Seven

i 'hate' you!

=Chapter Seven=

Seokjin quickly fix his face and hair, Jungkook hit another nerve! Acting all innocent, and Seokjin really curse himself for being too soft for the younger. Well, let's see later. He smirk at his own reflection in the mirror.

***

When Seokjin parked his car until he walked into the school he notice the stare and glances students -and even teachers- are giving to him. He can also hear them say

'Who is that?'

'oh my! He's so handsome!'

'Transfer student?'

'New teacher?'

'He's hot!'

And different things, He knows how good looking he was, he knows that very well, and his proud of it.

He entered the room his going to teach, it is his first class, and his really nervous but excited at the same time.

When he start walking inside, the room is quite, like a angel passed by and if they make sound it would fled.

Before he even reached the teacher's table there's someone running towards him,then the boy kneel down at him, grabbing his hand, he stare down, and meet with a beautiful brown orbs.

Then the boy shouted:

"My name is Kim Taehyung! Your future husband! Will you accept me? Will you marry me?"

Seokjin blink, three times, five, he doesn't know how many, he can't believe at what this boy just said.

'Is he proposing? To me?' Seokjin thought

When he is about to reply another student ran at him, pushed the one kneeling at him and replace his place,but this time the boy is holding a ring.

"My name is Park Jimin, I know we just met but I fall in love with you already, Will you marry me? I know this is not a wedding ring, but I can change it later, so Angel? Will you be my husband?"

'He even have a ring...'

Now Seokjin stared at them wide eyed, he can't believe at his first day of class he get not only one, but two student proposing to him, and to say that both of them look so handsome and cute.

Seokjin chuckled, he collected himself and cleared his throat.

"Now, Now, Mr. Kim and Mr. Park, please get back to your seats."

"Yes sir!" The two stand up quickly and salute at him and hurriedly make their way at their seat. Just then Seokjin notice the boy between their seats, Jeon Jungkook.

The shocked face of Jungkook made Seokjin smile, he smiled at the younger so sweetly but lace with venom.

Oh, my little step brother, I think the heaven is at my side.

He roam his eyes at the room and stop it again at Jungkook.

"So, My name is Kim Seokjin, I am your temporary teacher for Mr. Kim Namjoon's subject." He said but it looked like he said it only to Jungkook

And all the student scream. And a flood of questions are thrown at him.

"Really sir?"

"how long?"

"can you be our teacher forever?"

Seokjin is happy, really happy cause the students give him a warm welcome, and because of a certain person that is sitting at the back, throwing daggers at him.

'Well, Jungkook just throw all daggers,and glares you can, coz I'll throw you later to hell.' Seokjin thought and chuckled at his mind,.

"Guys! Shut up! My future husband is going to speak!" Taehyung yelled.

Seokjin awkwardly laughed and thank the latter.

"Because it's my first time teaching, and also this our first meet, so let's use this time to get to know each other shall we?" Seokjin suggested and all the students cheered except Jungkook that is murdering Seokjin and all his classmate for being an idiot for being seokjin's minions!

"So let's start at the back shall we Mr.Park?"

"Sure thing sir!" Jimin enthusiastically said while standing up.

"So as you know, my name is Park Jimin, I love Dancing and I got this two bestfriend of mine named, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, and my future husband is going to be Kim Seokjin!"Jimin said more like declared forming his right hand ball and put it at his his chest where his heart located.

"He's not yours! His my future husband!" Taehyung yelled while pointing at Jimin with his index finger

"Nothing's yours! His mine!" Jimin yelled back

"Stop it! both of you!" Seokjin scolded them

"Sorry" they both said in unison

"Let's continue" Seokjin calmly said

But Jungkook stared at him blankly not saying any word. The two of them stared, more like glared at each other until Jimin and Taehyung hit Jungkook hard at his back.

"Ahh! What was that for!" Jungkook exclaimed and hissed in pain.

"Speak! My husband is waiting!" Taehyung and Jimin both yelled at the both side of his ear.

Then Jimin and Taehyung glared at each other murmuring 'his mine!' But went back at their seats after.

What the heck happened to his two best friend, and when he looked around all of his classmates are glaring at him like saying 'Speak up!' he sighed, and blankly said

"Jeon Jungkook" then he mumble "like you didn't know that"

Then he felt pain,Jimin and Taehyung hit him again,but much harder this time in both of his shoulder .

"What was that for now?!"

"nothing" they both said in unison

They continue introducing -but much more flirting Seokjin and asking him useless question and Jungkook nearly slam his hand at his desk and swear at their face- until the bell rang indicating the class is over, and it means one hour break time. And Jungkook is so thankful for that, or so he thought.

He was about to call his two friend but he notice they are not at his side, and their at his step bother like a lost puppy, and they want seokjin to be their owner or something, -and right now he want to throw his chair outside and break the window at his side-

He was about to go out and let his two friends be stupid and fool at Seokjin when he overheard their conversation.

"So, Jin-hyung, if we weren't your students then we can date you?" Jimin asked and his voice full of hope and happiness

"hmm? I dont know Chim Chim, maybe if we met outside" Seokjin said with a pout.

"then I'll hunt you hyung! " Taehyung enthusiastically yelled bumping his at the air.

"V, your like saying I'm a fox or something that needed to be hunt".Seokjin said smile spreading at his lips.

Jungkook paused

'Jin-hyung? They are calling him Jin-hyung? They're that close to call him hyung?and what's that? ChimChim? V? When does he made those? Why he even gave those names at them?! And what's this meeting outside thing? They're gonna meet outside when Seokjin is not our teacher anymore? Why does Seokjin smiling so softly at them, that smile that he shown at me when we first met! Is he showing that to every one? I don't want that! I- '

Jungkook froze, what does he thought? what just passed by his mind? Why does he care for all of that? Maybe.. maybe... maybe because Jimin and Taehyung are involved yeah, maybe that's why, because his two idiot friends are involved with this.

He get out on his trance when a soft voice called him.

"Mr. Jeon? " Seokjin called him

Just then he realized that he is facing the back of his friends.

Now he asked himself 'how do I get here?! Aren't I walking to get out from here?'

"Mr. Jeon? " Seokjin Called him again and his friends went to the both side of his. Worried in their face

"What?" He asked annoyed and he himself is shocked why it sounded Ike that

Then Taehyung and Jimin hit him again at his shoulders.

"Why do you keep hitting me?!" He asked them.

"Because your rude" They both said, them worried in them washed away replace by annoyed look

"So, what is it 'Mr.Kim'?" Jungkook asked, and it's obvious it is force, and he emphasis the 'Mr.Kim'

"Oh, 'hyung' is fine! when we're outside" Seokjin said and Jungkook knows there's something hidden by the way the elder said that

"So hyung, what do you want?" Jungkook said, a force smile crept at his face.

"Can you make me a coffee?" Seokjin asked so soft and innocent.

"make you a coffee?! can't you do that?!" Jungkook asked annoyed but again, Jimin and Taehyung hit his arm.

"Ouch! Can you two stop hitting me already?!"

"then stop being rude already?!" They both said at the same time, and really it made Jungkook think why this two always like this.

"fine!" He said defeated

He's making his way to the cafeteria when he notice a two figure following him.

"Why are you two following me?" He asked, he knows it Taehyung and Jimin even without looking at his back.

"Because maybe you will put something in his coffee!" Taehyung said

"don't you trust me?, you trust someone you just met a hours ago and not your friend who you knows for years?!"

"that's why, we know you that long" Jimin said narrowing his already narrowed eyes.

Jungkook drop the topic and just continue walking.

Seokjin wants to dance in victory, seeing Jungkook's annoyed face, but his revenge is only starting.

But his kinda asking himself why it pissed the younger so much? Is he really short tempered or something? IS he really like that even?

His lost in thoughts that's why he doesn't notice a three figure walking toward him.

"Here's your coffee, 'hyung' " Jungkook said, deadpan. And place his coffee at his table.

"thanks kookie" he said, not even thinking, it just split out. It's a nickname that he made long time ago when he found out his step brother's name.

"so we're going now" Jungkook said blankly and ready to turn his heel.

'No, not yet, I want to annoyed you more.' He told to himself

"ah wait! Can I have another request?"he quickly said.

"what it is?!" Jungkook half yelled and Seokjin mentally laughed. Jungkook is really pissed off now.

Then Jimin and Taehyung hit Jungkook again and really Seokjin really likes the two for doing that.

"ahhh! Stop it!"Jungkook whined.

"then stop being disrespectful!" The two younger said at Jungkook. Then there's a heavy atmosphere that can be feel at the air.

"no, no, it's fine, it's okay kookie if you don't want, I already caused too much bother. I'M sorry" Seokjin quickly said.

"no hyung! He'll do it!" Jimin said and shoving jungkook to Seokjin 's table

"really? Thanks! Please find me this book" Seokjin said and hand jungkook a piece of paper.

"You--!"Jungkook is about to say something again but Jimin and Taehyung raised their hand ready to hit Jungkook again, so the Youngest didnt continue to speak.

"hmmf!"Jungkook said snatch the paper and walked off. Jimin and Taehyung bowed to him and excused themselves,before following Jungkook.

Seokjin inhaled deeply and happily exhaled. The smell of sweet revenge is lingering at the thin air.

Then he notice the coffe Jungkook made, he actually doesn't trust the younger, but he knows Jimin and Taehyung are there when Jungkook is making it, eyeing him, and yes, he trust the friends of his step brother.

He take a sip, it's taste sweet,but not too sweet, it's perfect for Seokjin taste.

He stared at the door where the younger just exited, if they just in good terms maybe the scenario is different, maybe they are close just like Jimin and Taehyung. He sighed what a waste. And take another sip again at his coffee.