Something New

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

 

Tomorrow is the first day of school. We just move in to this town because of my Dad’s work. Great, everybody in our class will look at me, being curious and all since I am the new guy. Thinking about school makes me really tired but good thing I’m almost done unpacking my stuff. I went on the next room to check where did I put my red guitar, ahhh there it is. The moment I opened the case memories flooded in. I miss my bandmates, I miss the times where we all hang out after school, and every weekends too. Though I don’t have many friends, having them is enough for me. They are all like my brothers who’s always been there for me whenever I had problems but now knowing that they would not be there tomorrow makes me feel very lonely.

I am wondering what is waiting for me in this school......

 

Good thing nobody really paid attention to me, I mean there are some but whenever I catch them glancing towards me I just give them my cold looks and that seems to work since I heard some of the girls talking about me and hearing them say “nothing special with the new guy”. Ughhhh. Can’t wait for the time that I finish school and move back to my hometown.. Everything here seems boring and I really have no interest making friends and all.

 

Weeks passed by and I already got used to my new school, I made some friends and they seemed okay, didn't expect that I can make new friends here, they always invite me whenever they hang out but I still keep thinking about my old friends, I miss our jams and I really wanted to play my guitar with them like the old times. One day the other guys from our class keeps bugging this girl who was cleaning up and they kept teasing her. I don’t intend to step in since it’s none of my business, plus I hate those type of girls who thinks their knight in shining armor will save them during these times, so much for watching romantic movies.

 

“I heard she’s a tomboy, but she looks pretty”

 

Those guys are way too loud, I think she heard them about the tomboy part, but not the latter. But come to think of it she really looks pretty but aside from that nothing seems interesting, just another pretty face.

 

“Can you guys stop it already, enough with your jokes!”

 

Oh. She fought back, I guess this one is not a crybaby, and suddenly we saw her punching the other guy in his arm.

 

“hey you! That hurts!”

“Dang girl! Where did you get that fist of yours?” “That’s what you get for teasing me! It’s a give and take. That’s only fair” she said those words while holding the broom and trying to make her eyes bigger, I guess trying to scare them.

 

Whoah. She looks so cute with those bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter