Misunderstanding

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14:  MISUNDERSTANDING
YONG HWA’S  POV

Before I left the classroom everybody is getting ready to go to the auditorium. I glanced at the can, I am just hoping that she won’t go straight to the venue. I can just text her about the message I wrote, but I want her to see my message and  hoping she’ll get an idea what it is for…

A lot of student’s were already here, Jin should already be here, as I was trying to look for him, I saw the  guy from this morning. His facial expression is totally different when I talked to him earlier, he was giggling with other students, female students to be specific, knowing how he treated Shin Hye earlier makes me mad, at least I had a self control unlike from this guy, or else I already punched him.


When I saw Jin, he handed the list of performers. I was relieved we are not the first one to perform. I wanted to check the crowd to see where she was sitting but the backstage was already packed. 

“Yong Hwa are you nervous?”

I can tell that Jin was totally nervous as he can’t stay in one place.

“Just a bit”

I wanted to say no since I already did this a lot of times from my previous school, but I didn’t want to sound so confident in front of them knowing it would be their first time performing. What I am really nervous of is meeting Shin Hye later, IF she got my message. I don’t know how to start but I really need to settle some things with her.

I was too occupied to even think about the other performances, I guess I am having mixed emotions about our performance and the thing about Shin Hye. This is my first time dealing with this kind of situation, I usually don’t approach girls, but this time, it’s different, she is different from the rest. Something that even me can’t really explain, it feels like my body is just taking over whenever I am with her.


“Stellar group, your next.”

Okay, this is it. I hope the audience will enjoy our performance.

We were told that we need to set up the instruments, the place was really crowded, I tried looking for her but I think it would be impossible seeing this place was already packed, I tried once more, scanning from left to right until I found her. She looked at me , looking surprised as expected from her. I gave her a quick smile and she looked confused. She looked on her side as if looking for someone. I guess she was checking if I smiled at her or was it to another student. 

I chuckled as I reach my guitar strap. This girl is really clueless.

“Hey, were you that nervous and now you lost it?” 

Jin caught me smiling then chuckling. I can’t blame him if he thought I really lost it. Gossiping is not for guys plus I don’t intend to share what do I feel, knowing his personality, if I would disclose my secret, the next thing I know, everyone from school knows about my secret.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter