Fifteen.2

i 'hate' you!

They continue to kiss or continue their little make up session, until the burnt smell linger in their nose, that make Seokjin back to his senses and quickly push Jungkook softly away so he can hurriendly ran to the stove and turn the fire low. He fixed the food, and Jungkook stared at his back,  the question in their minds about them, is thrown out the window, but when Seokjin turn the stove off and faced him, its seems that it came back, with the awkwardness and tension in it. 

"Jungkook" Seokjin is the first to speak, the icy voice with seriousness make jungkook gulp, please, his not ready for the rejection yet, he doesnt even confess his feeling towards this hyung yet... 
.... 
... 
.. 
wait..?  what? he has a feeling for Seokjin? 

....

Now he get it, the worms in his stomach, the nervousness he felt when the elder is so close, the blush that he cant surpass whenever Seokjin is being beautiful like always. The anger towards his coach when he to Seokjin, and he cant deny anymore,  his jealous whenever Taehyung or Jimin hung around Seokjin and his relief when Jimin said his inlove with Yoongi, the kiss their shared he just love it, no other words can compare what it felt, and whenever he thinks and Seokjin will say it his face that they are brothers, anger is what he felt, because if they are brothers they cant be lovers, and Jungkook now realised too, that he like Seokjin like that,he want Seokjin to be his lover too.

"what? why? I-" when Seokjin began to speak again his face became red, he's embarassed? flustered? Jungkook wasn't sure,  but he knows one thing, their feelings is mutual, Seokjin feels the same. 

"i dont know where to start" Seokjin speak again looking at the floor instead, and there's something that pushes jungkook, that give him some courage and he really does thanks that thing, because he feels a lot braver than when he drink some liquor. 

"i know how"  his suprise to his own voice, how low and husky it sound, but he ignore that, and walk hurriedly at Seokjin, crashing their lips, and he actually thought Seokjin would push him, what suprised him is Seokjin kiss him back. But he quickly refrain his thoughts and just enjoy kissing the elder.

After the kiss, much to their disappointment but they needed some air.Jungkook spoke "now, hyung what are we?"

"were humans?"Seokjin answered unsure, while titling his head, eyes wide with confusion and Jungkook thinks his cute, but its not the answer he wants to hear. "no hyung, what do you think of me?" but before Seokjin answer he asked again "hyung,what is me to you? what is Jungkook to you?" He asked again wrapping his arms at Seokjin's waist. 

"your my brother?" Seokjin answer like earlier with the same face. 

"hyung!" Jungkook groaned and leaned to Seokjin's shoulder slightly frustrated at the elder. Jungkook face again the elder, looked him straightly in the eye and asked. 

"then, do you kiss your brother like that? do brothers even kiss?" 

"no.." Seokjin silently said, now begining to realised that brothers do not do that, so why they do it? He again stared at the floor and avoid the younger's eye. 

"hyung, look at me" Jungkook said, cupping the face of Seokjin and making him face him. 

"hyung, i.. i like you, i dont know when, i dont know how,  but I do" he doesnt know, Jungkook really doesnt know why in the hell since he met Seokjin there is so much happening to him. He became confused, weird feelings started to show up but he doesn't care now. 

"kookie" Seokjin softly called him. His starting to say something until Jungkook interrupt him. 

"dont even start me with your my brother or you are young, hyung dont keep it with your self,  say it please I know what you feel" And with that something snapped at Seokjin, how did this brat know what he feel? why does this brat talk to him like he knows everything? why did this brat act like his the superior? Making Seokjin flustered, confused, worried. 

Seokjin is the older here. 

"no, you didn't"He firmly said, slightly backing away from the younger. 

"yes, i know. You wouldn't kiss me back or even let me kiss you if you aren't feel the same" Jungkook said again, stepping to make their body close again. 

"but we cant" Seokjin said, his voice slightly raised but Jungkook ignored him and continue to step forward. 

"why? hyung tell me, you like me right? you feel the same right?" Jungkook yelled too,  he hated it,  when Seokjin is denying his feeling when Jungkook embrassed it openly, yeah not that openly but atleast when he found out he admit it, just say yes, don't argue anymore.

"Seokjin!" Jungkook yelled, frustrated at the lack of reaction from the elder. 

Then seokjin snapped and yelled "yes! I like you too! are you happy now?" 

"yes, very" Jungkook said and Jungkook is very happy as he claim Seokjin's lips again, but now Seokjin push him away. 

"Jungkook, you know we can't" Seokjin back away until his trap, head hitting the wall. 

"why?"

"were brothers"

"but not in blood, and I am not a Kim, and not going to be one"

"but my father and your mother"

"i dont want to be selfish, but i want to if its to be with you, i wished you feel the same" Jungkook said firmly,  and yes Seokjin think that too

Now the distance between their body is gone.

"but" Seokjin argue again

"stop it, i dont want to hear it" And Jungkook dismissed it by claiming Seokjin's lips again. Yeah maybe Jungkook got addicted to it, so does Seokjin. 

***
so they continue doing it, in the past three days they're being secretly affectionate with each other, secretly saying I like you's, they can't keep their mouth seperate whenever they're alone, and their hands finding each other and intertwining it whenever they can, can't help but to look at the other with so much love when the door is tightly close with an extra measure so they locked it.

They doesnt talk what will happen if they get caught, if their parents got home. They avoid it, afraid to face the truth, afraid if they did, the guilt will eat them alive.

And Jungkook is so thankful that Taehyung is busy stalking Jimin and Yoongi, now he knows that maybe Taehyung have crush on Jimin but his idiotic enough to not realised it and keep denying it saying Seokjin is the one he loved. 

But his slightly confused at Jimin, Jimin confess to him that he still like Taehyung but he also like Yoongi.And asked for advice, Jungkook must be the maknae, but he can be the one who can give you a great advice, can see through your mask if he wants and he tries to and he's a great company too when his friends needed to. 

Jungkook want to roll his eyes what the hell did his hyungs get themselves into? but who is he to judge? if his situation is much more worse. 

His enjoying watching the elder watching the movie playing on their tv with seriousness but he looks so calm, and Jungkook is sitting sideways on Seokjin's lap comfortably,wrap his arms in the elders neck, and Seokjin is caressing his skin under his shirt while his other hands is playing with Jungkook's hair. 

well, he will help them later, but not now, he wants to savour the moment.

But the door open wildly revealing two heads, with wide eyes, mouth gaping and a shocked face.

oh man, they're busted.

 

****

This should be tomorrow but I think I cant update this Tom. so i do it now. xD

bye bunnies~~