Nine

i 'hate' you!


Chapter Nine

"Kookie! Where have you been? We're waiting for like ages!" Taehyung shouted when he spotted a raven haired bunny face with a frowned at his face.

"Sorry" The younger said, Taehyung and Jimin waited a little to see if the younger will explain but Jungkook dont even say a word

"Hey? What's with the long face?" Taehyung asked again when the three of them is finally seated 

"Hey! Jungkookie? Are you alright?" Jimin asked concerned at the younger 

"Yeah, I'm going to my next class now" that's all Jungkook said and stand up, leaving the two confused, Jungkook isn't a person who's lack of energy and a silent one at his friends, his just like this, whenever his mother will talk and brag about his step brother, but his mother is on vacation right?and they know Jungkook is alone in his house, so why his always in a bad mood in the morning, and always at the party with guys that just got out of college and have worked already.

"Wait! Isnt it a little early?" Taehyung shouted but Jungkook is out of sight anymore 

"That's what you always say, that's why you're always late"Jimin deadpanned 

"Yah!"

"Dont 'yah!' me! I'm older than you!"

"It just months!"

"I'm still older"

They fell in comfortable silence until Taehyung break it.

"Jiminie?" Taehyung called out 

"hmm?"

"where do you think Jin-hyung is right now?" Taehyung asked facing Jimin but the latter just continue staring straight 

"I don't know Tae"

"Where do you think his house is?"

"Taehyung? Why are you asking me this question?" Jimin asked and stop himself from sounding annoyed 

"because I want to know?" Taehyung replied, while titling his head 

"But why are you asking ME that question? You know I just met him right?" Jimin asked, forcing himself not to raised his eyebrow 

"Yeah, and I am thankful for that" Taehyung replied with fondness at his eyes but Jimin missed it.

"what do you mean?" Jimin asked still avoiding Taehyung eyes.

"You know? If you first meet him, he might fall for you?"

"hahaha, I dont think so" 

'Coz you won't even fall for me' Jimin wanted to add, but ofcourse he didn't 

"You're so humble Jiminie~ You're so cute!" Taehyung cooed and pinch the right cheek of Jimin 

'Stop it, Stop being like this, you are always like this' Jimin starting to become gloomy but Taehyung didn't notice it.

"I wish Jin-hyung is here" Just after Taehyung said it he spotted a broad wide shoulder walking to exit of cafeteria and Taehyung can't be wrong, he knows that body too well, -eventhough he just see that this morning-

"Oh?! Jin-hyung?!" Taehyung yelled capturing that said name attention 

"V? Chim Chim?" Seokjin said after recognizing who is the one that called him.

Taehyung waved his hands, while Seokjin making his way to the two younger. And the students that also in there just keep staring at them with jealousy in their eyes.

"Waah! Jin-hyung! You're eating all of that?" Taehyung asked after seeing a full tray with many foods in it.

"Yeah" Seokjin simply said and sit in their table.

"wow" Taehyung said, mesmerized at how cute Seokjin was, he looks like a squirrel when he chew. But the two did not notice how Jimin eyes almost in tears, busy at their own business 

'Stop hurting me please? Why are you so dense? Cant you see? I cant run nor walk that's why I'm crawling to move on, I cant make it fast before, and even now. And I know I am pathetic, for acting I got a crush at your crush, just to make you close to me, just for me to have a reason, to follow you, to be beside you. I am selfish I know, I love you, but I can't say it' 

Jimin remembered Taehyung's word when they are still 1st year college 

*****
"I hate it when someone confessed to me" Taehyung said after sitting at the chair beside him. Jungkook wasn't there, still in the soccer practice and they are busy making project.

"why?" Jimin asked a little nervous

"because I hate it when I reject someone feeling, you know? It's making me feel bad rejecting them, I want to be the one who confessed my love, and I will do it infront of everyone"

"But what if you got rejected?"

"So what? I will still continue"

"but what if one of your friends confessed to you?"

"Hmm, it might get awkward you know? So maybe I'm going to avoid them or something" Jimin world stop, tears threatening to fall, but he held it until Taehyung got out of his house,leaving him crying alone.

****

That happen when he gathered enough courage to confess at Taehyung, but Taehyung word just break it easily like a glass, and maybe he tried to move on, but maybe he did not tried at his best, because Taehyung is making it hard, acting all cute, being charming and kind, making Jimin crave for him more. 

He can make Seokjin hate and avoid Taehyung, but he wont do such thing, eventhough his selfish, he still want Taehyung to be happy.

His thoughts got off, when Seokjin speak

"Can I request something? "

"Ah, yes, ofcourse! anything!" Taehyung happily replied.

"Thank you"

"So, what is it hyung?"

"Can you call Jungkook and make him go after class at my office?"

That is also one of many thing that make Jimin question, why is Seokjin hyung always on Jungkook?  But before he can even asked that Taehyung speak up.

"yeah! Sure!

"Thanks! I must go now" Seokjin said, waving at them for goodbye, and Jimin want to smack Taehyung head, is having crush is making you that stupid?... ' Ah yes maybe, because he's also stupid

"I will go now Tae" Jimin said while standing up 

"Hey! Why?!" Taehyung exclaimed he tried to grab Jimin's arm but failed because Jimin sprinted to the exit 

"bye!".he shouted then run again 

"JIMINIE!!" Taehyung scream, and run to where Jimin went to.

****

Jungkook is asking the heavens above as to why he have friends like Taehyung who is mischievous that snatch his bag and Jimin who is almost —almost — fast like him in running, and why they have to be stupidly have a crush on his most hated person, his step brother.

Jungkook let out a sighed for the third time and continue walking to his step brother's office, where Jimin and Taehyung dash off when he refused to go so they snatched his bag to make him.

He doesn't bother to knocked, his pissed so why bother? Well, he regret not knocking seeing Seokjin leaning over at the table busy looking for something and his facing Jungkook like ready to be spanked. And maybe Jungkook stare at it a little bit too much?

He gulp and cleared his throat then he glance at Jimin and Taehyung,who seated in the chairs infront of the table, smirk plastered at their faces.

'You're staring' Taehyung mouthed 

'Don't deny it' Jimin mouthed next.

'Shut up' Jungkook mouthed to them then rolled his eyes.

"So here is the pointers for your nearing exam, Namjoon must love your class to do that?"Seokjin asked smiling at Taehyung and Jimin, and he clearly ignore Jungkook's presence.

"YEP!" The duo said in unison, while nodding repeatedly, and maybe Jungkook see them as a dog wagging their tails for their master and tounge showing... 

"And we love him too" Jimin said next

"Oh? Really? Do you also love his subject? " Seokjin asked, but the tone of his voice is something that maybe concerned Jungkook, and maybe he knows already why his here.

"Yes, I think all the student in our room does, eventhough math is hard, Namjoon-hyung, can make it easily understand and we do really enjoy his lesson"Jimin is the one who answer while Taehyung is nodding every single word Jimin said.

"oh? Is that so? So tell Mr. Jeon? why do you have failing grades at Namjoon's subject?" Seokjin said while facing the the younger,his face is blank.

"Jimin, Taehyung?  You two can leave now, thank you for today, I want to talk to Mr. Jeon alone"Seokjin said,smiling fondly at the two.

"Ah, okay hyung" they quietly said then bowed at Seokjin while mouthing 'fighting' at Jungkook.

When the two finally out off the sight Seokjin break the silence. 

"Please locked the door Jungkook "He said coldly,and surprisingly to Seokjin, Jungkook complied.

"Sit" Seokjin said, his face is blank, making Jungkook gulp.

"why?"Seokjin asked corncern, and this make Jungkook realized, why the is he nervous? 

"do you really care?" He asked coldly, staring at Seokjin with rage in his eyes.

"yes, I'm your brother so I care" Seokjin said without any flinch like Jungkook intimidation can't affect him.

"Step brother! we're not true brothers!"Jungkook shouted 

"I am still your brother, and also I'm your professor for now, tell me, and give me a reasonable explanation or I will tell mom".Seokjin calmly said, staring straight Jungkook. 

"I.." Jungkook isn't afraid to his mother, yes, his mother probably gonna nagged him, but that's that? So why can't he talk bratly at Seokjin? Or even answered the elder's question? 

Well, what can he  say? That yeah, Namjoon is great, but I just don't find my self interested in it, coz I can't really understand? while the whole class can? Yeah, Sherlock! 

no, it's a big NO-NO, Seokjin already know, he can't cook and he wont let the elder know his second weakness.

"fine, I let it pass, but tell me if you have problem, I'll try to help you, you can go now" Seokjin said, smiling warmly at him, and maybe Jungkook have eaten flies earlier while his sleeping in one of his class, and they starting to realized that and making they way out of his stomach.

He stand up, grab his bag that is in one of the chair Jimin and Taehyung took earlier, and made his way the door.

He grab the door knob, but it is stuck, and he can't move it.

"I cant open it" he said, still trying to move the knob.

"what do you mean? Just twi-- " Seokjin explained but got cut off by Jungkook 

"I know how to open a door, what I mean is, it won't move"

"What?" Seokjin asked, Now, walking in his way to the door

"I can't twist it" He said dumbfounded 

"See, I told you".Jungkook said mockingly, and if Seokjin turned around he knows that Jungkook is wearing a smug face., so he just fished his phone at his pocket and text Yoongi. —he actually want to text Namjoon coz he know,by some point it is his fault, but he can't cause Namjoon is in the hospital,his the patient, and prohibited to use a phone —

"I'm gonna text someone " He said to Jungkook and started typing 

To: Bitter Suga;D 

I cant get out, the door knob wont move 

From: Bitter Suga;D 

Did you lock the door?

To: Bitter Suga;D 

Yes 

From: Bitter Suga;D 

Hyung, I forgot to tell you, dont lock the door, Namjoon said he may or may not broke it, He said he already reported it but it will gonna be fix tommorow morning.

To: Bitter Suga;D 

Suga! I.Am.STUCK.IN.HERE! AND.I.AM.WITH.MY.STEP.BROTHER! SO YOU BETTER HELP ME OR ELSE!

Actually if he use the or else word Sugar will comply but...

From: Bitter Suga;D

Hyung, I'm sorry but I am busy right now, I am currently enjoying tormenting the others, but you know?  Use this as an opportunity! You can talk to him or whatever. Now, enjoy:D 

He stared at Jungkook and Jungkook do the same. And Seokjin thinks yeah, maybe Suga was right, it is an opportunity for him to talk to the younger.

"What now?"

"We're stuck until morning" Seokjin said, and stop himself from smiling wickedly.


****

Hi! bunnies! I'm not busy, but I'm lazy, so... I decided to update, either Friday or Saturday.. And my class is starting this Tuesday! YEY! (not really) whatever xD .. Any errors is my fault, bec. I don't have beta.. hahaha

anyway that's all, bye! ;D