Ten

i 'hate' you!

 

Chapter ten

 

"No! I still have soccer practice!"

 

"you can just skip it" Seokjin nonchalantly said waving a hand and going back to his seat

 

"No! I will never do that!" Jungkook yelled causing the elder to flinch the way Jungkook suddenly raised his voice

 

"wow.. you love that sport so much?" Seokjin asked, awed at the younger's passion towards the sports

 

"its not about 'that sport' it became part of my life you know?" Jungkook said, suddenly forgetting the hatred to the elder

 

"isnt it your last year though?" Seokjin asked raising his brow, but Jungkook can't see it, cause the elder is taking his seat.

 

Jungkook sadly smile and said "yeah" and maybe Seokjin thinks that the younger is slowly opening up to him.

 

"I know! I'm gonna kick that ing door!" Jungkook suddenly yelled energy booming at his body.

 

"NO! You cannot! " Seokjin yelled too, wide eyes, not believing at the younger suggestion

 

"why?" Jungkook asked, titling his head

 

"Because if you do that who will pay for your damages? It's me isn't it? And if I pay that the others will asked, either their gonna think we have a thing, and ofcourse I'm gonna defend myself and for you also" Seokjin paused, needing some air, after saying those words.

 

Jungkook just stared asked him like asking Seokjin to continue explaining .

 

"What's I'm going to say? That your my step brother, I know you hate me very much, and your ashamed that I am your step brother, I'm --"

 

"I am not ashamed... " Jungkook quietly said while lowering his head "I just.. hate that my mother's attention is on to you and even comparing us" Jungkook continue, well yes, the thing that pushed the younger to hate Seokjin and his father is the way his mother brag and always talk about them, like his not having an achievement too.

 

"then we're in the same boat" Seokjin sadly said, now that makes Jungkook stared at him

 

"what?" Jungkook asked, his not sure if he heard it right, because, he always treat Seokjin's father coldly

 

"whenever me and my father talk, you is the one we always talk about, my father can't stop himself praising how good you are at playing sports, while he have a feminine son,who can't even shoot a ball in the ring whenever I'm playing basketball, he always compare me to you, he even said that you are more handsome than me you know? It hurt my pride" Seokjin said jokingly at the last part and even clutch his hand on his chest and act in pained...

 

"But why.. you are nice to me?"

 

"Because, I want my father to be happy, I know I'm old enough to not be jealous but I can't help it, I'm a daddy's boy you know? My mother died giving birth to me, and my dad is the only one raised me, but when I said I'm bi, he accept me, his not ashamed like other people, that's why I really love my father" Seokjin finished avoiding the younger's eyes, afraid at what the younger thinking but got surprised at what the younger said

 

"You're bi too?".Jungkook asked, and maybe he feel happy knowing that, and he doesn't know why, but but he knows it's something inside of him.

 

"too?"Seokjin asked not believing that the younger is a bi too, well, Jungkook is a person who look like a straight.

 

"yeah, I'm bi you know?"

 

"oh?" Seokjin just said, because he doesn't know what else to say.

 

"so? why are you here?" Jungkook asked, breaking the silence in them.

 

"isn't it obvious? I came here to sub-- " Seokjin got cut off by the younger finger place at his lips, Jungkook doesn't want to heard that kind of excuse from the elder.

 

—And maybe Jungkook feels, electricity that makes his whole body to tingle, and maybe he thinks what would be the feeling if his lips is on the elder's lips right now and not his finger and maybe Seokjin feels the same—

 

"I know that already, but Namjoon-hyung say it's gonna be Yoongi-hyung" Jungkook countered slowly retreating his fingers and also his body way from the elder and the table

 

"Suga?" Seokjin asked

 

"who's Suga? " Jungkook asked too unsured who's the elder talking about

 

"Yoongi?" Seokjin  answered his tone is like saying -you-should-know'

 

"wait, are you three friends?" Jungkook asked, his mind telling him that it is obvious enough, but he can't help to still asked that.

 

"We are actually four" Seokjin said getting comfortable at his sit, and Jungkook slowly taking his sit too, knowing this might get a little long story, and he doesn't want to make himself stupid for not sitting.

 

"four?"

 

"Do you know Hoseok? " Seokjin asked the younger, his not sure if the younger knows his friend

 

"Namjoon-hyung boyfriend?! " Jungkook exclaimed making his eyes wide, and maybe Seokjin want to cuddle with him and treat him like a stuff bunny.

 

"yup"

 

"how do you know all that people?! " Jungkook gasp, well, yes Seokjin is handsome but, is that enough to make acquaintance with cool people? Well maybe the way Taehyung have so many friends that is cool enough to be with Jimin and him.

 

"Because they are my friends" Seokjin nonchalantly said

 

"what?! How?!" Jungkook asked, surprise, that Seokjin not only acquaintance with the three role model but also friends with them.

 

"your acting like I don't deserved to be with them" Seokjin eyed him suspiciously, but like it just a joke

 

"Oh, you read my mind" Jungkook said jokingly, eyes grewing wide for some effect.

 

"you little!" Seokjin exclaimed acting like his gonna hit Jungkook but his hands just stay in the air.

 

"But seriously? How?" Jungkook asked, both of his elbow is on the table, his face resting on his face. Seokjin stared at him before sighing

 

"Namjoon and I are classmate when I entered middle-school, then we became best of the bestfriend, because namjoon is a clumsy one and I always ended up patching him whenever he got a cut"

 

"your patching Namjoon-hyung?" Jungkook asked, cutting the elder's story telling

 

"I just said right?" Seokjin asked back eyes squinting

 

"Anyway, we meet Yoongi in highschool, Namjoon meet him in some underground, because that two idiot genius have a thing for underground rap battle".Seokjin continue, still staring at the younger , while Jungkook cutely nodded

 

"and I meet Yoongi in abandoned music club room"

 

"abandoned? " Jungkook asked, he never heard that a music club room can be abandoned .

 

"Yup, apparently that time, music club in our school isn't popular yet"

 

"oh"It is the only thing Jungkook says

 

"so yeah, when Yoongi caught me singing he literally run then after minutes, force me to sing"

 

"you sing?".Jungkook asked, a little surprised, it's not shocking to know that the elder can sing, but knowing it from the elder surprise him a little.

 

"yup! Then Namjoon caught us, and we decided to revived the music club"

 

"So you do?"

 

"nope, we needed one person to open a club"

 

"That's when Hoseok hyung show?"

 

"Hmm, maybe? Namjoon meet him by accidentally injuring Hoseok's ankle."

"eh?" Jungkook react, yeah, he know the rumor and actually witnesses Namjoon destroying things, but not accidentally injuring someone
 
"yup, then Namjoon panic, calling both me and Yoongi and that's how we meet Hoseok laughing how cute Namjoon was"
 
"Ah, wait.. are you license to teach?"
 
"ofcourse idiot! If I'm not, I can't teach here you know?"
 
"Can I asked?" Seokjin said breaking the silence
 
"What it is?"
 
"why did you take Namjoon's subject if your majoring in music?"
 
"Actually, I thought that too, I'm actually worse at math"
 
"figures" Seokjin said, but Jungkook just glared at him and let it slide
 
"but it's not about the subject, it's about the teacher, if I didn't do that I can't have a reason to talk to Namjoon-hyung"
 
"Do you have a crush at Namjoon?" Seokjin teased
 
"No! Because I watched namjoon -hyung rap once"
 
"Ah, I get it now" Seokjin said, then he continue "Namjoon looked cool and awesome when performing, covering his true clumsy side"
 
"But how do you know Suga?" Seokjin asked the younger, curious at how Jungkook met his friend
 
"Yoongi hyung found the lyrics I wrote that l left at Namjoon hyung table, and Yoongi hyung started to help me, with namjoon hyung"
 
"Wow, you must be talented to make Suga help you, that rascal is so lazy to even stand just for one minute"
 
"so, are we okay now?" Seokjin asked, yeah he wants to have some revenge at the younger, but now is the perfect chance for them to be okay, and his not gonna pushed that chance away, he can have little revenge someday, but now? He just want them to be okay.
 
"Yeah, I think so"
 
"stop playing pranks at me would you?"
 
"about that, I'm sorry about the previous days"
 
"Its fine, just stop doing it"
 
"I'll think about it"
 
"It's almost eight, how come no body knock on our door? Even the guards?"
 
"I don't know, but are you hungry?"
 
"Yeah, kind of"
 
"Here" Seokjin said, grabbing a box that is under his table and showing it to Jungkook. Jungkook eyed it suspiciously and slowly open the box, his eyes widening at the things inside the box —and Seokjin wants to squeal at how cute Jungkook was—
 
"how come you have this so much food?"
 
"I like eating you know? That's why I'm chef"
 
"you're a chef?" Jungkook asked dumbfounded
 
"what you didn't know? Isn't it obvious at my dishes?" Seokjin asked bewildered at the younger
 
"that's why ".Jungkook quietly said
 
"that's why what?"Seokjin asked the younger, curious at what's the younger will going to say next.
 
"nothing"Jungkook said with finality at his voice, and Seokjin doesn't push it eventhough his curious.
 
"hey, kookie? " Seokjin called the younger, but keep his eyes stared at the ceiling
 
"kookie? " Jungkook asked, did Seokjin just give him a nickname?
 
"Can I call you that?" Seokjin stared at him, waiting for the younger respond 
 
 
"maybe" Jungkook answered staring at the ceiling too, like it's a sky full of stars
 
"I'll say that's a yes" Seokjin smile loving the new atmosphere around them.
 
"whatever"Jungkook said with smile also on his face, it's not a slight noe small smile, it's visible to the Seokjin's eyes, and maybe his heart flutter.