Secret Relationship

Troublesome

*1 month later * 


Taeyeon is sitting at Tiffany’s desk in her room doing some studying while the brunette is in the bathroom showering before she goes to bed. Taeyeon stares at the words on the page but can’t help listening to the song that just came on. The memory of the movie , she watched with Tiffany entering through her earphones. 

City of stars- Tiffany

Taeyeon can’t help singing along, “Who knows? I felt from the first embrace I shared with you~...That now our dreams They've finally come true~

Taeyeon feels arms around her and the scent of the other girl’s newly put on body lotion so she takes out her earphones. 

“Your voice is so beautiful Tae.” Tiffany says in a slightly sad tone because she feels like she ruined Taeyeon’s dream. 

“There’s lots of people who can sing well.” Taeyeon pauses the song 

Tiffany grabs the shorter girl’s textbook while she's looking down, “You don’t need this.”

Taeyeon puts her iPod on the table and stands up to grab it back but Tiffany is too fast, “I actually do.”

Tiffany holds it up, “You’re always studying.”

“And you’re always working.” Taeyeon retorts and tries to reach the book but is too short. 

Tiffany laughs, “Some things don’t change.”

Taeyeon frowns and tries to jump up but Tiffany moves it behind her back. They end up rushing around the room until Tiffany goes onto her bed and Taeyeon catches her pushing her down holding down her hands. 

Tiffany is out of breath her pajama top lifted up showing her milky skin and she stares at the black haired girl who is also trying to regain her breath while staring deeply at her. 

“Some things do change.” Taeyeon says before leaning down and kissing the girl under her. Tiffany let’s go of the text book while she let’s herself be taken into Taeyeon’s world. 


*Next day *


Tiffany wakes up in her bed to Taeyeon holding her  

“ert.” She says softly and removes Taeyeon’s hand. The brunette starts to gain her vision and stares at the girl in front of her. Taeyeon’s hair is falling forward covering part of her face so Tiffany lightly moves it back exposing the black haired girl’s peaceful face. Taeyeon’s skin is perfect, her bare face effortlessly pretty and her lips look soft and inviting. Tiffany can’t help wetting her lips subtly at the memory. 

You’re so cute when you’re asleep... but when you’re awake you’re an annoying ert

Tiffany smiles to herself while she has a look at her phone and she woke up just before her alarm. 

“Tae. I have to get up now.” She whispers 

The half asleep Taeyeon puts her arm around Tiffany’s waist and pulls her closer into an embrace, “Don’t go.”

And you do handsome things like this 

Tiffany feels very comfortable pressed up against Taeyeon engulfed by her warm body and pleasant scent, “I have nothing during the afternoon we can do something together.” 

“I have a lecture.”

The brunette frowns, “Then skip it.” 

Taeyeon starts to wake up, “I can’t.”

Tiffany pushes the shorter girl back and gets up, “Fine go to your stupid lecture.”

“It’s not stupid.” Taeyeon defends completely awoken by the blow. 

“Get out I want to change.” Tiffany says making her way to her walk in closet. 

She rubs her eyes and sits up ,“I’ve seen you lots of times.” 

“If you wanted to watch you should have agreed to skip your lecture.”

“So she can go do her stuff but I have to skip my stuff.” Taeyeon says under her breath. 

 

***


“Talk to her then.” A pretty long haired American with red hair tells her less attractive but relatively pretty brown haired friend. 

“I don’t know Kate...” She looks over to Taeyeon sitting a short distance away taking out her laptop to get ready for the lecture. Oblivious to any conversation about her. 

“Come on Cam ,you’ve been crushing on her since you did that presentation together.”

“Her clothes are always super expensive what if she’s from some super influential family in Korea?”

Kate tries to sneak a look at Taeyeon, “She is one of those really pretty Asians and if she’s rich wouldn’t that be a bonus?”

“Isn’t that kind of racist...”

Kate pushes her friend, “Go.”

Taeyeon feels her phone vibrate while she’s sitting waiting for her lecture to start. She already knows who it is. Tiffany is still upset she chose her lecture over her because she’s been busy and she finally had some free time. 

She looks at the message, “Why do you never let me go to your university?”

Does she realize who she is? This isn't the place for a celebrity 

“You don’t have to come here. It’s just lectures and studying.”

“I thought it was about parties and alcohol.” 

“It’s not community college. There are some people that throw parties but I haven’t gone to any. It’s important that I go to these lectures because it’s harder for —“ Before Taeyeon can finish typing her message Tiffany sends another reply 

“I’m here.” 

! ! ! Is she serious? 

Taeyeon looks up from her phone to see a familiar face. Her partner from a presentation she did last week. 

“Hi Tae.” She says. Taeyeon tells everyone they can call her Tae because people couldn’t remember her name properly and ended up calling her Tae anyway. 

She smiles, “Oh hi Cam. What’s up?”

“Oh... Um... I was just wondering where you shop? You always wear such nice clothes so I was curious .” She asks then wants to run away because that was not what she was planning to talk about. She wanted to ask if they could hang out. . 

Taeyeon can hear the sound of people rushing and the sound of whispers. 

“I get them from—“

A female student screams, “TIFFANY!”

Yes actually... Wait! 

Taeyeon immediately turns her head to the entrance where Tiffany enters with a group of people following her. The sunglasses she was wearing obviously didn’t do a good job at hiding her identity. She’s wearing short shorts with a white top but manages to look like a complete celebrity. 

Taeyeon face palms because there’s no way she’s going to be able to stay for her lecture now. 

The spoilt brat tendencies... My no never means no. 

Tiffany immediately sees Taeyeon and walks up to her. She takes off her sunglasses, “I had to ask around for you and people ended up recognizing me.” 

I’m not surprised... 

People around her are taking pictures so Taeyeon tries to cover her face. So far she's been able to avoid getting noticed. 

“Is this your friend?” Tiffany asks referring to the now shocked girl Taeyeon was just talking to. 

“Uh... Yeah. This is Cam.”

Tiffany holds out her hand, “Hi I’m Tiffany.”

Cam takes her hand ,”H-Hi! It’s nice to meet you! I’m a fan!” She panics

Tiffany smiles, “Thanks.”

“Fany-ah I told you not to come to my university.” Taeyeon says in Korean 

“But I missed you.” Tiffany pouts and Taeyeon blushes. She’s so glad Cam doesn’t speak Korean. 

Cute... 

“Um... Cam. We’ll talk later.” Taeyeon says and packs her lap top back into her bag then takes Tiffany’s hand and drags her out. People follow and Taeyeon can feel stares. 

Cam is still speechless but her friend comes up to her and puts her hand on her shoulder, "She's hanging out with celebrities. She's out of your league."

 

***

 

“I miss you too but this work is really hard for me to understand. My English isn’t perfect.”

“You don’t have to do this. I’m rich and even without my dad’s money I earn a lot right now.”

“I’m a girl and I’m mooching off his daughter. I’m sure your dad will love that.” Taeyeon says sarcastically 

It’s scary enough 

“You don’t have to worry about him....”

“I’m not going to let you sacrifice your relationship with your father because of me.”

“He’s crazy if he doesn’t like you.”

Taeyeon grins, “You just like me too much.”

Tiffany smiles, “Shut up.”


*** 


Taeyeon and Tiffany are watching TV in the couch. On Tiffany’s huge big screen TV. Sunny is going to pick her up again later for an evening radio appearance .Twilight was on and Tiffany ended up getting involved. 

I skipped my lecture for this? 

“I think they should kiss more.” Taeyeon comments at the slow moving movie 

“The build up is important.”

“I heard Kristen Stewart is lesbian.”

Tiffany bashes Taeyeon, “You’re not watching.”

You made me watch the whole series when we were in Korea! 

Taeyeon pretends to yawn and puts her arm around the involved brunette. 

Tiffany smiles, “That was so lame.”

“What about this?” Taeyeon says and kisses Tiffany on the cheek

“You’re so annoying.” Tiffany teases 

“Should I be Edward?” Taeyeon says and Tiffany ignores her ,”I like watching you sleep.” She says in English copying Edward from the famous first kiss scene. 

Tiffany can’t hold back a laugh, “ert.”

“I thought you liked Edward.”

Tiffany turns her head, “Taeyeon you are ‘not’ Edward.” She says then notices Taeyeon’s face very close to hers. Her eyes serious and Tiffany’s heart races. 

“Keep still.” Taeyeon says imitating Edward again and Tiffany closes her eyes. The black haired girl moves closer so they’re lips almost touch then she moves back  

“kkkkk.” She chuckles 

Tiffany opens her eyes and hits her, “Have you been drinking!”

No I just like teasing you 

Taeyeon smiles then gives Tiffany a Peck on the lips . Tiffany moves onto Taeyeon’s lap straddling her, “So am I Bella then?”

“Yeah.” The shorter girl stares into the brunette’s eyes. Her comfortable weight on Taeyeon’s lap. Tiffany leans down and kisses Taeyeon. Her tongue lovingly caressing Taeyeon’s. 

“Our relationship is sort of forbidden too.” Taeyeon says when they pull back for a breath. 

“Not in America.” Tiffany says then Kisses the shorter girl again while holding her hand . Their soft lips pressing against each other comfortably while they’re tongues embrace. Lost in their own world. 

​​​​​“Ok love birds break it up. I’m home now. I swear that’s all you two do. ” Michelle enters 

Tiffany immediately pulls back from the kiss, “Already?” 

“I left work early.”

“Do you even work?” She questions 

“I try not to.” Michelle jokes 

Taeyeon leans forward to whisper in Tiffany’s ear, ”Are we going to your room?”

The kissing left Taeyeon in a daze with other thoughts entering her mind. 

“No I’m still watching the movie.” Tiffany whispers back 

“We’ve seen—“

Before Taeyeon can finish Tiffany moves off the shorter girl, “Mich do you want to watch with us?”

She walks towards them, “What are you watching?”

“Twilight.”

“Yeah sure I haven’t seen that in a while.” She says and sits down on a free couch 

I wasn’t done... 

Tiffany cuddles up to Taeyeon and holds her hand entwining their fingers. Taeyeon looks beside her to the cute girl resting on her shoulder. 

Never mind 


*** 


After the interview Tiffany is back at home. Michelle went out for dinner and Tiffany ate with Sunny so they’re relaxing by the TV again. Michelle is flitting through the channels while Tiffany is busy on her phone messaging Taeyeon. 

Tiffany can’t back her smile as she reads the other girl’s messages making it obvious. 

“Are you still avoiding dad?” Michelle asks 

“I’m not avoiding him. He’s never home.”

“Yeah but he’s coming back from Europe tomorrow. That’s why Taeyeon is sleeping at her dorm today right? You don’t want him to find out how he did last time.”

Tiffany reluctantly looks up from her phone, “ I just don’t want any drama. I’m happy now.”

Tiffany gets another message and immediately opens it, “My bed feels empty without you.”

“But I would you know...” Tiffany begins as she stares at the message 

“What?”

“Like Taeyeon to move in.. like officially...” 

“Our house is big and she’s here all the time anyway. I’m fine with it. Just tell him. Last time I thought it would be better not to get involved but this time I’ll say something if I need to. “

It’s scary... I don’t want something bad to happen again. Taeyeon probably feels that way too. 

“Thanks...”

Tiffany types her reply to Taeyeon, “My bed too.”

“Do you really do that?”

“What?”

“Scissoring.”

Tiffany almost chokes from the surprise and her face goes red, “Why are you asking!?”

“Because I heard that lesbians don’t actually do that. So I was curious. Don’t even try hiding it. I know you have all the time.”

“Well... Taeyeon loves it.” Tiffany says softly 

“?”

“Scissoring!” Tiffany pauses a moment, “And .”

Michelle pauses her channel searching, “I need to get a boyfriend.” 

“I could introduce you to someone. I’ve met a lot of people at work.”

“Oh no! I am not going out with anyone you introduce me to!”

Tiffany frowns, “What’s that meant to mean?”

“It means you have horrible taste.”

“No I don’t ...”

“Don’t break up with Taeyeon is all I’m saying. I don’t know how she puts up with you in the first place.”


*** 


Taeyeon video calls Jessica. Her usual night time routine. Jessica picks up still waking up since it’s morning in Korea. 

“Good morning ~” Taeyeon says in English 

Jessica smiles, “Morning. You’re in your dorm today? Tiff isn’t going to come interrupt again?” she observes because whenever Taeyeon is with Tiffany she usually is greeted by the other girl purposely clinging onto Taeyeon. 

“Yeah... Fany’s dad will be back tomorrow... Only in the evening but... You never know.”

“Are you still scared of him?”

Taeyeon plays with her sleeve, “I don’t know what I’m supposed to do...”

“Just be yourself.” Jessica reassures 

“That’s the scariest...”

 

*Next day *


“Oh hi Tae right?” One of the guys from Taeyeon’s university comes up to her after her lecture. 

“Yeah?”

“I don’t think I’ve seen you at any of our frat parties.”

“Yeah...” Taeyeon isn’t interested in going to a party, especially a fraternity party and she didn’t think they wanted her to come either. 

“We’re throwing one tonight. You’re welcome to come. You know with your friend Tiffany.” He hands her a flyer 

So that’s what this was about. Like I’m going to bring her to a house full of guys trying to get girls drunk to sleep with them. 

Taeyeon takes it ,”I’ll see if she can make it.” She lies because there is no way she is going to tell Tiffany about it. 

“Cool. Cool. See you there.”

After he walks off she stuffs the flyer in her bag to throw away later. 


*** 


“It will be fun Tae!” Tiffany says excitedly dragging Taeyeon forward to the house booming with music and lights. A couple of guys waiting by the door monitoring who gets in. 

Tiffany found the flyer in Taeyeon’s bag when she wanted to borrow the other girl’s phone charger after hers broke. She was really excited to find out what a college party is like and Tiffany always gets her way. 

As soon as they reach the door the one guy grins as he checks Tiffany out in her short pants and oversized Jersey making it look more like she’s wearing a really short dress. He bashes his friend who is practically drooling, “You can go in.”

I want to go home already 

“Fany-ah these places are dangerous.” Taeyeon says as they enter the crowded house. People dancing and drinking. Thankfully dark enough to not make out people clearly. 

“That’s why I came with you.”

A guy comes up to Tiffany, “Want a drink beautiful?”

Taeyeon holds Tiffany’s hand and pulls her closer away from the stranger, “I’ll get you a drink.”


*** 


They get some drinks and Tiffany starts dancing encouraging Taeyeon to join. 

“You should enjoy your university life Tae.” Tiffany says 

“You know this isn’t my kind of thing. “

Tiffany takes Taeyeon’s drink from her hand, “I know alcohol isn’t your thing.” She teases 

Taeyeon takes it back, “I’m not the same person from Korea.”

Tiffany laughs, “Oh really? No more pregnancy comments?”

Taeyeon’s face goes red, “That won’t happen again.”

The black haired girl takes a big gulp of the mixed drink and feels sick, “What is this stuff!”

She laughs, “I don’t know but it tastes cheap. You can have mine.” The brunette hands over her cup

“Okay I’ll have these...”

“You don’t have to.”

Taeyeon takes another big gulp and tries to hold it down, “Alcohol does nothing to me.” She tries to say cooly 

Tiffany smirks, “I see that.”


*** 


“Fany-ah let’s both get really drunk!”

She laughs, “I think you’re already really drunk... Is this about my dad?”

Tiffany’s dad is probably already at the house back from his trip to Europe. 

“Let’s not talk about him!” Taeyeon says and stumbles on nothing, “Just wait I’ll get you something!”

“Wait Tae!” But the other girl walks off 

As soon as Taeyeon goes a bunch of guys come up to Tiffany and start flirting with her until Taeyeon returns. 

“Keep your hands off my gir—friend!” Taeyeon shouts she hands Tiffany one of the drinks in her hand and pulls Tiffany to another area. 

“Thanks...” Tiffany says because those guys weren’t taking no for an answer  

“Don’t worry I won’t let anything happen to you ever! I’ll look after you!” Taeyeon insists 

Tiffany blushes and takes a sip of the drink. 

“I think my drinking level is higher than yours.” Taeyeon teases 

“Oh my God you wish.” The brunette says and proceeds to down the whole cup. 

“ that is so hot!” Taeyeon comments 


*** 


Tiffany has a couple more drinks and starts to feel very drunk. Taeyeon looks more attractive every second. In the hazy house flooded with college students Taeyeon is all she sees. 

A drunk guy comes up to the two of them, “You two look lonely. Need some company?” He smirks 

Taeyeon puts her arm around Tiffany’s shoulders and looks at the guy, sick of people bothering them, “Go yourself.”

The guy frowns, “Whatever dude.” He makes a scissoring gesture before walking away. 

Taeyeon moves her arm off the brunette but Tiffany puts her arms around the shorter girl’s neck, “Baby~”

Taeyeon blushes at the sudden public flirting, “Y-Yeah.”

“That was such a turn on. Do you like me?”

Taeyeon smiles, “ I love you.”

“If my dad sends me away will you come for me again?” She asks saying her deep thoughts thanks to the alcohol. 

“Do you want me to come for you?”

“Yeah I do. I’m selfish right.” Tiffany plays with Taeyeon’s hair.

“You are but I can't leave you alone. I’ll talk to your dad. He said my love is an illusion but it feels so real all the time... Even right now.” Taeyeon says and kisses Tiffany dropping her empty cup not caring about the people around them pushing her against the wall. 

Some guys whistle causing Taeyeon to pull back realizing where they are but Tiffany is still not concerned. 

She grips Taeyeon’s shirt now feeling very , “Take that off.”

“My shirt!?”

“You look so hot without a shirt on.” She flirts 

Taeyeon’s heart races, “Yeah? No! Too many people!”

Tiffany presses herself against Taeyeon and whispers in her ear, “Do you want to go to the bathroom and I’ll give you a ... The girl version.”

“Yes! Hell yes!” Taeyeon breathes deeply 

Tiffany grabs her hand and starts leading her to the bathroom. They enter the bathroom but it’s a mess. 

“My dorm is super close by.”


*** 


Taeyeon pushes Tiffany down onto her dorm bed and kisses her pulling off her Jersey and feeling her skin ,”I wanted to do it in my dorm.” Taeyeon whispers 

Tiffany s her pants and pulls them down, “ me hard Tae!”

Taeyeon unhooks Tiffany’s bra ,” yeah! You’re so hot!”

The shorter girl squeezes Tiffany’s soft s and starts them 

“Yes!” Tiffany moans

Taeyeon catches her breath and pulls Tiffany’s off 


*Creak *


Nicky enters her dorm and immediately sees Taeyeon and a Tiffany, “!”

Tiffany pulls up the blanket to cover herself, “I was just changing.”

“Hi Nicky...”

“Is your girlfriend Tiffany!?” Nicky shouts 

“We were just... Having .” Taeyeon explains and gets hit in the arm by a red faced Tiffany. 

“Stupid...”

Nicky takes a moment to register everything, “Should I come back later?”

The brunette whispers in Taeyeon’s ear, “I can’t go back to my house. My dad’s there and I’m kind of drunk.”

“Can Tiffany sleep over?” Taeyeon asks 

“Uh Sure...Yes”


*Next day *


Taeyeon realized she left one of her text books at Tiffany’s house. Tiffany has already gone to one of her schedules she borrowed Taeyeon’s clothes. Taeyeon reaches the house and takes a deep breath. 

There won’t be anyone home. Tiffany’s dad is a workaholic he’ll be out the house by now. 

Taeyeon opens the door and goes inside and it seems quiet enough until she sees Tiffany’s dad passed out by the stair case and her heart stops while she registers what she’s looking at. 

“SIR!” She shouts and runs up to him, “MR HWANG!” She shakes him while freaking out at his lack of response. 

“S-SIR! DONT WORRY I’LL CALL SOMEONE NOW!” Taeyeon fumbles taking out her phone in haste dialling the emergency number. 

PLEASE BE OK! I DON’T WANT YOU TO DIE! I WANT YOU TO LIKE ME AND I WANT US TO BE FAMILY! YOU’RE LIKE MY OWN DAD NOW! WHAT WOULD I TELL TIFFANY!? 

 

 

A/N:  Sorry for the slight wait! I was a bit unsure about this chapter but I decided to just go with it! ^^