Switching Sides

Troublesome

Taeyeon arrives at her house with Tiffany and as soon as she opens the door she’s about to be greeted by her brother but he sees the breath takingly beautiful Tiffany still in high school uniform. 

“H-Hi.” He shutters 

“Oppa this is Tiffany.”

“This is Tiffany?!”

She smiles, “Nice to meet you oppa.” 

They go inside and Taeyeon tells Tiffany she can go to her room and start without her since her brother just quickly wanted to talk to her. 

“You didn’t mention Tiffany was smoking hot.”

And my girlfriend 

“Did you want me to say I’m helping out Tiffany a transfer student from America with her Korean. Oh and by the way she’s smoking hot.”

“Yes! I would have! How could you keep this to yourself? Why are all your friends always so hot?”

 So Tiffany and Jessica

“She’s here to study ok. So don’t interrupt us. Just play with Hayeon-ah. “


*** 


“Your brother is really handsome.” Tiffany says when Taeyeon enters the room and she freezes for a second, “You look very similar.”

She's not into my brother is she? 

“Yeah there’s only a year separating us.”

“He’s got a very feminine face. He looks more like a girl than you.” She jokes 

Taeyeon laughs ,”I tell him that sometimes.”

They start their work but Taeyeon finds herself staring at Tiffany as she moves her pencil around her neck while she thinks. Her usual habit that Taeyeon can’t get used to. The blond slowly moves closer now staring at the alluring brunette’s lips. She wants to kiss them but before she can get close enough the door opens giving Taeyeon a heart attack. 

“Are you done studying?” her brother asks 

“No!” Taeyeon moans 

“But a break would be good.” Tiffany says putting down her pencil 

“Let me join you guys.”

Jiwoong back off! 

​​​​​​

***


“Why are you in my bed?” Taeyeon asks as her brother snuggles up to her while Tiffany sits by the desk. 

Jiwoong ruffles Taeyeon’s hair, “Because you’re my cute TaeTae.”

Tiffany laughs, “You two are close.”

“TaeTae used to follow me around and copy me.”

“That was a long time ago...”

Tiffany grins and plays with her hair in a flirty way, “TaeTae.” She teases 

Taeyeon’s face goes red and she looks away. Jiwoong is staring like an idiot at Tiffany so Taeyeon bashes him. 

Jiwoong leave! 

“Do you have a boyfriend?” her clueless brother asks. 

“I recently broke up with my boyfriend.”

“Oppa a minute...” Taeyeon whispers to her brother and they end up leaving the room to have a talk again. 

“So.... The... Thing is.... With Tiffany... I ...or with girls...” Taeyeon’s sentence turns into a mess as she can’t meet her brother’s eyes. 

Maybe this wasn’t a good idea 

Jiwoong tries to work out what she’s saying, “I know you like girls.”

The shocked Taeyeon looks up to meet his eyes, “How?”

“I don’t know. Maybe when you stole my girlie magazines.”

“I was just curious what was in those....”

“So you’re telling me this because you like Tiffany?”

“More than like... She’s my girlfriend .”

Jiwoong almost chokes ,” You’re kidding?! How the hell did you end up with her?! She’s out of your league !” 

Taeyeon glares at her brother, “Thanks oppa for always having my back.” She says sarcastically. 

“No wonder you were so keen to go to her house... How far have you gone!”

A red faced Taeyeon pushes her brother, “None of your business! Give us some privacy!”

Taeyeon turns to her room without her brother and when she gets there she notices Tiffany found her old album. 

“You were so cute!”

Taeyeon has a look what pictures Tiffany is looking at and she’s filled with embarrassment. It’s a picture of her and her brother both playing in a blow up pool. 

“I think you’ve seen enough of these.” Taeyeon goes to take the album but Tiffany moves it away. 

She turns the page and her smile fades but Taeyeon doesn’t even notice as she looks at the picture, “Me and Sica. This is so nostalgic. She always used to wear that princess crown. She was so cute.” 

Tiffany closes the album, “Yeah cute.” She says sarcastically 

Jealousy? 

Taeyeon grins, “You know she’s my childhood friend.”

“I’ve seen you two at school. Is she really just a friend ?”

Taeyeon takes Tiffany’s hand, “You don’t have to be jealous.”

“I’m not jealous!”

“You’re so cute.”

Tiffany’s face goes red and she looks away, “What?”

Taeyeon follows Tiffanys face, “You’re really cute.”

Tiffany smiles and pushes Taeyeon’s face back, “And you’re annoying.”

“So we’re alone in my room...”

Tiffany laughs, “And your brother?”

“I told him not to come back.”

“You’re worse than a guy.”

Taeyeon looks down to Tiffany’s legs that are mostly exposed, “Then wear a longer skirt...”

Tiffany stands up, “Don’t you think it’s weird that you get even if we’re both girls?”

“Um... ”

It just happens... 

Tiffany undoes a few buttons on her shirt ,takes it off and s her skirt so it falls to the floor. Leaving just her white underwear. 

“So does this turn you on?” She asks 

Taeyeon swallows, “What am I supposed to say....”

Tiffany is having fun knowing what effect she has on Taeyeon. She leans down and puts her hands on Taeyeon’s legs so her s are hanging in the blond’s face, ”And this?”

Taeyeon looks away, “If you do this it’s difficult.”

“Why?”

“I’ll tell you if you take off your underwear.”

Tiffany stands up and giggles ,”ert.” 

Taeyeon follows Tiffany and puts her arms around her waist ,”So you said you think it’s weird that I get .”

Before she can say anything the shorter girl pulls Tiffany closer and kisses the brunettes sensitive neck 

Tiffany breathes faster and Taeyeon pulls back, “?”

The rich girl’s face goes red 

Taeyeon runs her hand along Tiffany’s smooth skin ,”And this?”

She puts her hands around Taeyeon’s neck and kisses the shorter girl. They kiss passionately and Taeyeon’s hand wanders down to Tiffany’s . 

It’s so supple and firm and soft—

Taeyeon puts her hand under Tiffany’s underwear but gets pushed back ,”That’s too much.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s not like I don’t like it...”She says shyly ,”Taeyeon take your shirt off.”

The nervous blond looks down to her buttoned shirt and can’t help remembering the embarrassment from yesterday but Tiffany also remembers ,”Never mind I’ll do it.” She teases and begins to undo the buttons till Taeyeon’s white vest is fully revealed.

“You don’t need this.” She comments and immediately pulls the vest off now exposing Taeyeon’s black bra. 

Taeyeon’s heart is beating out of control as the flirty brunette is staring at her exposed skin.
Tiffany runs her hand over Taeyeon’s torso which feels like electricity to the shorter girl, “Black and white.” Tiffany s Taeyeon’s skirt then pushes her back onto the bed. 

The blond girl can’t think about anything anymore. She pulls Tiffany on to her lap so their bare skin is touching. Taeyeon closes the gap between their lips and they kiss. The brunettes tongue is wet and playful as it toys with Taeyeon’s .Their bodies feel too good together. Tiffany’s smooth thighs are pressing against hers . Taeyeon can’t handle it anymore she wants more. Tiffany is like a drug. Her hands move to the rich girls bra strap. 


*Creak *


The door opens, “Mom and dad are..... Home. Sorry for interrupting.” Jiwoong sees the situation and takes a moment to process before he closes the door. 


*** 


“Tiffany aren’t you hungry?” Taeyeon’s mom asks the girl that has hardly touched her food. When her mom saw Tiffany leaving she insisted that the rich girl stayed for supper. 

“I’m not that hungry.” Tiffany replies politely 

“You’re already so skinny. Don’t hold back on eating.” The parent worries 

She eats like a pig. She’s only not eating it because it’s Korean food. 

Taeyeon looks to her brother and receives a subtle thumbs up. She looks away immediately from embarrassment. She looks at Tiffany sitting in front of her busy playing with her food. She notices that the only thing Tiffany ate was the small amount of beef . Taeyeon’s family isn’t that wealthy and there’s a lot of them to feed. If they have beef everyone gets portioned. 

Seriously this rich girl... 

Taeyeon hasn’t touched her beef yet so she picks it up with her chopsticks and puts it on Tiffany’s plate. The brunette looks up and shows the generous blond a captivating eye smile. Taeyeon looks back down to her plate and smiles to herself. 

“Unfair ! Why does Pani -unnie get to have yours!” Hayeon moans after witnessing the scene. 

“Because she’s a pink pig who loves beef too much.” Taeyeon jokes 

“Taeyeon I’m going to kill you.” Tiffany complains while busy swallowing her food. 

Taeyeon’s dad laughs, “It’s good to see you made a new friend TaeTae.”

friend.... 

Taeyeon picks up her glass of water to take a sip. 
“Yeah we’re ‘really’ close.” Tiffany says while giving a flirty look at Taeyeon. The blond girl starts coughing on her water from the shock. No one caught on to Tiffany’s hidden meaning except Taeyeon and her brother. 

“TaeTae are you ok ?” Her mom worries 

Taeyeon gathers herself, “I’m fine.”


*** 


Taeyeon is lying in bed thinking about Tiffany and how good she felt and how good Tiffany makes her feel. She reaches for her phone and stares at the Google home page for a couple of moments before she gathers up the  courage to type ‘How does lesbian wo—


*RING RING *


Her phone suddenly gets a call which almost gives her a heart attack. It’s Jessica. 

“Hi Sica what’s up?” she tries to act natural. 

“Did I call at a bad time?”

“No!”

“....I couldn’t help confirming something.” She says now softly 

“What is it?”

“Are you going out with Tiffany?”

“Is there a rumor going around?” Taeyeon worries 

“No it’s not that. It’s just a feeling I got...”

“I’m going out with her. This only happed maybe 3 days ago. I just haven’t had the right chance to tell you. I wanted to tell you in person but there too many people at school.”

There’s silence

“Sica? Are you still there?”

“So you’re ditching me for that girl.”

“I’m not ditching you.”

“So you’re making out with that girl.”

“...”

“Thought so.”

“Why do you sound so upset? When you got a boyfriend I supported you!”

“Maybe I didn’t want support!”

“Next time you go out with someone I’m not even going to give them a chance! Because that’s what you’re doing right now!”

“Fine!” she hangs up 

What’s with her all of a sudden. How could she think I would ditch her? She’s my best friend . I haven’t even gone a proper date with Tiffany yet... 

Next Taeyeon’s phone rings again for her usual night time call with Tiffany .

“TaeTae.” The familiar husky voice says in a teasing way. 

“Fany-ah don’t call me that it’s embarrassing.” Taeyeon whines  

“Do you miss me ?”

“No.” Taeyeon chuckles 

“Oh really? Then I’ll just hang up.”

“Maybe I miss you...”

“Maybe?”

“I miss you a lot ok . I’m not good at this cringy stuff.” Taeyeon says shyly 

Tiffany giggles ,”You’re so cute. I miss you too. I wish I could hold your hand while I fall asleep.”

The Brunette isn’t even next to her but she’s blushing ,”Uh... Fany-ah. Do you want to go on a date?” she says nervously. 

“A date? I would love to! Where are we going?”

“I’ll ...I’ll think about it then let you know.”

They flirt on the phone for a while then hang up. 

A date with Tiffany. Where am I supposed to take her? She loves Shopping. But I’m broke


*Next day *


Jessica is sitting on a step in the hallway. Everyone else has already entered class but she doesn’t want to see Taeyeon. She feels like her friend is going to drift away from her. Replace her with that pretty rich girl. 

“You should be in class.”

Jessica looks up from her legs to see a familiar dark haired slightly tan girl, “Since when do you care Yuri?”

“I don’t. I’m a hall monitor.”

Jessica laughs, “That’s so lame. I didn’t even know our school had? Does Tiffany know? She’d probably tell you to quit like how she tells you to do everything else. I don’t know how you put up with her.”

She’s taking everything from me... 

“Tiffany doesn’t know.... It’s a new position because people keep skipping class. She orders me around but she’s not that bad...”

“She’s not that bad? I don’t get why everyone says that!” Jessica moans and Yuri is taken off guard since she doesn’t know about the situation with Taeyeon that Jessica is battling through. 

“My dad works for her dad. I heard she moved to Korea alone. Don’t you think that’s amazing? All alone. She can just do whatever. No rules.”

All alone? No wonder Taeyeon was weak for her. She can never just leave people. 

“You’ve either been brainwashed or you have a huge crush on her.”

“N-neither.” She stutters 

You’re not serious? Has Tiffany been using love potion ? 

Jessica stands up, “This is news I didn’t know you were a lesbian Yuri.” she teases 

“And you and that Taeyeon girl who’s been way too chummy with Tiffany recently. Just out of no where.”

“ Sounds like jealousy. Oh wow who knew one of Tiffany’s minions actually has a thing for her.”

Yuri grabs Jessica’s hand and pins her against the wall, “Don’t you dare tell anyone.”

Jessica is taken off guard from the sudden action, “O-Ok.”

Yuri lets go and walks off, “Go to class!”

What’s with her?  


*** 


In between classes Taeyeon goes up to Jessica, “Were you avoiding me? Are you still upset from yesterday?”

“What do you think?” She says coldly 

“I don’t understand why you’re so upset.”

Even Jessica knows she’s over reacting but when you’re upset you’re upset, ”Why don’t you go sit with your girlfriend today.”

“So now you don’t even want to sit together?”

“Why sit with me when you can sit with miss popular at the best table.”

“Because we always sit together . Tiffany’s table is too central. It’s awkward”

“Should have thought of that before you started dating her. Besides either way I’m not sitting with you today.” Jessica decides 

“I can’t believe you Sica! So what you gonna go crash at one of the boys tables !” Taeyeon knows Jessica doesn’t have many choices 

“I have other options! I’m actually going to sit with.... Yuri!”

“Yuri? You hate Yuri.”

“Shows how much you’ve been paying attention to my life!” 


*** 


During break Taeyeon takes a deep breath and walks to the most desired middle table. Tiffany is surprised to see her. 

“Tae!?”

“Can I sit here?”

Yoona looks up, “Don’t think you can just —“

“Of course.” Tiffany interrupts shutting the pretty follower up and Taeyeon sits down overly conscious of the stares she can feel on her. 

“Where’s Dusty?” Yoona asks 

“We broke up.”

“So he’s available!?” Yoona says happily and Tiffany rolls her eyes. 

“Where’s Yuri?” Tiffany comments realizing she’s missing one of her usual crowd. 

“Sica probably forced her to sit with her.” Taeyeon answers 

“Why?” The brunette questions 

“We had a fight and she’s difficult like that.”

“So you only came to sit with me because you fought with Jessica....”

Is there no winning? 

“Fany-ah I’ve told you before you’re too popular. I can feel death stares on my neck.”

“But I want to spend time with you at school.” Tiffany says then immediately remembers Yoona is still there just watching the conversation. The brunette’s face goes red .

Taeyeon smiles. It’s nice to see the usual Tiffany at school. 


***


“So you think if I’m gone she’ll be interested in me?” Yuri asks Jessica who convinced her she knew the way to Tiffany’s heart. 

“Yeah. Sure. I know with guys as soon as you’re gone then they really become interested.” Jessica has no clue how to get to Tiffany’s heart she just needed someone to sit with. She’s busy looking at Taeyeon the side of her vision. 

So you did go to her... 

“You’re kind of similar.”

“To who?” Jessica asks not really paying attention 

“Tiffany.”

That immediately pulls Jessica’s attention to Yuri, “HUH!?” 

“Tiffany is often going on about what guys like.”

“Oh I’m sure she does. She probably knows exactly what they like.” Jessica replies implying something else. 

“You’re similar.”

“There’s no way!” 

The tan girl thinks to herself that Jessica is just as difficult at Tiffany. She can clearly tell that Jessica only is interest in the blond girl who’s sitting Yuris place. She's spent enough time with Tiffany to know that Jessica just used her and forced her to come here .No wonder they hate each other. 

“So what’s this actually about? Am I Taeyeon’s replacement ?”

Jessica is distracted again as she sees Taeyeon smiling, “You wish. No one could ever replace Taeyeon.”

As soon as she says that she realizes she shouldn’t have and her face goes red.

Yuri laughs, “You like Taeyeon!”

“She’s my childhood friend!”

“Looks like we both know each others secrets now.”

“Childhood friend!” Jessica defends then covers her face because she exposed herself, “Shut up.” 


*** 


“This is fun.” Tiffany says while looking at the animals 

Taeyeon decided to take Tiffany to the zoo after school. She remembered how Tiffany said she wanted to get a puppy so she thought it would be fun to look at the animals. She also thought of going to the aquarium until she remembered how Tiffany reacts to fish. 

“I’m glad you’re having fun.” Taeyeon says while looking at Tiffany’s happy smile. 

“But you know Taeyeon... If you want it to be a date.” She turns her head and looks at the blond standing next to her, “Then you should hold my hand.” She smiles and Taeyeon takes a moment before she subtly wipes her sweaty hand on her skirt then takes Tiffany’s hand in hers. 

“Like this?” She asks while blushing 

Tiffany entwines her fingers with Taeyeon’s ,”Like this.” 

“I’m sorry that I don’t have much experience with stuff like this.” Taeyeon admits while she enjoys how comfortably Tiffany’s hand fits in hers. 

“You don’t have to worry about stuff like that Tae. I just like spending time with you.”

The shorter girl wants to kiss Tiffany but she can’t because they’re in public so she kisses her hand then puts it over Tiffany’s mouth. 

The brunette blushes and looks away ,”Are you sure you don’t have much experience?”


*** 


They continue walking around having a good time. They get along so well it’s as if they’ve known each other for years. Once Tiffany opens up she’s cheerful and cute. You would hardly believe she’s that cold rich girl that everyone talks about. 
They’re busy looking at the gift shop before they leave. 

“I’m sorry about my brother.” Taeyeon apologizes for him walking in on them yesterday. 

“Your brother is fine. My brother is a rich playboy jerk who thinks he can give me advice about my life.” Tiffany complains 

“Maybe he just goes around with women because he’s actually lonely.”

“You’re too nice Tae. He’s a lost cause.”

“What’s your sister like?”

Taeyeon knows Tiffany gets along with her sister but  doesn’t know much about her. 

“I guess sort of like me.”

She must be pretty... 

“ We both love fashion so we used to go shopping together a lot. I feel like I haven’t seen her in ages.”

“I’m sorry...”

Tiffany pinches Taeyeon’s arm, “Its not your fault stupid.”

They were about to leave but Tiffany needed to go to the bathroom. Taeyeon is looking at the cute dog plushy that caught her eye. She still has a bit of money so she decides to buy it. When she sees Tiffany returning she hides the packet behind her. 

“What are you hiding?” the observant Tiffany asks 

“Remember... You said you wanted a puppy.” Taeyeon says and hands the packet to Tiffany shyly. 

Tiffany immediately looks inside then gives Taeyeon a sudden big hug .

“I love it Tae! You’re so sweet!”

Taeyeon puts her arms around the overjoyed girl. 

Dates are really fun 


*** 


Tiffany stares at the cute white puppy plushy that Taeyeon gave her while lying on bed and thinking about their date. She has a big smile on her face. Before Taeyeon she felt so alone. She just pushed everyone away. Now she finally feels happy again. 

“What should I call you?” She says to the stuffed animal ,”Taeyeon?” she giggles

Taeyeon would like that too much 

“I think you look like a prince fluffy.” 

But like... If I like Taeyeon this much... Can you lose your ity to a girl? 

Tiffany’s face goes red from her thoughts. 


*RING RING *


“Taeyeon.”

“Are you ok?”

Tiffany smiles, “Why?”

“You didn’t phone so I was worried you might have gone out again...”

“I’m at home Tae. Do you want to come over?” she teases 

“...”

“Are you thinking dirty thoughts?”

“No!”

“Liar.”

“What are you wearing?”

Tiffany laughs, “ert.”

“I’m interested in fashion since you love it so much.” She jokes 

“I’m wearing nothing. Completely .” Tiffany lies. 

“....um.... You’ll...get sick.”

“Ever heard of ting?”

Taeyeon coughs on the other line, “ting!?”

Tiffany bursts out laughing, “I’m joking . I’m wearing pink pajamas and I’m not sending any pictures.”

“I see...”

Tiffany can tell Taeyeon is dejected. 

“What? Did you want my picture that much?”

“If you wanted to send...”

“No way. If that stuff gets out that’s the worst.”

“You’re such a tease .”

“You’re the one that asks erted questions.”

“I want to kiss.” Taeyeon confesses and Tiffany’s heart starts racing. 

“We can’t right now...”

“I want to touch you all over and kiss you everywhere .”

“...”

“I want to put my—”

Wait a minute! 

“Taeyeon we aren’t ting!” Tiffany lectures and hangs up the call 

Oh my God... You want to What!? 

 

A:N: So a pretty long chapter for a change. As you requested Yuri but their future relationship is undecided ^^