Something in Common

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 Something in Common


Yong Hwa's  POV


The moment I saw her she just looked at me, looks like she was trying to read my expression.
I kept my “I don’t care” face, but deep inside dying to ask why she was here. One, she can play an instrument, two, she followed me here which is 99.9% impossible, three she was meeting someone here, probably the upperclassman that she was talking to the day I tried following her.

Looks like it’s the third one.

After carefully observing her, I finally knew why she was there. 

She straighten her posture, closed the door and started walking, acting like as if nothing happened.

I said wait.

She looked back at me looking straight to my face.

I held out my hand to show her that I got her name plate.

She looked at me looking confused, did she not saw me when I held out my hand? She must be confused when I called her and why I am not saying anything.
Then finally she saw there was something in my hand that I wanted to give it to her.

“Isn’t this yours?” I asked her while waiting for her to take it.

She took it from my hand still looking confused and suspicious . She might be thinking a lot of things right know, since she was still not saying anything.

I decided to leave for her to be able to relax, she really looked so tensed ever since I saw her when she opened the door.
I just told her to be careful where she hides next time. 

Her expressions gave it all away.

 She knew my secret… I am sure that she is wondering how come I didn’t confronted her and telling her to keep my secret. Actually I really didn’t mind if she found out about my secret. I’d rather let her decide if she wanted to keep it or let others know about it. But knowing her, she will keep my secret, she doesn’t want to get involved in something she’s not interested.

I went straight in our classroom to take my bag, prepare to leave and go home.

This is interesting. Now I need to wait if she will approach me to talk about what happened. Will she come straight to me to ask,  or will she just forget what happened? I was secretly hoping that it would be the first one.


The next day she walked slowly as she passed by, I waited for her to look back and ask me, but I guess she is not interested in me. Ahhh. This girl is so complicated. It seems like she is very vocal when it comes to other guys, but to me, she’s like a whole different person.. 

Should I make my move?

 I watched her from afar, carefully not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter