With You

Troublesome

Taeyeon hasn’t talked to Tiffany in over a week but she’s still just as in love with her. In fact since she hasn’t spent time with her she just thinks about her more. She can’t tell how the brunette is doing because she’s always been cold at school . Tiffany hasn’t even tried to phone her once. She feels miserable. 

“It... Will get easier.” Jessica tells her depressed friend when she reaches the dejected girls desk. 

“No it won’t.”

“Just try talking to her again.” Her childhood friend lectures because she’s so done with seeing her so depressed. 

“So she can call me gross and break my heart. ”

“You don’t know what she’ll say.”

“I don’t want to hear anymore. I got the message.”

“You won’t get over her this way.” Jessica knows Taeyeon won’t get any closure if she just leaves it this way. 

Jessica doesn’t get it. Being in love with a girl isn’t something that has a happy ending in Korea. I don’t want to feel this way. 

 

***


Tiffany finishes her work then finds herself alone in her large house. It’s uncomfortably quiet. She hasn’t been getting along well with Justin but if she breaks up with him she feels like she’ll really be alone. She looks around at the emptiness. The brunette sighs then takes out her phone and looks at Taeyeon’s number. She wishes she could phone and talk like how they used to filling up her house with noise. She can’t stay in here anymore. It’s too painful. She wants noise and people and excitement. 

Why did you have to go Tae? My life feels so empty again but I'm scared of how you make me feel and now I keep thinking about you. I'm not stupid. I know what this is... But... 


*** 


Taeyeon mopes while thinking about Tiffany until she falls asleep 

*RING RING RING *

The girls peaceful sleep that she desires is interrupted by her annoying phone. She picks it up and her heart stops at the name. 

Tiffany 

It feels like it’s been forever since she’s seen that name displayed on her phone. She told Tiffany not to phone. Now all of a sudden there’s a phone call at 1:00. Out of worry she has to answer the phone. 

“H-Hello.”

“Hello this is Gary from Rave101—“

You’re kidding? That club !Again ! I told her not to go there! Where was Justin? Did he not stop her! You were working hard, wearing the school uniform ,you even found a boyfriend, you shouldn’t need to do this anymore.... 


*** 


Taeyeon sneaks out the house. This situation is all too familiar. When she arrives at the club Tiffany is no where to be seen and neither is Gary so Taeyeon manages to get herself inside. The music is loud and there’s drunk people everywhere. It’s just chaos. Taeyeon can hardly tell where she’s going amongst the lights

Club BGM

How can she like this place? 

“Hey there pretty! You alone?” Some random twenty year old comes up to the blond from no where. 

“ I’m just here to pick up my friend!” Taeyeon tries to push her way through but he doesn’t give up easily. 

“How about I help you find your friend then you both come party with me!” The drunk guy smirks at what he thinks was a smart comment. 

Taeyeon sighs then realization hits her 

“Is there a VIP area?”

He laughs and points to a another entrance across the room ,”Good luck getting in there! I tried earlier! Guy won’t budge! It’s way more fun with me anyways!”

Someone bumps into the annoying drunk guy and Taeyeon takes it as her chance to sneak away from him. Thankfully he loses sight of her easily. 

At the other entrance it isn’t surprising when Taeyeon gets stopped ,”You have to show your VIP card.” The large bouncer reaches his arm out blocking Taeyeon’s way.

“Is there a girl called Tiffany in there!”

“Tiffany? Pretty brunette? Loves the champagne?” 

I wonder if they don’t check her age because she’s a big spender. These places are so shady. 

“Yeah that’s her! I’m here to take her home!”

The bouncer laughs, “Isn’t everyone? Sorry no VIP card no entrance!”

Taeyeon is so frustrated that Tiffany is making her do this, “I’ve been here to fetch her before! You can ask Gary!”

“Gary is busy dealing with a fight at the moment!”

“5 minutes!”

The man stares at Taeyeon , “The VIP ‘s will complain !You’ll just have to wait!”

I can’t believe this. 

Just that moment Taeyeon sees Tiffany walk in the distance ,”Fany-ah!”

She shouts and Tiffany sees her. She walks up to the entrance. She’s wearing a short revealing black dress making her clearly stand out from the crowd. 

How can you wear that for everybody to see. 

“How did you get in here?!” Tiffany shouts 

“I could say the same to you! Come on!” Taeyeon grabs her hand 

“You came for me?” Tiffany’s heart tightens because of the effort Taeyeon goes through for her. She really wanted to see Taeyeon but she wasn’t sure she is would come. 

“You called didn’t you! I told you I would always be there for you! It wasn’t a lie ok! You shouldn’t be here! I’ve told you before!” Taeyeon has to shout because of the music. 

Tiffany takes in Taeyeon’s words but before she can say anything else Taeyeon starts pulling her through the crowd, “Hold my hand tight! I don’t want to get separated !”

The brunette lets herself be guided by Taeyeon while she stares at the shorter girls back that now looked big and strong amongst the haze of people and lights. She can clearly hear the lyrics of the song playing almost as if it was a scene from a drama. 


***


“How are you feeling ?” Taeyeon asks in the taxi since the brunette has been so quiet. 

“My heart hurts. “

“Your heart?”

Tiffany doesn’t reply and she doesn’t look at Taeyeon. She just stares out the window trying to control her increased heart rate because Taeyeon looks too attractive. 

Why do the things you do have to be so handsome? 


***


Taeyeon follows Tiffany all the way to her room and makes sure she goes on her bed. When Tiffany is drunk you never know what she’ll do. 

“Why did you leave?” Tiffany finally says 

“I didn’t leave...”

Tiffany takes Taeyeon’s hand trying to make her sit down on the bed next to her so Taeyeon obliges, “I thought about you a lot. My life has been so horrible without you.”

Hearing that makes the blond feel terrible. She thought Tiffany didn’t want her there anymore. She thought Justin would take her place but why wasn’t he there to stop her or to pick her up. 

“I wanted you to be happy.”

“If you wanted me to be happy you wouldn’t have left.”

“There were other reasons. I want you to be happy and safe. That place isn’t safe. It’s like you want me to worry about you.” Taeyeon was right Tiffany did want the blond to worry about her. She wants to see that she cares. 

“Do you like me?” Tiffany asks and Taeyeon’s heart races but she tries to calm it because she knows the brunette doesn’t mean it that way. Last time she made it clear.

Maybe I can try to be her friend again. 

“I like you. The other day was a misunderstanding. You’re my friend I wanted to give you some space but maybe I just wanted to give myself space and it ended up hurting you. I’m sorry.”

Just because I thought it was hard to see her with someone else. Because of my own selfish feelings I wasn’t there for her. I just let her stay with that horrible guy. I should have told her what he did. I’m a terrible friend. 

Tiffany stares at Taeyeon. The shorter girl isn’t sure how drunk Tiffany is but she’s looking at her in a way that makes Taeyeon hold her breath.  

“Do you like like me?” Tiffany says straightforwardly not changing her loving gaze. Taeyeon can’t calm down from the question and it feels like she’s lost her voice as she stares at the girl beside her. Her dress so tight the blond can see her curves perfectly. There wasn’t much left to the imagination. 

There’s complete silence for a while. 

“You’re drunk.” Taeyeon finally manages to say clearing . She knows how Tiffany gets when she’s drunk.

“What if I said I thought about it when I wasn’t drunk.” She says softly leaving Taeyeon frozen. For a moment she didn’t even notice how the distance between them has slowly become shorter. Taeyeon clenches her clammy hands as she gazes at the girl that is making her heart beat so loud and fast that its become background music. She hasn’t been this close to Tiffany in what feels like forever. She was even prettier up close. Her skin is flawless, her lips are big, her brown eyes are beautiful and they were staring deeply at her.  

The mesmerizing girl subtlety wets her pink lips and in the next moment those same lips connect with Taeyeon’s. Her lips are soft and warm. As soon as Taeyeon takes in the situation Tiffany pulls back from the peck but only slightly . Taeyeon’s mind goes completely blank she only knows what she feels and she feels hot and bothered and tingly and she doesn’t want it to stop. 

She leans forward to close the one inch gap between their lips . After a moment Tiffany lies back on the bed grabbing Taeyeon’s hand inviting her . She follows going on top of tiffany she meets the girl’s lips again this time Tiffany sticks her warm wet tongue in Taeyeon’s mouth while putting her arm around the blonds neck pulling her closer. Taeyeon meets Tiffany’s tongue immediately and they start to make out. Tiffany tastes slightly of alcohol but it feels so good. She didn’t know kissing could feel so good. She doesn’t care about anything else, only this moment as their tongues go together perfectly getting more passionate by the second. Taeyeon can’t hold back the desire she feels for Tiffany. It’s overflowing. 

Taeyeon pulls back to breath, “This is bad.”

“Why?” A breathless Tiffany asks 

“Because I want you so badly.”

The brunette breaths deeply, “Just kissing.”

“Can I kiss you in other places?”

Tiffany’s face goes red and she pulls Taeyeon in to kiss again. She on the blond girls tongue. Taeyeon really wants to feel Tiffany’s body and feel it pressed against hers and touch her s but she said just kissing. Unfortunately Taeyeon’s body won’t listen to her as she finds herself slightly grinding against Tiffany. 

That feels really good...

“Tae...are you humping me?”

“Its your imagination.”

Taeyeon goes to kiss her again but Tiffany puts her hand in front of Taeyeon’s mouth, “I think we should stop.” 

Why stop... 

The blonde girl reluctantly moves off Tiffany and fidgets by herself. 

I feel so .Did that really just happen? I guess we might be going too fast. I’ve never done this before. 

Taeyeon is just lying trying to calm down but the ually frustrated Tiffany sits up and s her dress. She pulls it down in a rush, “Whatever. I don’t care anymore. You’re so hot.”

Taeyeon doesn’t even have time to take in the situation before a half Tiffany sits on her lap. Her milky smooth skin, matching black lace underwear and curves all clearly visible for Taeyeon to see. 

.. 

Suddenly Taeyeon remembers, “You’re drunk.”

Tiffany leans down, “Then take advantage of me.” She says softly 

The flirty brunette kisses the stunned girl. It feels so good kissing Taeyeon, she’s so . She bites the other girl’s lip. Taeyeon starts moving her hands along Tiffany’s soft skin which gives the brunette a tingling feeling. 

“Are you sleeping over?” Tiffany whispers after parting from Taeyeon’s lips for a moment. 

“If you want me to.”

“I want you to.” She says seductively 


*** 


Tiffany fell asleep thanks to the alcohol and Taeyeon is left feeling shocked. She’s still incredibly because they only made out. She should have let Tiffany stay on top. Letting her lie down was the mistake. Her thoughts are a mess. 

The way things were going we were going to have ! Oh ! What is going on! 

Taeyeon moves her hand down to her pants because she can’t calm down. Before she can put her hand under her Tiffany turns and hugs her like a stuffed animal pressing her mostly body against Taeyeon. 

Guess I can’t do that... 

 

*Next day *


Taeyeon stares at the sleeping girl grabbing her top. 

Can she wake up already so I can ask what our relationship is? What if it was just experimenting like what happened with jessica ? Or she was just very drunk.... 

The brunette opens her eyes which immediately meet Taeyeon’s . The shorter girl has so many questions but no words come out. 

“I feel sick...” Tiffany moans and buries her head into her pillow. 

Not a great sign 

“Do you.... Remember everything?” Taeyeon asks hesitantly 

Tiffany lifts her head to look at Taeyeon, “ You want me so badly.” She teases 

Taeyeon leans forward and gives Tiffany a peck on the lips. 

“Yeah I do.”

The brunettes face goes red and she looks away from Taeyeon’s deep gaze, "I really did think about it when I wasn't drunk..."

“Break up with Justin.” Taeyeon commands seriously 

I wasn’t kidding the first time. 

Tiffany thinks Taeyeon is so hot right now. Her eyes are so serious. She feels really gay. She never thought she was bi ,”I’ll break up with him. Things weren’t going so well...”

"Why do you always go to those places?" 

Tiffany lowers her head and some of her hair falls forward slightly hiding her face,"It's just... It's so empty at home. It's quiet and scary. There's no one to talk to. I want to be surrounded by lots of people."

Taeyeon pushes Tiffany's hair behind her ear to clearly see her face ,"You can talk to me and then you don't have go there anymore." She says then gets embarrassed. 

Tiffany smiles, "I'll talk to you."

“Are we... together?” Taeyeon asks nervously 

“If you want to be together...” Tiffany says shyly . This is new to her but she can’t deny how Taeyeon makes her feel. 

The blond can’t believe her own reality, “I want to be together. ”Taeyeon stares at the beautiful girl in her y underwear her heart racing, “You’re so hot. you’re hot...“ the words slip out 

I really want to be together in a different way too. 

Tiffany smirks then leans forward and kisses Taeyeon’s neck which feels incredible to the blond. 
She stops by Taeyeon’s ear, “I’m better when I’m sober.”

*BEEP BEEP BEEP * 

Tiffany’s alarm goes for school . The brunette stretches over to her phone giving Taeyeon a full view of her y . Taeyeon is frozen. 

I’m sorry for at you for not being able to keep your hands off her at school Justin. 

 

 

A/N: I wasn't so sure about this chapter but I hope it was good! Keep letting me know what you think ^^