Thirteen

i 'hate' you!

Chapter Thirteen 

Seokjin sighed, his not tired teaching the students, he loved doing it, but now he remember why he choose to be chef than to be a Prof. , just enjoying his time and work, away from the stares and attention everyone is giving to him. 

He was about to go at the soccer field to find a certain coach, but he decided to make his way first at his temporary office.

And by his luck? He find the someone he was about to find.. The coach is sitting at the edge of his desk.

"Hey, Prof.Kim" Daniel purred, And Seokjin isn't a judgemental person but he thinks it's disgusting. 

But Seokjin is better than that, so he act normal, like the other doesn't make him uncomfortable and make his way to his chair.

"Oh, please don't sit on my desk,take a sit at the chair instead" Seokjin said and he force himself to make it a plea and not venomous as he want.

"So what brings you here Mr.Daniel?"

"Just wanted to talk, your free right?" Daniel said, smiling at him and Seokjin thinks it's normal, but something is making him doubt the coach, and Seokjin only feel like this when a person is -- oh. Oh! Seokjin doesn't know when or how, Maybe because of experience? but he gets anxious and uncomfortable to anyone, who gives him an effect that he wants to runaway,and he just know if a person doesn't have a good intention. And he doesn't doubt what his intuition is telling him.

But he still sit, looking comfortable at the others presence, he grab his phone and act like his just looking at the time, but his secretly opening the recording application in his phone. Then he place it at his desk with the back is in front not showing the screen to hide that his recording their conversation. 

"Oh? What happen at your face? Did someone punch you?" He asked, acting like he cared.

"Ah, yes, that Jeon Jungkook" Seokjin notice that glint in the others eyes, how his jaw tensed and his fist curling.

"What? What happened? Why?" And Seokjin is mind patting his back for being so damn good at acting.

" he punch me after he showed up at our practice, when I make him stay and practice more for ditching his practice for just ing whoever " Seokjin fight the urge to roll his eyes. His not a , just a handsome guy that can make everyone fall in love.

"but you said, he loves the soccer right? Why would he do that?" Seokjin asked making his voice so innocent .

"I don't know! Can we stop talking about him?" Daniel snapped, piercing eyes boring at Seokjin. And Seokjin thinks that the innocent act won't do, so he smirked playing another act.

"but for your information Mr.Daniel, Jungkook is with me all night when he ditch your practice" 

"what?" The angered expression of the coach disappeared and it made Seokjin smirked widen.

"and after that day too" he added, making his hand clasped together and resting his chin with the back of his fingers 

"Are you two having a relationship?" Daniel asked, eyes wide, his voice sounding defeated 

"hmm? What do you think?" Seokjin said mockery, his loving the others reaction. 

"Ha! Hahaha! This is funny, that is funny!" Daniel burst out laughing, then he stop, eyes darken.

"That's why! That's why he doesn't want me to him! And that he ing punch me when I said I'm gonna you" He said, pointing at Seokjin

"what?" Seokjin knows, he knows what the coach wants from him, but his shocked, shocked to find that this man, just try to his little step brother.

"..." then the coach realized what he just said, now his face is blank, unreadable. 

"Say it again Mr. Daniel! Are you--? Do you try to Jungkook?!" Seokjin yelled, he wants to beat the others up, until it cannot walk, but he pushed the idea away, it can make the situation worse, and he doesn't want that.

"You see, Prof.Kim, You two are so beautiful, and seeing you two everyday, that pretty face of yours and that delicious body of Jeon, anybody will be like me, craving for the two of you" Daniel said dropping The good guy act, he slowly stand up, and walk towards where Seokjin is.

"Don't come near me Mr. Daniel" Seokjin said, he doesn't move, doesn't react when the other is nearing.

"why? I just want to taste the two of you, pmaybe when that kid is back again I can try, but I'm gonna tie his hands and feets first"

"Stop" He firmly said. But the coach didn't do what Seokjin said,so when his too near to Seokjin's liking, he punch him, straight in the face.

"I've warned you didn't I?"

"W-what?! How could you!" Daniel stuttered,stumbled a little while holding his bleeding nose. He stop and attack Seokjin, but Seokjin is not having one of that, living with a beautiful face, that makes girls, guys and gays crazy and being Yoongi's friend teaching him different kinds of self-defense and martial arts to protect himself from people like this, it's easy for him to make the coach kneel and twisting a little of his bones.

"And yes, were in a relationship, I'm his teacher, and his my student, I'm currently tutoring him for my subject"

Seokjin wants to say that Jungkook is his brother, but he doesn't know why he doesn't want to. And what's up with the tutoring? Where did it came from? He doesn't know.

"I'm making sure that the admin knows this" and the police Seokjin add in his head, his not making this to run off that easily after what he have done to his precious Kookie. 

"Ha! As if they'll believe in you! I am the hurt one!" The coach said, one hand pointing at Seokjin and the other holding his nose, and his groaning and hissing in pain.

"is that what you do to make Jungkook took the suspension eventhough your the one trying to molest him? What a prick" Seokjin said picking his phone up. Clicking the red button on his phone. 

"and they would believe in me" Seokjin said then he played the conversation earlier. 

"So, do me a favor? Get out of my office"

And the coach run off.

****
Jungkook doesn't know what to do, it's one and a half hour late,where the elder should be home. -he knows this because it's their usual time to go home in school- He actually went to school earlier again and try to sneak in but apparently he can't. And he can't text Jimin nor Taehyung every minute to monitor his brother, they'll be suspicions. But now, his worried, where could the older be? Maybe his just visiting Namjoon-hyung? or Yoongi-hyung? but still Jungkook can't relax.

His pacing back and forth when he heard a car engine being died down, he quickly ran at the door to make sure it really is the elder.

But before he can get to the door, Seokjin made his way in.

"I'm home" He quietly said, not noticing the figure in front, because his busy untying his shoes, and when he's done he looked up, and find the younger staring at him.

"oh? Jungkook? what are you doing there?" Seokjin asked the younger,while lifting his shoe to take in to it's place, but before he could someone jump on him, and thanks to his fast reflexes he catch the younger,  –Jungkook wrapping his arms around Jin's neck tightly and Seokjin's hands on Jungkook's waist securely balancing both of them– abandoning his shoe that now is on the floor.

And the younger whispered to the elders ears, so softly and warm that makes the elders heart race and face flushed at the sudden affection from the younger.

"You're home"


*****

I just... got wake up and hurriedly type this up, and I can't believe I finish this chapter because,  I got sick that's why I got no idea I can update a chapter!

Sorry about the rambling, so yeah that's all! and yeah sorry for the typo, grammar and errors.

Bye bunnies!