Confidence

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 : Confidence

 Park Shin Hye’s POV

Why he’s still here?! I was sure that they went out before I opened the door. Did he found out that I was there the whole time? If that’s the case then I am betting that he will be so mad, looking at his expression now…. Actually expressionless should I say. This guy is hard to read, you can’t even rely on his expressions. He was standing there looking at me.

I walked passed him pretending as if nothing happened, then…

 

“Wait.”

 

Oh ow. I think he knows. I am done. For sure. I looked back to see what he needs from me . I am 100% sure he’ll ask me if I heard their whole conversation. There’s no point lying so I would just tell straight to his face what exactly I heard. Word for word.

I waited until like 20 seconds which felt like a million seconds and wondering how come he was not saying anything.

 

Then I realized he held out his hand the moment I looked back after he said wait. There was something on his hand. Does he wanted me take it? What if it’s a trap? Pretending to be friendly at first and in the end he will be just like the other guys in our class, will he tease me? Or will he bully me or even blackmail me since I wad caught hiding in the practice room and secretly listened in their conversation.

 

“Isn’t this yours?”

 

Huh. Mine? What mine. I took the thing on his hand throwing a suspicious look. Though his expression is still the same. Flat. Oh my. My name plate. How did it fell out of my uniform? So that was it? He told me to wait just to give me this?

 

Does that mean he doesn’t know that I was in the next room listening to them? Thank goodness, I already thought for some worse case scenarios like from the movies or novels that I’ve read. I was ready to hear my punishment.

 

“Be careful where you hide next time”.

 

Whaaaaaaat???? Noooo. This is not happening to me. So he knows that I was there the whole time??? What will happen after this conversation? I should’ve ignored him when I saw him in the music room…

 

While thinking for the possible things that might happen I didn’t notice he was already gone, I tried to look for him to ask him why he’s not mad after what happened but he’s nowhere to be found.

 

Shoot, I really need to go, I’ll just deal with him later. The practice ended on time, so I made my way to our classroom to gather my things and prepare to go, and I rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter