Realizations

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13 REALIZATIONS
Shin Hye POV
 I am late…..
It took me a while to finish putting up the flyers and everybody was just so busy during the first day of festival, I had to help the student council about the programs and the booths that they needed to finish setting up for tomorrow’s events.

When I came back from the room there were like 4 of them who haven’t left to watch the program. When I reached my desk, there was a can of soda with a sticky note on it.

“Enjoy the show and I’ll see you at the backstage after the program.”

“I have something important to tell you.   -YH”


Is this about what happened this morning? Or is this something I did that made him mad?

Anyways, I’ll just worry later, I need to go or else I will miss the performance.

When I got there the place was already packed. Literally I have no spot to fit in. I guess I just have stay at the back, I might not see them but I can still hear them. I saw the student council president and he waved at me. I waved back and I just realized that he was not waving at me, instead he was asking me to come where he was sitting.

I asked if he needed anything and he said thank you for the help and he told me that there are vacant seats that were reserved for the student council. Luckily for me, he told me I can sit with them and they were thankful that I was able to help them this morning.

The spot were I was sitting was on the right side of the stage. I am just hoping he won’t see me here.

The opening performance was from the music club, the group that I am supposed to perform with if I said yes to Ji Soo. I looked at him and good thing he didn’t see where I was sitting. He looks alright, as if nothing happened this morning, which was totally different how he looked at me earlier.

As usual they did well on their performance…

I grabbed a copy of the program to check when is our class going to perform, second to the last, and their band is……. Stellar.

That’s nice, something related to stars. Wondering who came up with the band name.


It was nice seeing the other students enjoying their performances and the crowd being hyped, I suddenly remembered my friend who stayed with me every after class just to teach me how to play the….


I didn’t noticed that they were the next group to play until I got distracted by loud cheers from the audience. That is probably our classmates who were really excited to see them perform since nobody ever heard them practice.
I only heard him play the guitar and sing but not the whole group. I am petty sure they will not disappoint the audience. 

When it’s their turn the crowed suddenly went wild. Girls from another class were screaming and cheering for them. As expected they were really good, and to be honest he really stand out from the band, he is good looking, even though it took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter