Seventeen

i 'hate' you!

Chapter Seventeen

There are only two more days before Namjoon get back, and Jungkook really pray that, that two more days is just a minute from now seeing those girl students having their way to Seokjin and that idiot is idiot to smile charmingly at those creepy human being! why  do he need to do that? he can say thanks and no thanks and walk off! he doesn't need to smell that bouquet of roses and saying he will place it at his most beautiful vase! If he wants flowers he can just say it to Jungkook and Jungkook will run at his fastest speed and give it to him!

... ah, yes he can't do that, becuse first of all they're avoiding each other this morning second Jungkook doesnt want Seokjin to think of him as a clinggy pushy brat and third he wants seokjin to have his time, if he wants some space Jungkook will give him that, he will respect that. 

Jungkook sighed and looked away cause he know if he didn't he will do something without even thinking like pull seokjin waist and kiss him while shutting the door in front of their stunned faces. 

Is he jealous? oh damn hell he is! 

***

Jungkook likes their coach (yes, their coach is back. the one on the break), he really knows how to improve someones skill, point out their flaws and his a great tactician for the game. But this dmn old man really likes to add something to "entertain" the viewer and push the players to do their best. But as of now,  Jungkook wasn't at his best, not having a breakfast is not the very best idea of all, that's why he is now shirtless all girls is screaming their lungs out, the gays are drooling and then boys is having that envy eyes while looking at Jungkook's body. 

How in hell his shirtless? Well apparently the starter players dont have class until for the next two hours so their coach set a practice game from the nearest university. And the rules are if you keep your opponents steal the ball from you, that player will play shirtless until he made a score. This rule is just for their team, lucky for them.  

And now his dmn coach is teasing him yelling "Jeon! your an exhibitionist aren't ya?" then he will add  "Jeon! can you make atleast one score? dont show your body off!"

Jungkook wants to do just that! heck he doesn't want everyone staring at his body.. but then he sees a so familiar figure at the crowd, a tall, broad shouldered with the face of an angel and even Jungkook is far enough to see Seokjin's eyes he knows, the way how he stand so straight and the lightness of his presence is gone replace by something dark? his he jealous? or maybe, he doesn't really know. oh Jungkook just wished it's the former. 

****

"that brat! showing his god dmn body to the whole frigging crowd!" Jin yelled after slamming his/Namjoon's office door shut. His fumming mad, angry?  pissed? but really his irritated just the thought of everyone starring at the younger's body. 

"is that Jungkook?" Someone whispered in his side, and Seokjin jolted back, suprised at the sudden voice speak at him. 

"oh my! ! Min Yoongi! what the hell?! dont scare me like that!" He yelled at the younger one. but Yoongi doesnt even flinch and says

"i didn't, and woah! did you just swear?"

"Yoongi, what are you doing here?"Seokjin asked a little irritated. 

'Yoongi?' Yoongi asked himself, amused to the new attitude of the elder. 

"hyung? are you alright?"

"yeah, m'fine" Seokjin sighed. 

Yoongi raised a brow but doesn't says anything but it's enough to make Seokjin throw his arms in defeat and spilled the beans. 

"it just that! why do he needs to be shirtless while playing soccer? why does he do that?! he he some exhibitionist?!"

"You know you need to calm your horses down" Yoongi said while squinting his eyes but his going to Seokjin's chair and sit there comfortably. Then he continue "the striping thing is like a punishment when there ot being their best, its their thing more like tradition."

" is their coach is some kind of a  ert?!"

"no"

"then why must he do that! displaying Jungkook's body to everyone else?"

"Your jealous"

"I aint not!"

"sure"

"I'm not!"

But Yoongi shrug it again, but the playful smile on his lips something that irritates Seokjin. 

"Why are you even in here? "

"I get bored so?" Yoongi said nonchalantly 

"or you just want to see Jimin? " Seokjin teased, but he relly doesnt expect to see. blushing Yoongi and stuttering and trying hard to explain himself. Now its Seokjin's time to teased the younger. 

****

Jungkook is exhausted and the only thing he wants is go to his bed and sleep, and this is his last class,but right now being interrupted by a beautiful male, having a talk to their professor that is so obvious have a crush on him,seriously? Why do they talk so long?

Jungkook again pray hard to make the time,and the jealousy again that he wants to restrain is squirming up again.

He tried,really, really tried.. to look away but his head just can't turn, or make his eyes turn in the side nor closed it.

Why do Seokjin need to be so goddamn beautiful all the time! Why did he always attract the eyes of the people around him? Call Jungkook an immature or childish, possessive or whatever! He just want Seokjin to be his only,and alone.

"Hey, Kook? Are you planning on murdering someone?" Taehyung say,after tapping Jungkook on his shoulder, because right now, Jungkook is emitting a dead aura and anytime soon his ready to tackle the professor flirting with Seokjin, and yes, he doesn't care if that Prof. is a girl. 

"what?"Jungkook asked, the tap and the voice of Taehyung put him out of his reverie and finally keep his gaze away.

"Please, just tell me it wasn't me" Taehyung said, and if there's none of a dark circles under his eyes,Jungkook must think his joking, but now? He looks like a zombie, seriously.

"uh,no don't worry" Jungkook just said but then his head is slowly going to the two professors outside the room.

And seriously? Why can't they be a little professional? Did they can't talk it later?

"well, good, I'm still planning on marrying Seokjin-hyung, you know?"

Jungkook send Taehyung a glare, well maybe his plotting to kill older.

He was about to turn his head, but then he caught the smirk Seokjin is sending to him.

'Oh? Are you making me jealous? Is this on purpose? Well,this game can be play by two, hyung'.

Jungkook say it to his head, and send also a smirk at the elder.

 

 

****

I'm going to update the next chapter, later? Or soon, anyway, this was just the half part of the jealousy thing of theirs.

Bye bunnies!!