forehead is sweaty, he shakily grab his bag successfully but he fell down.

 

His hands are also trembling when his searching a certain bottle.

 

When he found it, he stand up, but failed and trip, and he kind of hurt his elbow, he groaned, but he try to stand again and this time he succeed. He grab a watered bottle he drink the pill with water.

 

He slowly sit at the floor, he closed his eyes, he slowly inhaled and exhaled he continue this until he felt himself relax.

 

When he opened his eyes,it's full of rage...

 

He really regret opening the box, he regret trusting Jungkook.

 

Seokjin swear he will ing make sure to make his little step-brother's life a living hell! the plan! He will get his revenge!

 

***

 

Jungkook is having a little party at his head, but his sad not to be able to watched the horror of the elder's face, it's so much fun to see that, but he knows next time, he will be there, and see the elder's pathetic face.

 

 

He's currently at Jimin's apartment with Taehyung. Why? because he knows Seokjin will be fury, and he doesn't want any nagging by the elder, he doesn't even want to hear his voice, and look at him -cause even though he won't admit it he's a little guilty but his to blind to even thought he really is, and he just ignore it-

 

"Dude, you're scary" someone said and he turn around at the door where the voice came only meeting Jimin and Taehyung with their raised brow and confused look.

 

"What?" Jungkook asked mirroring the expression of his two hyungs

 

"You're weirder than Tae" Jimin said while pointing at him

 

"Hey! I'm not weird!" Taehyung yelled

 

Jungkook and Jimin fell silent and stared at him with squint eyes. Taehyung gulp and sighed defeated.

 

"Anyway, Why are you smirking?" Taehyung asked joining him at Jimin's king size of bed, mimicking his position, sitting cross legged.

 

"Then your gonna start giggling like a psycho"Jimin said after throwing his body at the bed, joining his two dongsaengs

 

"Oh, just remembering something" Jungkook answer

 

"really? It's much more look like your planning to murder Taehyung" Jimin said, his hand on his cheek, his body is lying on the bed facing the two.

 

"Hyung, I won't murder Taehyung-hyung or anybody, I'm just happy"

 

"Tae... I'm I dreaming or is it a nightmare? " Jimin sit ups, eye's wide

 

"I think both" Taehyung replied and his expression is just like what Jimin's showing

 

"Hyungs!" Jungkook whined

 

"Did something happened?" Jimin asked worry in his voice -but jungkook knows it's a half hearted one-

 

"I just surprise my step brother, that's all"

 

"You hate your step brother right? Then why did you do that? You--" Taehyung said and he cut himself off by gasping dramatically and place his two hands in mouth covering it.

 

"You didn't kill your brother right?" Jimin asked,like continuing Taehyung's question

 

"Step! his only my step brother and really I don't kill or plan to kill someone" Jungkook half yelled

 

"well, still your brother" Taehyung said while shrugging

 

"So why are you being respectful and calling us 'hyung'?".Jimin asked suspicious at his dongsaeng action

 

"I always call you that"Jungkook exclaimed

 

"No! You're a disrespectful brat" Taehyung said, taking the side of Jimin while hugging the elder.

 

"whatever" Jungkook rolled his eyes but smile crept at his lips.

 

***

 

When Jungkook went to the Kim's house at the morning. The door again is unlocked, and Jungkook really think that the elder is so careless. And maybe he won't be needing a spare key.

 

He went inside only greeting by the sound of hair blower at the bathroom. Oh, he think he have a new idea to 'suprise' the elder again. He smirk

 

Before he went to the his room he went to the kitchen, to find something edible. -because he only take coffee at Jimin's house- And to his surprise there is breakfast on the table like yesterday. He removed the cover and he notice that the food is still hot.

 

He clenched his fist, and bite his lips, and lower his head a little.

 

'Why is Seokjin doing this? After the prank he still cooked for me ? Is he some kind of masochist? An idiot?!' Jungkook thought

 

He can feel his heart cracked, and he doesn't know why.

 

His mad, he really hates the elder.

 

Just then Seokjin went to the kitchen -wearing a cream turtle neck and nerd glass and also a cream coat, and Jungkook thinks he looked cute, but shake the thought off- and grab his bag that is on counter.

 

"Don't stare at it, eat it, I don't put poison on it." Seokjin coldly said and he mentally continue 'I was tempted to do so' but didn't say it.

 

Seokjin is about to get out from the kitchen but before he do, he spoke again.

 

"Thanks for the gift, by the way. Don't worry I'll surprise you too" he said again using the same tone like earlier. And sent shiver to Jungkook's spine, and when he look at the elder's face.

 

A smile so soft yet dangerous to Jungkook's opinion.

 

***

Finally! The next chapter is what you and me is waiting for!

anyway! I'm excited! So yeah, that's all! Bye! Bunnies!