Three

i 'hate' you!

 

=Chapter three=

 

Jungkook is really getting at his nerve. Seokjin is really sleepy right now but he can't just sleep because his worried in his step brother. He slowly glance at the wall clock in their living room, he sighed it's already 2 in the morning but Jungkook isn't here yet, he wants to lay down at the couch -coz his body and hurt and felt numb just for sitting- but he knows if he do that he will fall asleep, but he need to know when and if his step brother went home safely. And he swear to whoever above he will make Jungkook payed for this.

 

Well, he already have planned everything. Seokjin even though his old enough and many people thinks his the matured type and all neaty and act like a mother, well, it's kind truth though, but there is a part of him, a playful one, and making Jungkook to accept their parents marriage are like a game for him, and when it is about game his very competitive. And he will make sure he, whose the one to have the victory.

 

Tomorrow will be Sunday, and he will be very busy, and he needs rest! He needs to go to his restaurant at 5:30 in this morning and he can just only sleep in 2 hours if Jungkook will be home in like an half an hour.

 

Jungkook arrive in Kim's residence -he refused to call it home- at 4 and he did expect a lock door, well he can just go to one of his friends and spent a day in there, but he unconsciously made his way here. He still try to open the door and his very shocked that it opened.

 

'How careless?! Is he really an idiot?' He thought to himself. He close the door and locked it. The house is dark, caused the curtain is covering the window and the lights are off.

 

He was about to went upstairs when he saw a figure laying at one of the sofa. His eyes became wide. His shocked at what he see. 'Did he wait for me?' He thought but shakes the idea off and also the unknown feeling he's currently experiencing.

 

It's the first time someone wait for him, even his mother never did, and he thinks how idiotic seokjin was to let the door unlocked and sleep in living room, looking innocent and vulnerable. BUT did he really wait for him? Or he just forget to locked the door and fall asleep in here.

 

It's obvious seokjin wait for him, but he still refused to believe it. And he knows if he accept it, he will feel guilty. He will never, not for Seokjin.

 

He stared at the latter, bend his knees so he can face him, Jungkook will never admit that he thinks his step brother is attractive as hell, if someone is wearing nerd glasses he will think they're nerd or geek, but he thinks seokjin is cute while wearing those.

 

At first he sees seokjin as a two face wolf, faking his kindness then gonna attack him later on, stab him on his back. But right now, he looks like a lamb, alpaca to be precise. He smiled at that thought. He outstretched his hand, making it's way to the elders bangs, he wants to see the face of the elder clearly.

 

But just inches away , he froze and quickly back away he hurriedly stand up and quietly run upstairs and went to his room.

 

Why? Why? Why does he not hate the elder that much as he hates him when his step father and mother talk about him? What did change? He ask himself.

 

It is because he finally know the face of the person he hate the most? That , that face shows innocence and purity? Of genuine Kindness? That, that face can smile at him so soft and warm that makes his stomach feels that it have insect inside, made his chest so warm, and made his heart beat faster, faster when his running at the field, made him excited and nervous , just as like when he kick the ball and the goalie cannot block it cause it's too fast? He feels all of it just thinking the elder, just by seeing Seokjin.

 

Before he meets him all he can feel is hatred, he swear he will unmasked the true self of his step father and brother. They are just people wearing mask, that the kindness and cared his step father shown at him is just an acted, and all the things his step father says about his step brother, all of the stories he tells are all lies.

 

who can be excited to meet their step mother's son?who wants to share his everything to the person he doesn't even met? Who can accept someone so easy?

 

He doesn't need inappropriate feelings about the elder he wants to take that mask off!

 

He grab his phone and start dialing the person he knows that can help him.

 

It takes 5 rings before the other picks up.

 

"Jeon ing Jungkook! You better have something IMPORTANT to disturb my sleep and call me at this ing time because we are basically together 20 minutes or so ago." the other said in grumpy and annoyed tone.

 

"Yoongi hyung can you gave me an advice?"

 

"about what?"

 

"how to unmasked people"

 

"Are you serious? If you want to unmasked someone just grab their mask, idiot" Yoongi said annoyed and Jungkook can imagine his hyung face.

 

"No, not that kind"

 

"then what?"

 

"You know, make them show their true color?"

 

"Why? Are they iguana or something?"

 

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined

 

"Fine, annoyed him first"

 

"How?"

 

"oh please! Jungkook you, of all the people know how to do that perfectly! "

 

"Like what? prank them?"

 

"like I thought, I really guessed you would say that ! But who's this person?"Yoongi said and a yawn can be heard after

 

"My step brother" Jungkook said devilish smirk plastered at his face.