Eleven

i 'hate' you!

Chapter 11

When it's around 4 o'clock am, the door swung open, and Seokjin explained that the two of them are stuck, and there's no help came for them, the guard that's with the man who's gonna repair the knob apologize for not double checking each room. Seokjin said it's fine, and just fixed the door so it wouldn't happened again. He tried, really he does try to wake Jungkook up, but the younger didn't even flinch. Well, he can just left the younger, but he doesn't have a heart to do that, especially Jungkook is just sleeping half body, his lower body is on the ground, his sleeping with the two chairs close to each other.

He was about to carry the younger but stop in the mid air, his staring at the younger's chest... can he? It wouldn't look like ual assault or something right? He made his body to make it hide what his going to do with Jungkook, he doesn't want rumors spreading he, Kim Seokjin assault a student, no, no. Eventhough the two other men in that room is adult enough to not spread a rumor, being surely isn't a problem right?

He pinch it, Jungkook's s. And yup, it is indeed effective, Jungkook bolted up, eyes wide, he was about to scream something near to 'what-the-?' But Seokjin cover his lips to muted him. And when the younger slowly realise they are still in the elder's office, and there are two other people in it, he nodded to Seokjin, and the older move his hands away.

Seokjin mouthed 'let's go home' and Jungkook smiled to that..

'home' it's nice to think it is indeed his home. He finally has again a complete family, Jungkook doesn't know if he would feel guilty for hating the elder or another thing he can't think off.His guilty enough, that he act immature okay?

They exit the office quietly, Jungkook is following Seokjin like a puppy, and Seokjin thinks it's cute.

They entered Seokjin car when they're finally at the parking lot. Seokjin stared at Jungkook, yes, he pinch his s hard earlier, but it looks like Jungkook is still far for being awake, his eyes is closed,head bowed a little down, while his hands slowly making an attempt to put the seat belt around him, but failed to put it.

So Seokjin sighed, and grab the younger hands, their bodies is just inches away, and maybe if Jungkook is a little sober, the younger will surely blush and will stutter. But he isn't, so only Seokjin is affected to Jungkook's attractiveness.

Seokjin stared at Jungkook, his bed hair, his button bunny cute nose, his lips that slightly parted, and his eyes that is half lidded.And then he remember the feeling of the younger's ...

Seokjin sit abruptly in his seat, and shake the thought that his dirty mind just share with him. Jungkook is his brother, so it's really inappropriate to think something ually with the younger.

He drive quietly, when his heart and the head down in his pants calm down. When they reach the house, Seokjin just wanted to fall asleep in his comfortable bed, even just for two or whatever hour. He is tired, sleeping in his desk will really make your body ache. But then he glance at Jungkook, he knows now how to wake the younger but the dirty thought earlier is coming back, when he thinks the younger s, how does it looked, how does it really feel when he touch it without the cloth,and how does it taste.... it! He just.. think again, and he wished when he dream, it isn't some wet dreams, or maybe it's fine, but he wished, beg not with Jungkook.

He carry the younger up to his room, tucked him in the blankets then leave the younger's room. He sighed when he closed the door, he check the time.. it's already 4:36 he can still sleep for 3 hours.

So he does.. but he curse himself for not setting an alarm and just sleep 4 hours, then finding out a completely mess kitchen, and Jungkook's wide surprise eyes, hands with all black pan.

"W-what..." Seokjin stutter he cant find a word to say, the kitchen is his work place, more than a work place actually, he love what he does in the kitchen, and seeing it as messed at it was, he just want to yell 'what-the-actual-"

"S-sorry! I'm sorry!" Jungkook quickly apologize head bowing 90° degrees.

Seokjin sighed, Unable to resist the younger, well thinking back, Jungkook is a brat, and now seeing him bowing and saying sorry is overwhelming, but still! Seokjin hate mess.

"What did you do?!"Seokjin yelled again, yes his shocked when Jungkook says sorry but his kinda pissed.

"i-I just want to cook s-something"Jungkook stuttering again, playing with his two index finger.

"it's fine, just....cleaned it up" Seokjin sighed,Jungkook is too cute to be scolded

"Ah.. y-yes? "Jungkook said but he sounds unsure.

"you don't know how to?"Seokjin asked but his tone is not mocking, but instead lace with concern.

"yes, I mean no, maybe? Sort of?"Jungkook answered hesitating about it. Then Seokjin remembered Jungkook mother's saying the younger, is worst, when doing works in kitchen.

"Here, I'll help you up" Seokjin then take away the pan that the younger is holding. Instruct him what the younger should do. Jungkook grab the mop and sweep the floor and throw the burnt food, while Seokjin washed the dirty dishes. About half an hour, they finished cleaning. Seokjin said he should take the shower first while his making breakfast for them.

When he finished showering, the smell of pancakes linger and Jungkook stomach growl. The smell of it is sweet, it's smell chocolate, blue berry and strawberry too. When he went to the kitchen he saw Seokjin placing the pancakes in the plate, Jungkook stared in awed, at how beautiful the elder is, the sun is illuminating his locks, making his surrounding light, and looks magical and Jungkook's breath stop, especially when Seokjin smiled at him gesturing him to come and take a sit at one of the chairs.

And maybe Jungkook kinda imagine Seokjin like this, wearing apron and smiling at but instead of Jungkook or Kookie, Seokjin is calling him Honey.

"Kookie? You know you should hurry and eat now or you'll be late"

Jungkook doesn't reply but sit anyway. He grab some pancakes but stared at the elder. But when he started eating he can just only enjoy it and cant focus on Seokjin, because whatever -Jungkook's thinks- the elder cook is amazingly delicious.

When they finish, Jungkook said he'll be the one who will gonna washed the plates while Seokjin take his shower. And Seokjin eyes grew wide, because.. is it really the jerk Jeon Jungkook he knew that knock on their door four days ago with his step mother and treat him coldly? So much for change.

Seokjin slowly nod, and take a step towards the stairs.

Jungkook sighed, can he really do it without breaking the plates? Well he isn't Namjoon-hyung so he might actually can. And he just break one plate and one glass , nothing big. When he finish -his slow and careful washing each of the dishes( but still he break one plate and glass)- washing and drying it Seokjin appears, ready to go.

"Do you want a ride?" Seokjin innocently ask, but for some reason Jungkook thinks Seokjin riding him instead.

"oh! I forgot, you don't want to right? Sorry i-- " but Seokjin abruptly cutted off when Jungkook nonchalantly say:

"sure"

"eh? You're serious?" Seokjin asked, a little dumbfounded by the younger respond.

"yeah"

"but" Seokjin started but he doesn't know what to add next, thankfully Jungkook talk again.

"I don't want everyone to know were brothers because they might not let me live and make me help them to get in your pants, so no thanks I don't want and I won't let them know" The younger reason out.

They fell in silence, like they are silently talking with their minds, but still they don't know what is the other exactly thinking.

"Let's go?"Seokjin asked gesturing at the door.

and they proceed to the car of Seokjin.

****

"Why?!" Taehyung exclaimed when Jungkook take his seat.

"Why what?" The younger asked back, well he already figure out what Taehyung is talking about.

"how?!" Jimin exclaimed next, but his eyes is playful, like his just forcing himself not to smile or more on grinned.

"what are you guys talking about?" Jungkook asked, his expression is shocked, but his laughing a little.

"You and Jin-hyung" Taehyung said, seriousness at his voice.

"Ah, that? It just Jin-hyung spotted me and asked me a ride" He explain without stuttering, well it isn't entirely lie, it isn't a lie at the first place.

"Jin-hyung? " Jimin asked, his eyebrow is raising

"when?" Taehyung asked

"since yesterday after he talked to me?" The youngest responded while titling his head to look like his confused as to why his two hyung is making it a big deal.

"nooooooo!!! " Taehyung yelled then run outside of the room while Jimin tailing him.

****

"Jeon Jungkook! is being the ace makes you special? Is being the ace you think that you can skip practice?!" Well, after he showed up his couch suddenly talk to him or more like scold him.

"no, Sir" he said, staring at ground like it can save him.

"then why are you not around yesterday? " His coach facial expression is calm, but his voice is full of anger, rage.

"I --" Jungkook started.

"stop it! Don't make excuses!"

"but you said!" He argue, but the piercing glared that his coach send to him makes him shut up, he can answer back this coach when he isn't in the right, but his in the wrong now, kind of.

"what did I said? Stay until I told you when you can go home" and with that his coach went off.

"yes" he shouted for his coach to hear.

and Jungkook stay, practice very hard until his muscles are sore, his body is sweating like crazy then the coach approach him, saying he now take a shower. And actually he doesn't want to take one, but the look in the coach eye saying not to argue, so he doesn't, he just want to meet his bed and sleep.

When he enter the locker room,he did not take a shower, instead he only change his clothes, and when he was about to exit the coach suddenly appeared locking the door behind him, sinister smile on his lips.

"Didn't I tell you to take a shower? Or should I wash you instead?" His coach said, Jungkook doesn't want to face this erted maniac jerk, his a little exhausted and tired from the intense practice earlier. And actually he wants to punch this guy and flock his hair out.

"what are you saying?" Jungkook asked raising his brow because his coach is approaching him, like he is his prey. But Jungkook don't even flinch.

"Do you want me to wash you first or pleasure me first?"

 

***** 

I'm sorry *bow* I can't make three chapters school is.. just.. pain in the really.. and also for my friends who loves to argue and talk with me, whenever I got free time... so in the end I just ended up with one chapter with 1851 words... so again I humbly apologize. But I'll do my best to update :)

Thank you! Bye bunnies..