Changes

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11: 
Shin Hye POV

I ran inside my room, checked my phone again and carefully read the text message.

“Don’t forget about tomorrow. – YH”

Was he really checking if I forgot about their performance? What’s his reason doing these things? We only share each other’s secrets, but few hours from now on his secret will be revealed to the whole school. Does that mean he’s going to make this as his advantage? Will he ask me to do things for him to keep my secret? Everything to me is still unclear, and I don’t want to ask him directly, for the reason that his answer might not be the one I am hoping for.


That day, every girl in our classroom was talking about the upcoming event.. They even made banners to show their support, and worse, they had their own favorites. Most of them are Yong Hwa’s, he was chosen as the leader and lead singer. None of our classmates and schoolmates heard him sing  that’s why they are all anticipating. 

Wow. He didn’t even performed yet, but he’s already famous. Well his looks is already a plus for them, and if they knew what I knew, it would be a perfect score.


I was in the hallway when I saw them doing their final preparation. I went to grab the flyers from my desk and he was tuning his guitar when he grabbed the flyers on my desk.

“You’ll be there, right?”

Whenever he ask me things like these, a small part on my mind was hoping that he wanted me to see him perform but I don’t think that’s possible. I am 100% sure that he likes our classmate, Sunny whom he was looking forward seeing her perform. Well I had that conclusion because I saw them few days ago talking in the corridor, It’s none of my business but whenever I see him with other ladies, it makes me sad. I don’t have any right to, I am not his friend or anything. Maybe because he knew my secret, and since I wanted to keep it I am just curious if he will also keep it or not.


Oooops. I got lost with my thoughts… I should answer his question or else……

Before I even blink his face was already close to mine. He was staring directly at me, waiting for my answer. He even put his hand on my forehead to check if I have fever or not. Now my cheeks feels like they’re on fire.

“Are you okay? You don’t have fever, but slightly warm. Did you stay up late?”

I was taken by surprise for what he did. Doesn’t he care what will the others say? Or th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter