Two

i 'hate' you!

 

=Chapter two=

 

Well it' s already dinner time but since Jungkook get here he didn't even get out of his room. It makes Seokjin worried. So after making dinner for the two of them he went to Jungkook's room and decided to knock on his door, but before he can even do that, the door swung open reveling a Jeon Jungkook weaing a black and red sweater with a hole that is showing his collarbones (just imagine his apperance in WOH mv) and that damn leather pants that make him more able.... oh Seokjin really need to clear his mind and think straight.

 

"Where are you going?" Seokjin asked but Jungkook just glared at him and walked passed him, ignoring seokjin's presence.

 

"Jungkook!" Seokjin yelled when Jungkook is going downstairs. He quickly ran after the younger when he catch up the younger they are already at the front door. He grab Jungkook's wrist and make the younger face him.

 

"Jungkook! Where do you think your going?" Seokjin said and actually sounds like a mother

 

"Are you deaf? Or an idiot? Didn't I say earlier that don't go near and talk to me? And now your even touching me?!" Jungkook angrily yelled and harsly pulled his wrist from seokjin's grip.

 

Seokjin stared at him wide eyes slightly scared at the younger

 

"Why are you like this? Did I do something wrong? Did I say something that makes you hate me?"Seokjin asked, maybe a little desperation in his voice can be heard in it.

 

"No, but your very existance made my blood boil, so stop acting like we're brothers, because we don't and I'll never treat you like that, we're only strangers that force to live together" with that Jungkook went out the house slam the door never did glance at seokjin.

 

Seokjin went back to the kitchen and just stared at the food in front of him, he likes cooking but he much more love eating. But he can find the strength to pick up the spoon and ate eventhoughnits smell and look delicious. His excitement to be finally meeting his step brother is all gone, replace with sadness, and his chest hurt and he didn't know why, maybe because he in his entire life never did experience rejection.

 

He was about to stand up and put the food in container but his phone rang, and when he glance at the caller it's his father.

 

He answer the phone and sighed

 

"Dad? Why are you calling me? I sai--"

 

"Seokjin?" A familiar woman voice can be heard at the other line

 

"Oh.. m-mom" Seokjin stutter he still not getting used to call his step mom a 'mom'

 

He heard her chuckle at the other line

 

"Its okay don't push yourself to call me that if your still uncomportable"

 

"No, its fine" seokjin said a small smile appearing at his lips

 

"So? Why did you call? Where's dad?"he ask his mood slightly going up

 

"Your dad went outside, he said he'll gonna buy something"

 

"Oh" Seokjin only said before silence take over, but after a minute or so his step mom spoke

 

"Anyway, I just want to check the two of you"

 

"We're ... fine?" He said, but turned like question

 

"Did he went out?"His step mom asked a little sadness in her tone

 

"How di--" Seokjin got cutted of when the woman on the other line spoke again

 

"Seokjin, I'm very sorry for not telling you this in the start, I-im very worried about you and jungkook, even though your father said it was okay, that your fine, taking Jungkook there, I know that he's worried too"

 

"N-no really it's okay"He replied

 

"You see, Jungkook really don't like the idea of me marrying another man, and me and his father just got divorce a year ago, he can't accept the fact that we fall out of love, I know he's old enough to understand things, but he close his mind, because apparently his a daddy's boy! That kid! He never did listen to me! He'll do what he want!"

 

'That's why' he thought, maybe that's the answer why his father repeating the same question again and again, why there's a worried looked in his step mom eyes and why Jungkook is acting like that, the negative outcome never really did appear in his mind, maybe when your mother or father remarried it's not always acceptable by their children, its sometimes drove the child to became rebel, and distant its not always a happy ending, the child sometimes can't accept that their parents have someone other than their mother or father.

 

"seokjin? Are you still there?"His step mom asked worriedly

 

"Oh! Yes! Why?" He said rather quickly and loud

 

"I'll talked to him, don't worry, maybe after this night we'll gonna be back"

 

"No, don't worry I'll handle it! Trust me mom, Just enjoy your day .. er night? with dad" he said and his step mom actually raised her brows because seokjin sudden change .. became enthusiatic and excitement in his voice cant be missed. But she trust him.

 

"Such a good son, okay, but if anything happens just called me okay?"

 

"Will do" with that they ended the call

 

Yes, maybe he can understand why Jungkook is like that, but heck! His 21 already! His in college! He needs to understand and support his mother! And also he needs to be stop being a brat and its time to learned his lessons.

 

Seokjin smirks, planning how to kill-- he mean how to change Jungkook's mind and teach him how to be a good kid.

 

And right now all of his energy came back and it actually became doubled, he can eat again. And his really enjoying his food while thinking and imagining what will happen tommorow.