Twelve

i 'hate' you!

Chapter Twelve 

"Do you want me to wash you first or pleasure me first?"

 Jungkook narrowed his eyes, he knows what he thought about his coach is true, ert! Jungkook huff in annoyance, his tired enough to actually have an argument with the said male, so he shoved his coach away from the door and made an exit, but he got abruptly pulled by his wrist, the Coah is gripping it harshly making him stumble backwards. 

"I'm sorry my dear Jungkook but you can't leave yet.".He said creepily 

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked irritated but keep himself control, this guy is still his coach.

"didn't I say it earlier?" 

"Your technically my coach, even it is temporary and you know it is restricted and you can't do t--"  he got cut off,his sweat became cold, but his not afraid of what will , or to the situation now, but there something that makes him nervous.

"I'm your coach but not one of your professor"  Jungkook doesn't know why, but suddenly he kinfa feel afraid. He knows what the other gonna say is something his terrified at.

"stop it, you know I won't let it happen" he warned, while gritting his teeth, fist forming into ball.

"You will, I know your little crush about your new temporary professor,kookie "

"What?"

"After were than, I'm gonna use that mouth of his to duck my sick, and don't worry  Im gonna hard that Seokjinnie of yours"
From that, Jungkook stop thinking that the man in his front is his coach and punch the hell out of him and the man meets the ground.

"Stay.Away.From.Him" That is the last word came from the younger before he make his way to the exit, not looking back at the disgusting creature in the ground.

****

When he came home, there's a food in the table like always but Seokjin is no where to be found. He went upstairs, knock on the elder's room but there is no answer from inside, but Jungkook still twist the knob, and and peek his head.

Then he found him, sleeping peacefully –and awkwardly– at his desk papers everywhere around him.

Jungkook stared at Seokjin and leaned at the door, he remember the secret smiles and glances they shared earlier when Seokjin is teaching or if his gonna meet the elder in the hallway and the threat that, that said, his pissed,annoyed? Mad even! Jungkook doesn't like the sound nor the mere idea of it.Well, they're already okay right? So there's no need for Jungkook to pretend like he didn't care for Seokjin while the latter does. 

He walk to closet of Jin and grab a blanket, –that he actually secretly knows– and wrapped it around his step brother and went outside of the room.

He's gonna protect his brother from his coach.At least that is what can he do for the elder.

****

When the morning came, Jungkook wants to be near as near as possible to Seokjin, which the elder is annoyed –but truthfully loving it– at. 

"Jeon Jungkook, why are you so close to me?" Seokjin asked, while trying to eat the last spoon of his food.

"Why hyung you doesn't like it?" Jungkook innocently asked, but tighten his grip to the elder arm.

"No, it's not like that...but we just got, you know? Make peace or something? And... " Seokjin can't have himself to say it, because he doesn't know if it gonna offend the younger or what.

"I'm I too clingy?" Jungkook asked, now acting like a kicked puppy with his bunny face.

Seokjin sighed and just gave up, and let the younger cling to one of his arms.He doesn't know why Jungkook is like this, the younger wake him up, note: Jungkook wake up first! and! Jungkook wake him up properly like a human person should.

Seokjin just grab one banana on the table and eat it. But he abruptly stand up and went to sink to throw it up, and washed his mouth with water, repeatedly. 

Unfortunately the banana that Seokjin ate, is injected with vinegar, that Jungkook prepared for one of his prank before they make the matters up.

Seokjin glared at the boy and hit him at the arm hard and Seokjin yelled at him that he wants Jungkook to be out of the house in an instant. And just make the younger laughed at, but obeyed.

His just gonna wait Seokjin in the school and make sure to be always around him.

****
Well, unfortunately...  Jungkook is suspended. When he got to school,one student came to him, and said that his being called at the principal office. And actually his having a second thought.But he still went to it. 

But then, he stared at the paper he get when he came to the office. Saying his suspended for three days –starting today– for punching the said coach, and Jungkook want to punch the man again.

Now, how can he protect Seokjin if his not here? 

When he came out, out of the office he feel someone's presence, Seokjin. 

"Mother text me. She said the admin texted her saying your suspended starting today" Seokjin Coldy said, his staring with Jungkook with his icy eyes. And Jungkook wants to explain,defend himself but not even a single word came out of his mouth.

"Now, go home " and after that, Seokjin walk passed him, not even turning or looked back at him.

Now.he's doomed, his mother know, Seokjin is being cold and he doesn't have a choice but to go home.

****

Seokjin knows, Jungkook can't do that, Yeah, his bratty, messy, and a little too intimidating but he love what he does, he love that sport so much, so how come the younger will gonna punch the man? He wants to talk to the blond and make everything clear.There's something off about it.

It's not that his taking the side of Jungkook, because that Choi Daniel is emitting something creepy inside of his system, or his erted eyes or something. No his not judging. And yeah his not having a bias here.. Because, Jungkook have a cute bunny face, and he knows how to control himself. Because if he wants he can punch Seokjin too, when they are having an argument, so how come that clingy bunny can do such thing?

yeah maybe he does.. 

And truthfully? Seokjin doesn't care if his being biased, because he trust Jungkook. 

Him and Daniel are having a talk, but it is time for his first class, so maybe later. Later for sure.

 


****

So, yeah, this story is maybe a little slow burn then going to be fast -_- its not my intention but it fall like that, so im very sorry.

that's all, thank you for reading this fic. bye bunnies! See you next saturday.