Accidental Meeting

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Accidental Meeting

Yong Hwa's POV

I always get excited whenever I go to school, always expecting that there’s a lot more to know about her.

Wait, what?! Since when? Since when did I cared about that? Seriously this girl is always making me think what will happen the next time we talk, or when we bumped to each other.
I don’t know why I am acting like this, I guess the curiosity is what makes me feel excited. 

She looks very tired, especially today. We don’t have exams nor projects that can make her stay up all night for  her to look very tired. Again, I want to ask those questions but I’ll rely on what I see and hear from her for now, until I find the excuse to properly talk to her. Even though she looks tired she still managed to laugh in front of others, I want to see more of those little chubby cheeks of her. 

 

I didn’t have the appetite to eat during lunch so I just went back to our classroom thinking of what to do and I found her there, on her desk, silently sleeping. Why do I always get surprised whenever I see her? A week ago while doing a group activity she glanced towards my direction, I wonder if she noticed me looking at her? Wondering when will I get caught stealing glances. 


 I silently walk towards my desk carefully not hitting on anything that would disturb her nap. Good thing it was just the two of us who were in the room that time.

I carefully examined her from my desk. This time I can see more muscle patches around her neck area, and this time there are huge ones on her arms not to mention she has some  bruises closer to where she placed the patches. Is she doing some construction work for her to have bruises??? I might need to start making a list of questions that I wanted to ask her to keep track since it’s piling up.

 

She needs caffeine. It will help her to stay awake and feel less tired. 
The next thing I know I was already at the vending machine looking for something that has caffeine on it. The coffee section was out of stock, looking for alternative that has caffeine.

There you go, the orange soda. Perfect.

Luckily there are only few or our classmates who came back from break were there and mostly seated at the front so I took the chance of leaving the can on her desk as I passed by and took my seat.

Few minutes after, she started stretching and found the can of soda. 
What is she doing? Examining the soda? Is she trying to find something on that can? Expiration date maybe? 

 

She put down the soda, ahhhh. Now I know.. She was wondering where did the soda came from and she was looking for a note who could have left it there.

 

I suddenly remembered, few weeks ago a guy from the next class tried leaving a small carton of milk on her desk but as I walk inside the classroom and saw me approaching, he immediately left the room carrying the carton on his hand. I didn’t know she had an admirer, or should I say admirers..

 

It looks like she would not drink the soda since she doesn’t know where it came from.

“They gave out free drinks during lunch break, since you were sleeping they just left it on your desk”

Lame. I couldn’t think of any better excuse to say. But that seems to convince her since she opened the can and started drinking it, she better not ask our classmates about free sodas or else I’m doomed.


Almost everyday  she’s always in a hurry to get out of the classroom. Most of the girls in our class always hangs out after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter