Chances

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:   Chances

Shin Hye’ POV

Don’t panic. Just calm down.

I kept repeating those words as he comes closer to where we are… 
There’s no way he saw me performing... 

I quickly scanned him and looked for hints what was the reason why he ‘s here. He was holding papers. Forms? Okay. I relaxed for a bit. He was here to give documents to the teacher.

Wait.
The music teacher was the one in charge of the event and for participants.
Does it mean that he signed up? What?! What’s happening right now.


“Performing as a group? Do you have your band name?”

“I’m sorry, we haven’t came up with our group name yet, we just wanted to submit the forms first.”

“Okay, no problem. But I will need it soon for finalization of the program. You can look for me at the faculty or just ask her where to find me, once you decided.”

My eyes automatically popped out as soon as she pointed at me telling him to ask me where to find her.

“Okay kids, if you don’t have anything else for me, you’re dismissed. I still need to make preparations.”

She started to walk away. This is awkward.

I should go too. Without saying anything to him I started walking on the opposite side where he was standing.

“Do you have time?”

I should’ve walked away while he was still talking to the teacher…
What does he want now? 

I just nodded. Maybe this is also the right time to clarify things with him, truthfully this is making me uneasy these past few days.

I let him lead the way. So. He chose the rooftop as the place where to talk.

We were both looking at the football field, waiting whoever wants to talk first. I was not comfortable talking to him face to face since we barely knew each other.

Silence….. dead silence here.
Okay, if he’s not going then I’ll do the talking.

“I am not sure if you know, but I know you can play the guitar and you can also sing. Yes that’s the day you found me in the music room hiding. I am sorry but it was not my intention to listen to your conversation too. I was just there at the wrong time, so please don’t misunderstand, I am not following you nor stalking you. Even at the auditorium, I swear I did not follow you, I was just there talking to the teacher, and oh I don’t intend to tell anybody or anyone about your secret. So rest assured and just don’t mind me okay?”

I almost choke. That is the longest speech

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter