Four

i 'hate' you!

 

=Chapter Four=

 

When Seokjin wake up, his body is sore, his head ache a little. He slowly sit up and he slightly groaned, his hands on his forehead massaging it. Then he remember, he needed to go at his restaurant at 5:30.

 

He usually go at the restaurant at 7 or 8, but he needed to announced something and make his staff to know, that he will not be present for the time being. And discuss it to his best friend that Is also working for him.

 

Seokjin cursed Jungkook again, he will ing make sure to get revenge at Jungkook and make the younger regret for not being nice and mature at the first place.

 

Seokjin hated leaving his work place, but even so he will continue his plan.

 

He went to Jungkook's room to know if the younger is home now, and when he see a figure, he doesn't bother to check If it's really him, Seokjin knows it's him. And his thankful that the room doesn't smell some alcohol or something unpleasant -if you know what he meant-

 

He glance at the wall clock, and now loudly groaned, he pinch his nose, eyes close. It's 5:20 already, and he cant be late if he would drive now, because from his house there's only 10 minutes drive. But he can't leave Jungkook without any decent meal -because apparently Jungkook don't know how to cook- Seokjin knows this because when he cooked for the first time for his step mother, she opened this topic and Seokjin remember this because he really wants to know what his step brother are.

 

He's disappointed yes, when he first met the younger, and only to be greeted by a cold shoulder, but after slightly knowing something that makes the younger like this? His eager to change that attitude.

 

He made his way to the kitchen, and grab ingredients for some easy cooking, that doesn't need so much time to be cooked.

 

He can take shower at his office later.

 

The sizzling sound can be heard at the kitchen, make Jungkook wake from his nap. The aroma of brewed coffee, eggs and hotdogs can smell at the air. And Jungkook stomach growled. He slowly went downstairs and stealthily went to the kitchen. And he doesn't know why he needs to.

 

He knows that he is not at their old house, and he also remembered his mother are not here, so who is the...

 

To see a back of a broad shoulder man doing all the work at the kitchen, moving so gracefully like his born to be at the kitchen. And Jungkook will never admit that he find the elder so handsome when his face is so serious.

 

He quickly hide himself when seokjin take his apron off, then he hurriedly went at the door then locked it. Then he heard a starting sound of a car outside.

 

Jungkook is confused. Why did the elder cooked when he will left?

 

He went inside of the kitchen to see the foods that the elder made is covered by the plastic thing (I don't know what it's called so sorry) and there's a note at the above of it.

 

'Jungkook , here's your breakfast. I know you don't cooked so I cook. And don't even think cooking ramyeon is one example of it.

 

Just eat it.'

 

~Seokjin '

 

How did he know?! Jungkook asked himself staring at the note his eyes wide. Not believing that the elder knows something his not capable of. -because jungkook is known to be able to do anything, well almost, except cooking- And why did cooking ramyeon isn't example of cooking?! Who does he think he is? Is he a chef? Is he some kind of stalker to know that?

 

Now that he think about it, he doesn't know anything about Seokjin! And it makes his blood boiled to know that the elder know something about him but he doesn't at the elder!

 

His really angry at the elder,but still he ate the food that the elder cook.

 

And he would be lying if he says it isn't delicious. Even it's just a simple breakfast, Jungkook found himself enjoying it.

 

And Jungkook is very glad at the elder, that he knows what he should do to say 'thank you' in his not so nice way. Jungkook smirk while munching the eggs.

 

When Seokjin went to his restaurant his shocked not that the staff are also here but to see his bestfriend, already there, it shook him to the core -because his friend is a lazy and really not an early bird and will kill you if you woke him up If it's not for an important reason -

 

"Oh my! Are you really Min Suga?" Seokjin asked shocked

 

"Why so shocked? Hyung, don't open your mouth like that I'm not a some kind of ghost you know?"

 

"But you're early!"Seokjin exclaimed

 

"why? Is it a sin?"Suga asked eyebrow raised

 

"no, it's kind of miracle" Ken, Seokjin's other friend that also work for him said.

 

"Oh please! It's not that biggy" Suga said

 

"oh it is, if it's you, hyung!" Bambam another friend of him that is also working for him said while putting his arm at Suga's neck.

 

"I'm just here to announce something" Suga said bored

 

"oh! Now that you said it, I remember I need to say something too" Seokjin said.

 

" Me first so I can go home already" Suga jokingly said

 

"no, no.. you need to hear it first".

 

"fine" Suga said then sighed

 

"so... I guys? Can you gather here first?"Seokjin half yelled to get every ones attention

 

The others went to where there are, their attention is on seokjin now.

 

"So.... I'm taking a break, cause I got something not-so-important that I should do, it's only temporary, don't worry and maybe just two weeks or a month? I will still check and look at the restaurant when I got some spare time. And I'll make our great Min Suga to replace me for the time being" Seokjin happily announced

 

But there is no happy response -because apparently min Suga is not that sweet like his name sounds, his a little devil the others says, loves bossing others around- But even Suga isn't happy about it, but seokjin ignored it, thinking the latter is just shocked.

 

"Umm, Jin hyung? "Suga called the elder

 

"Yes? Why?" Seokjin asked confused

 

"Can I talk to you?"

 

"You're talking to me" Seokjin asked confused

 

"in your office?" Suga said tilt his head, while pointing at Seokjin's open door

 

"oh"

 

They went to his office, the atmosphere is kinda off, and it's not really comfortable if you asked.

 

"So? What's up?"Seokjin awkwardly said

 

"about what you said earlier"

 

"You sounds like you didn't like it"

 

"No, if it's some other time, I would gladly accept it, you know how I love to boss the others around"Suga said slightly scratching his head.

 

"so why?"

 

"you know what happened to Namjoon right?"

 

"Rap monster?"

 

"Hyung! You're basically giving names at every people you are close with!"

 

"why? It's cute though, and you like yours aren't you Suga~"

 

"fine! Back to what I'm saying, Namjoon got into an accident right? I need to take car--"

 

"You need to take care of him? Aren't J-hope are there to do that?"

 

"hyung! Even Hoseok? Seriously?" Suga asked but Seokjin just grinned at him and nodded

 

"So what about it?"Seokjin asked and the atmosphere in them seems to lighten

 

"I need to replace him at the school his teaching" Suga said head bowed slightly

 

"Aren't there any substitute teacher or something?" Seokjin asked

 

"Apparently, they can't get one"

 

"Why?" Seokjin asked, and Suga just shrugged

 

Then it hit Seokjin, The school Namjoon is in is...

 

"wait! Rm is a college teacher right?" Seokjin asked his face lightens

 

"umm, yes?" Suga answered unsured

 

"And it is at Big hit right?" Seokjin asked again eyes now sparkling and Suga slowly nodded

 

"Then its settled!" Seokjin said while he abruptly stand up

 

"Huh?" Suga is really confused now at the elders action

 

"I'm the one who's going to school and replace RM and you're going to replace me here" Seokjin said fist in the air

 

"But hyung you said you have something not-so-important that you should do aren't you?"

 

"I can do both of them at the same time! And you know I love kids right?" Seokjin asked and Suga can say his hyung are excited.

 

"But they're not kids!" Suga quickly said

 

"and you love to boss around here right?"Seokjin ask back like teasing Sugar or more on seducing him to do what he want

 

"yes I do"

 

"so it's final!" Seokjin exclaimed

 

"but hyung!" Suga whined

 

"oh please! Min Yoongi! Just do what I say, don't ask anything" And Suga can't argue anymore, because when Seokjin called them in their true names his serious about it.

 

Seokjin notice this so he smiled at Suga, grab his hand and hold it.

 

"It's fine, don't worry,just please?" Seokjin softly said

 

Suga sighed and nodded, murmured a "fine"

 

"YEY!" Seokjin exclaimed,hugged the latter and Suga hugged him back.

 

And Seokjin can't hide his smile..-devilish if you asked-

 

'Oh, kookie. I'll see how good you are at school'

 

***

Hi!! Did you miss some author's note? Yeah I know you don't.

 

But anyway, sorry for the long wait. But here it is! And thank you for comments really, it pushes me to have an update.. I'm just kind of busy (for playing games, anime Marathon, reading others jinkook's fics and some random things) sorry for this, I just want to make this chapter long XD

 

That's all I want to say, bye bunnies!!!