Explanations

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 15: EXPLANATIONS

SHIN HYE’S POV

The moment I heard my name I ran as fast as I can. I don’t want to talk to him right now, my heart is racing and my head is pounding. What a turn of events, I was just so happy a while ago and now it feels like everything was a lie. Was he just playing with me knowing he was bored. Was it fun seeing me struggle with my confidence? I just wanted to go home and rest, my surrounding won’t stop spinning.

I went straight in our classroom and grab my bag and suddenly I was feeling dizzy and lost my balance…… I heard someone  running from the hallway and that was the last thing I remembered before everything turned black………..

“Shin Hye? Are you okay?”

I am sure I was just dreaming. Someone was calling my name and even though I wanted to reply I lips won’t open, I feel very tired and I know I am still at school yet I feel like I was laying on my bed. When I opened my eyes everything was white. The ceiling, the walls, the bed sheet. Ahhhh. Now I realized I was in the clinic. No wonder I thought I was on my bed. I scan the room and nobody was there. Whoever brought me here saved my life. 
Now time to go home. I am not in the mood to enjoy the rest of the activities. I guess I was stressed these past few days. I was about to get out of the bed when the door opened, it might be the nurse. I just need to say goodbye and maybe ask for a excuse slip.


“You’re not supposed to get up until you feel better”

Seriously? The person that I wanted to run away from was in front of me? Are there no other students to bump into?

“I am better now, and I’m going home” 
I have no energy to argue with this guy plus I don’t even want to see his face. I grabbed my bag and headed to the door but he grabbed my arm.

“Okay, fine. I’ll let you leave after you take the medicine”

He raised the paper bag he was bringing when he entered the room.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him, I started walking but he just won’t let go of my arm.

“Please Shin Hye, I know you’re mad, but just take the medicine and I’ll let you go “

His face was serious right now and I guess he won’t let go until I tale the darn medicine. Fine. I’ll take it then leave instantly.

I sighed and when back to the bed.
 
“Take a sit first and I’ll prepare the medicine”

Wow. Now he’s acting like as if nothing happened earlier. Well maybe this is his true nature. Hah! What a jerk, acting like as if I’m the one who did wrong.

Wrong. Did he really do something wrong? Or was it me? Did I just misunderstand the whole  situation? But he just said we were friends, or did I misunderstand that part when he saved me from Ji Soo?

I didn’t noticed that he was already facing me. He was holding a bowl that has something on it.

“You said you were preparing the medicine, what’s this?” 
I am not feeling good right now that even my voice sounded bitter. Bitter than a medicine.

“The prescription said take the medicine with meal, you haven’t eaten since this mornin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter