Nineteen

i 'hate' you!

Chapter Eighteen

"Your making him jealous " Yoongi boredly say, then yawned.

"No" Seokjin says, shaking his head

"that's not even a question you know? It's a statement" Yoongi said lazily his not even glancing at Seokjin 

"oh,shut it" The elder said yet there's no bite in it.

He's not making Jungkook jealous, it's just a coincidence that he needed to say something important to that professor and that professor keep blabbering something and he notice that Jungkook is throwing daggers at their direction, and yeah maybe he teased a little, his not making him jealous! Well maybe a little..

"You know? If I am not aware that he is your first love, I'm calling you a childish,immature fool"

"hey! First of all his not my first" Seokjin said in defensive tone,but Yoongi wouldn't take his and he just squinted his eyes.

Seokjin eye side him and defensively says "it's true!!" 

"I aint gonna be fool by your words"

"hey! I swear his not my first and also I don't love him,I am just attracted to him " Seokjin said while fastening his walk and making Yoongi face him,but then Yoongi stop, and face him, eyes uninterested then he sighed.

"So? You two clung to each other like your life depends on it"

"It's not!" Seokjin interject yet Yoongi just ignore him and continue, "then now, your saying you two was like a fling?"

Yoongi stared at him, but then the elder seems in his own thoughts so he just sighed, Seokjin must be confused now, he will just push the elder a little so he wasn't gonna go in a wrong way.

"I want to slam your head in some cold concrete but then I love you so I won't do it, but then I want you to realize what did you just said, if your not in love with him,why did you put an effort to lit the jealousy in him? And also, why are you being angsty and irritated earlier like a high school girl who have seen he's crush flirting with someone?" And then Yoongi walked passed him and Seokjin doesn't notice the smirk on the shorter's man sending to him.

"I'm going to the resto now, bye" And Yoongi walked away.

Is he? Really in love? But love is difficult,that four letters have many meanings,a strong, deep word, wonderful yet scary.

Is he ready to face all the struggle, consequences and ness about those one word and four letters?

No, he wasn't.. His just attracted to the younger.

Yet again he forgot that he is willing to some relationship with the younger.

****

Jungkook is well, obviously looking for Seokjin, but don't let him know it's obvious, because he will push you on top of the building if he has a chance. But anyway he can't see the older male. And his a little frustrated at that, he just wished when he finally got a glance at the older,Jungkook was not going to witness another scene that had Seokjin with someone, flirting with him,and that can make Jungkook jealous -okay, he knows everything that is about Seokjin with someone can make him jealous but whatever- and when Jungkook -finally- got tired searching for the elder,  he decided to stuck himself again at the soccer field, he just want to, and for some reason Yugyeom is with him.

Yugyeom is blabbering about something, probably some rumor he just got from somewhere. But Jungkook can't make himself to listen, his just kicking the soccer ball mindlessly that's why he don't notice that he and Yugyeom just got a little space with him, well you can say that it is just mere inches, he just notice it when Yugyeom's hot breath pan his neck. He tilt his head a little so he can see the face of the latter, and his face was playfull, smirked plastered on his lips, but before Yugeom can blow air at his ear or before he can dodge from the latter's doing, he was being swatted away and that make his face land on someone's chest,it's hard and sturdy yet, Jungkook is much more.

He was about to push away whoever the heck pulled him but he instantly froze by how familiar yet ridiculously unfamiliar the voice were. It's dark, dangerous even so he quickly glance at the person and was shook to see it was Seokjin holding him, protectively.

"Can I borrow Mr.Jeon for a while?" Seokjin asked, cold voice and blank eyes but yet it send shiver to Yugyeom's spine. He's stunned, not only his first time seeing the beauty this close in front of him, but also seeing how cold and something scary about the elder.And before he can make an answer Jungkook is being dragged away by Seokjin.

****

Okay, so Jungkook enjoy seeing Seokjin like this being angry -and Jungkook assumed it is jealousy- but the way the older grip his wrist, Jungkook is sure that it will leave some marks.

His thoughts got cut off when he was harshly pushed inside Seokjin's car. And Seokjin hastily went to the driver's seat and lock both of their doors.

Jungkook think Seokjin will start the car but after a minute Seokjin didn't move. Just starring outside, face blank.

And Jungkook gulp, And cleared his throat.

"So? I thought you want some space?"

Okay, so Jungkook knows Seokjin is pissed, but being a brat he is he just want to teased the elder, just a little bit. But Seokjin doesn't react like he didn't hear what the younger just said and so the dead silent went to them again.

"Why?" Seokjin suddenly said that made Jungkook jump a little.
"Why what?" But instead of answering the younger Seokjin pulled Jungkook's wrist towards himself and meet his lips halfway.

That throw Jungkook off guard but then he quickly kiss Seokjin back. They just stop when they out of breath.

"You" Seokjin lowly said, their forehead is touching with each other.

"me?" Jungkook asked, amused all of a sudden.

"Let's stop this, I don't want you to be near like that to anybody" Seokjin said, hands slowly creeping at his neck.

Jungkook airy laughed "wow! Aren't you the one whose doing that? Do you know how much I restrain my self not to kiss you in Front of everyone?"

The silent again embraced them, but it's comfortable and they just stared at each other, drowned at how lovely the other eyes were.

"so? What are we?" Jungkook asked 

"humans" Seokjin answered, smile at his lips the heaviness before at his chest is gone.

"hyung" Jungkook whined

Seokjin is mesmerized at how the younger eyes spark, like it's holding a million stars, then he think back what he just witness earlier, there's no doubt, it's jealousy seeing Jungkook with someone that close, Seokjin doesn't want that. Then he know, He's not only attracted to the younger. Doesn't just like him either. 

Seokjin's other hand slowly caressed Jungkook cheeks.

And looked again straight at those beautiful eyes.

He love him, Seokjin knows. And his sure. He smiled and answered "Were couples right?"

And Jungkook grinned, eyes crinkling and said.

"right" 


*****

Im so so sorry for the late and slow update, Im so busy at school.

But I'll do my best to keep updating bunnies!