Feelings

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Feelings
Yong Hwa POV

As I walked toward to their direction, she’s still in shocked. That made me chuckle inside. I cannot let my guard down here, I need to keep a straight face..

As I handed the forms to the teacher she looks like she’s still spacing out. I am betting she’s wondering if I saw her perform.

“Performing as a group? Do you have your band name?”

I forgot about that. I should’ve asked Jin if he came up with our band name.

“I’m sorry, we haven’t came up with our group name yet, we just wanted to submit the forms first.”

“Okay, no problem. But I will need it soon for finalization of the program. You can look for me at the faculty or just ask her where to find me, once you decided.”

Again, she made a shocking expression as the teacher pointed her and telling me to ask her whenever I needed to see her. How many cute expressions does this girl can make in one day?

As soon as the teacher started walking away, she faced the opposite side clearly she doesn’t want to stay here with me. 
Nope. I am not letting you go this time.

I asked her if she has time to talk to me.
It took her few seconds to respond but she nodded. Good start for me, at least she didn’t say no.

I was thinking where should we talk. I need a quiet place so that I can focus with my questions. I know there’s not much students hanging out in the rooftop at this hour, I’ll just take her there since it’s not far from the auditorium.

She followed me silently, I really wanted to look behind me to see what kind of expression she has on her face right now knowing she was surprised when I asked her.

When we reached the rooftop I went to the side where to football field was. I locked my gaze on the field for her not to be anxious, and she did the same, she was standing few inches away from me but looking at the same field.

I waited few seconds. I need to test my theory. I know she won’t just stand there waiting for me to start talking. I know she has a lot to say to me… and then she didn’t disappoint me.

“I am not sure if you know, but I know you can play the guitar and you can also sing. Yes that’s the day you found me in the music room hiding. I am sorry but it was not my intention to listen to your conversation too. I was just there at the wrong time, so please don’t misunderstand, I am not following you nor stalking you. Even at the auditorium, I swear I did not follow you, I was just there talking to the teacher, and oh I don’t intend to tell anybody or anyone about your secret. So rest assured and just don’t mind me okay?”

Hahaha. I knew it. That’s the longest speech I’ve heard. Even though it was obvious that she’s running out of breath she still continued whatever she was talking just to point out that she’s going to keep my secret.

I know Shin Hye-ah. You wont spill my secret. You’re the type of girl who will not put others in a difficult situation. I know you are a kind hearted human being.

“We’re even”. 
That’s the only response I could think of. I think I started getting nervous whenever I talk to her, I couldn’t just point out since when did it started?.

She asked me if I am not mad with her. 
Silly girl. How can I be mad at you.

I told her that we’re even. She knows my secret, I know hers and it seems that she’s still not convinced that I really knew what she’s keeping all this time

 “I am not sure what you are talking about, but whatever happens after this, I promise that I would forget everything I found out about you.”

I waited a moment to tell her what I’ve been wanting to say ever since I saw and heard her play. She started walking away from me thinking that I was really bluffing about knowing her secret.

“It’s nice to hear you play and sing.”

 And I was right. So she thought I really didn’t know anything about her. She looked back so fast that my heart skipped a beat when I saw her beautiful eyes not to mention her angelic face being hit by the sunlight

She just stood there and now her face was really red. Makes me want to grab my phone from my pocket to take a quick photo as a remembrance.

I couldn’t help but to smile from what I just saw. She gave me a shocking look and saw me while I was smiling… Oh no. I let my guard down, but she was really cute that time, her hair was in high ponytail with the rabbit ears hair tie which gave me a chance to have a closer look of her face.

I started to walk  and leave so that she could have time to collect herself before th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter