Fourteen

i 'hate' you!

Chapter fourteen 

"...."

Silence fill them, the warm feeling from the younger greeting earlier become awkward, both the bodies of male became stiff. Seokjin cleared his throat, to at least ease the awkwardness. 

"Yeah, i-im home" Seokjin shyly said,and he slowly let go the younger's waist.And Jungkook abruptly pulled his arms away,And looked at the floor,blush crept at his face.

"Ah! Yeah! Welcome home!" the younger grab both arms of Seokjin then look at his face but avoided his eyes, he then smile awkwardly then Jungkook hurriedly run upstairs.Seokjin just chuckled and shook his head, a soft smile on his lips, then went to kitchen to prepared their dinner. 

Seokjin will just prepared a simple dinner, because his tired, he just want to close his eyes and fall asleep but he can't just let Jungkook starve for the night. 

He's busy making dinner and making himself awake and try not to cut his fingers while chopping carrots into tiny rectangular shaped, and he didn't notice one pair of eyes staring and observing him.

Jungkook let out a sigh and make himself step to the kitchen and out to where he silently watching the elder.

"What can I do to help?" That startled Seokjin. Wide eyes, paled face and a gaping mouth and Jungkook couldn't help but to laughed, at how ridiculous and funny Seokjin look, but still Seokjin looked so cute, and handsome for his own good.

"J-jungkook?" Seokjin stammered, ignoring the fact that Jungkook just laughed because of his face.

"yep, that's my name" Jungkook response and smiled, his big roundly eyes are sparkling.

"What are you doing here?" Seokjin asked when he relax his self and his shocked face replaced byba frown.

"am I not allowed in here?" Jungkook asked acting hurt, while his eyes going to big, bigger that his normal ones. Now Seokjin thinks how the rude brat Jungkook that he met just few days ago became like this? a cute little puppy but really a bunny?

"no, that's not what I mean" Seokjin sigh, and let go of the knife, now his facing Jungkook completely. 

"I know, but as I said I wanted to help" Jungkook said, he didn't stuttered but the nervousness can feel in his voice. And seokjin chuckled at that, and he playfully raised his brow and said "I don't want my kitchen to-be set on fire you know?"

"I'm not going to do that you know? Can't you trust me?" Jungkook said, his hands slowly tapping the countertop, eyes avoiding the elder's eyes.

"okay, fine.. please can you continue cutting this carrot to me?" Seokjin finally said. And move a little so the younger can replace his place.

"umm.. sure" Seokjin can say that the younger is uncertain, so he just watch the younger, he didn't move, and just stay at the spot his standing. Jungkook can feel his heart rate beating fast not for the nervousness because of the cooking thing but his nervous by the little space he and Seokjin have.

"how,how should I cut this?" now its Jungkook who stammered, holding the knife, tightly than necessary. 

"like this one" Seokjin point the finished carrots he had done.

"...." Jungkook just stared at it, and seokjin notice how the younger, Adams apple to up and down, Seokjin knows his gulping.The elder thinks maybe from the nervousness, but for Jungkook it's because of the elders presence that is so close, so close that personal space didn't exist.

"Really Jungkook I can do this, I'm not going to force you or either i dont want you forcing yourself to do this if you don't want to " Seokjin said, thinking Jungkook is doing it, because he sympathies him or because the younger have now awken his conscience. But no, it just that, Jungkook really just want to help the other out.

"..." The younger became silent, But then he continue saying "I wanted to help you, it just that I don't know how?"

"here let me teach you" And Seokjin grab Jungkook's hand that holding the knife, while the other one is holding the other hand of the younger holding the carrot to make it still. Their body is so close, no earlier is the close one, but now there is no space between them. And if Jungkook heart is beating fast earlier, he doesn't know how he is still conscious and alive when his heart became more faster than earlier.

"y-yeah! I think I know now" Jungkook stuttered, he doesn't really understand how really is it, but the way Seokjin touched electrified him, make it hard to really understand whatever Seokjin is saying. He just want to free from Seokjin at the same time want to be in the elders arms forever.

"You sure?" Seokjin ask, both eyebrows raised, making sure the younger is certain and knows really what his doing.

"I can do anything if I set my mind into it" Jungkook smiled widely, and ignore the way his heart pound like its gonna explode, because it's so fast and loud, and hes afraid that Seokjin might heard it.

They continue to cook, Seokjin stirring, and seasoning, while Jungkook is frying and cutting either onions or vegetables.And suprisingly Jungkook is doing a good job.

Their hands, their elbows, and even their body sometimes meet each other, but they just continue what they were doing, ignoring the warm feeling in their stomach. But they can't continue doing that especially when Jungkook is already finish to his task, now sitting on the counter top and Seokjin is now waiting for the soup to boil while trapping Jungkook arms both in the side of the younger's thighs and their face is close but they didn't care, they just enjoying each others company, laughing at the others joke, and sharing some silly things. But then Jungkook remember the coach.

"Hey hyung, do .. do you know my coach? "

"Daniel? Yes why?"

"What you know him? Did he hurt you? Are you okay? Did he try to molest you or something?"

"woah, calm down, I just know him because we accidentally met somewhere in the soccer field in your school"

"and nope, he did not hurt me, and yes I'm okay, and yes he did try to molest me"

"what?! That !"

"haha, why? Are you worried?"Seokjin asked, playful smile on his lips but when he saw that the younger is serious he stop and said

"I'm just joking, you didn't need to --"

"...yes" Jungkook quietly said, interrupting Seokjin's saying. It's low, yet Seokjin heard it.

"... you do?" Seokjin heart started to race, staring with wide curios and shocked eyes at the younger  who's head hung low, and just staring at his lap, his bags is hiding his eyes and Seokjin just want to grab his chin and make the younger looked at him. He doesn't know, when, how, why he does feel this strong emotion towards the younger, and he doesn't want to also know what it is, because deep in his heart and mind he knew, know what it is. and its scared him, his afraid to admit it.

"yes, I'm worried that,that ert will try to do things on you, that's why I don't want to leave your side earlier in the morning, and I'm scared when I found out that I got suspended, not because my mother will be pissed, or myself but for you, I'm really going crazy when I'm in here, in this house all could I think about is you, and wishing that erted didnt touch you" And finally Jungkook slowly lift his head. He's kinda shocked at what he sees, Seokjin is so close, maybe they're just three maybe two inches apart between their lips, Jungkook eyes went to Seokjin's and finds the elder staring at his lips, then up to his eyes.

They doesn't know what's happening, doesn't think what their doing, They just follow what their hearts telling them to do, muting all the caution their mind yelling at them.

Closing their eyes, feeling each others lips, memorizing it's fantastic and electrifying feels, enjoying it, their hearts are beating fast, but both they're hearts are running with the same pace.

As Seokjin, Jimin or is it Taehyung who said it? 

They are brothers, even if there are not blood related they are still brothers. But they kissed like a couple who loved each other very much.

****

Taehyung huff, they are already following their lovely Professor for a week -Jimin insist it's only days but Taehyung said it feel like it- 

Now, they are in the restaurant that Seokjin been going, but Seokjin just got leave a few minutes ago, usually they will followed Seokjin until they cannot stalk--

("it's not stalking" Taehyung said "it's following"

"Yeah right, whatever " Jimin just gave up, and just let Taehyung called it whatever he liked)

but they are still in there, sitting in their chair. Why? Because Jimin doesn't want to go, even if Taehyung bribe him.

"Jiminie please? Let's go, we cannot tail Seokjin hyung again if we don't hurry up"

"You can go now Tae" Jimin said, calmly, yet the icy tone can't get unnoticed by Taehyung 

"what?! why?!"

Jimin sighed, maybe it's already time, after all this years, his tired to just wait and let things fall into his dreams.

"Tae? Remember when I asked you if one of your friends like you? What would you do?".Jimin asked, starring at the table in front of him.

"Uh.. no? Look Jimin we don't have ti--" but Jimin cut him off and continue what he wants to point out.

"You said that You will avoid them, so I'm afraid to say it"

"..."Taehyung is silent and that makes Jimin continue again.

"I asked it, because... Taehyung, I like you"

"Jimin I-i" Taehyung stuttered unable to say something, but his heart is running wild in his chest, that he thinks he just build a race track in his heart,and also the way his stomach feel like it's floating. It's scary,and maybe someone thinks it hurts, but it doesn't pained him.

"don't worry! I-i, I don't think I still have the same feeling"Jimin said, waving both of his hand fast.

"but, why are you saying this to me?"Taehyung asked

"I just want to move on?"

"what are you saying? Isn't Seo--" Jimin cut Taehyung off and says "I don't like seokjin-hyung "

"what?! Do you hate him?"

"No! I like him"

"You're being weird Jiminie, you said you don't like Seokjin hyung, now you're saying you like him?"

"I like him, but not the same like you're feeling towards him"

"Ah, so? You like me, then act like you like Seokjin-hyung?" Jimin nods, Taehyung really can pick up things fast sometimes. And sometimes his just playing dumb.

"Yes, I'm sorry Tae"

"it's okay, Chim, but I know you're saying it because you have a reason?"

"yeah" Jimin paused, then pointed to a white blond haired boy, with a frown in his face that is sitting like a boss to one of the chairs near the window. "I think, I like him?"

"Ah? Is that so?"

"yeah.. so I think, I won't be able to help you and followed Seokjin-hyung anymore"

"it's okay, I'm going now"Taehyung smiled at him, his usual boxed smile,and standing up, but Jimin doesn't follow his retreating back, he knows, Taehyung will not stayed, will never stayed nor going back .. not for him.

Jimin let out a sighed, it hurts, that Taehyung look at ease when he said that he like someone else, which is completely lie and Taehyung looks even more delight to know that he doesn't like Seokjin, he doesn't have rivals anymore. Jimin let out a small bitterly laughed. 

Taehyung is walking slowly,lost in thoughts because he doesn't know what shake him more, is it Jimin have feelings for him, or Jimin doesn't like Seokjin or Jimin likes someone else? He doesn't really know. When the two of them competing each other to Seokjin's attention, it's not this heavy, it's fun and Taehyung likes it, but thinking that Jimin might lost his attention to him? That maybe Jimin will forget about him and yeah Jungkook? There's something bitter in his tongue, it's odd.

Yeah, his weird but right now, thinking Jimin and that short white haired dude might be Jimin's happiness makes him, frown and he doesn't like it, not even a bit. 

"This feeling is weirder than me" Taehyung said, and went back to the restaurant where he find Jimin talking animatedly to that short white haired dude, but now, that dude is smiling brightly, his gums are showing but his still cool and cute, they are laughing..  And Taehyung doesn't notice until he feels the tears fall out of his face then he notice. His crying, and His heart hurt, but why?