Friends

Troublesome

Taeyeon and Tiffany have been hanging out a lot. A lot of times Taeyeon would go to Tiffany’s house to help out with her work and then afterwards they would watch movies or talk. Tiffany told Taeyeon about her love for pink and shopping and boys and all sorts of things because she surprisingly she loves talking. They also listen to a lot of music. Both of them are very passionate about music which is one of the few things they have in common. Tiffany lives in a big, empty house alone so she likes it when Taeyeon comes over. They’ve become pretty close. Rather than study partners they’ve become more like friends. The blond had to pick the rich girl up from the club again because old habits die hard. They bicker a lot because of Tiffany's disregard for the rules but Taeyeon tries to set her straight without getting too annoyed. Taeyeon noticed that the way Tiffany acts at school is very different from the new more friendly Tiffany she has become used to. They never talk at school. At school it’s like they don’t even know each other. 

Well they usually don’t talk to each other. They’re in the same biology class. Today is frog dissection day and the teacher decided to pick the pairs randomly. Taeyeon and tiffany ended up being paired together. Tiffany bought a school uniform like she said she would but it was just as tight and short as the one she borrowed from the shorter girl. 

“I am not doing this.” Tiffany says in denial. She hates biology she can’t even look a dead fish in the eye. 

“It will be fine. Some people eat frogs. It’s like cooking.” 

“I don’t cook and I don’t eat frogs.”

Taeyeon sighs.

“Okay you can lift the cloths now.” The teacher instructs and Taeyeon lifts up the cloth that was covering the frog. 

“KYAAAAA!” Tiffany screams and hides behind the blond, “TAEYEON HELP!” 

At that moment everyone in the class was thinking the same thing, ‘Taeyeon help?’ that didn’t seem very Tiffany-like and surprised them but to Taeyeon it was very Tiffany like, ‘Taeyeon do this. Taeyeon do that. Taeyeon help me with this.’ Were the new common phrases in the blonds life. 

“Calm down. It’s fine. I’ll just do it ok.” She reassures the scared girl then notices everyone staring at her and the brunette clinging onto her sleeve. 

Did I do something? 


***


“You seemed pretty close to Tiffany.” One of the male students in Taeyeon’s class comes up to her after the lesson. 

Please don’t tell me this is what I think it’s about.

“Really? We were just paired up.”

“Nah. I don’t know you looked chummy. So I was wondering if you could talk to her for me. Put in a good word.”

First Jessica now Tiffany. Am I Cupid? 

“Yeah sure. Hyuk right?”

“Yeah. Yeah. Thanks Taeyeon . Here’s my number give it to her ok.” He hands Taeyeon a piece of paper. 

“No problem.”

Hyuk walks off and Taeyeon throws his number in the trash. 

You want to give her your number do it yourself. He’s not Tiffany’s type she wouldn’t be interested. 


***


“I’ll buy you so many clothes and they will be super fashionable and expensive and everyone will be jealous.” Tiffany says as she walks with Taeyeon and her Butler she calls Will around shops Taeyeon never dared to get close to because of the prices. Will is the one that Taeyeon always sees driving the limo. She’s grateful she didn’t change out of school uniform so people can’t tell she doesn’t wear these things. 

To taeyeon shopping was more like window shopping at a mall where you just have fun looking at a bunch of stuff. She wasn’t keen on coming shopping but Tiffany is persuasive. 

“I said you don’t have to buy me stuff.”

“Who doesn’t love new things! Right Will?” 

“Of course miss Hwang.” The young Butler replies

“See!”

I get the feeling he will agree with everything. This situation is so weird... It would be better if it’s just us.. Like at the house... 

“I’ll just watch you shop." Taeyeon mumbles, "Shopaholic” 

“Suit yourself. I would have made you look so good.”

Tiffany loves fashion and she loves picking out clothes for other people as well as herself. On the other hand Taeyeon hates clothes shopping. She prefers picking clothes for comfort. 

“I already look good.” Taeyeon jokes 

“Hmmm maybe. ” Tiffany says nonchalantly but the non denial catches Taeyeon off guard causing her to look away. Luckily Tiffany is too busy looking at the shops to notice,  “Let’s go in here.” Tiffany grabs Taeyeon’s hand leading her into the designer clothes shop. 

Tiffany has become kind of touchy with Taeyeon since they’ve gotten closer which the blond girl is used to from Jessica but definitely not used to with Tiffany. It makes her feel awkward. Her reasoning is because they haven’t known each other that long. 

The brunette takes a quick look around then picks out a couple of items, “I’ll get these.”

“Wait! Don’t you want to try those on first.”

That took no time at all. They’re expensive. She should at least see how they look on. 

“I’ve been shopping enough to know what will suit me.”

“Are you sure...”

The rich girl sighs, “Fine I’ll put them on to prove it just this once.”

Tiffany changes into the outfits one by one and shows Taeyeon which when asked how it looks simply replied it’s pretty each time leading Tiffany to feel like she’s out shopping with a guy. 

The brunette is busy changing out of the outfit she just showed Taeyeon when she calls from the change room,” Taeyeon! Come here quick!”

She obeys and walks up to the door, “Yeah.”

“No I mean come inside. The zipper is jammed.”

The zipper is jammed... 

The blond girl hesitates before opening the door to see Tiffany in the sleeveless dress she just showed her except with the zipper partly open exposing her beautiful back and her white bra. Tiffany gathers her hair and holds it up so her nape is also exposed. Taeyeon is suffering complicated feelings right now which she hasn’t dealt with yet since she’s only felt like this recently. 

She changes in front of me all the time. I do these things for Jessica and it’s fine. 

“Can you pull this down for me?” Tiffany asks innocently 

“O-ok.” Taeyeon hesitates by mistake but the brunette doesn’t notice. She holds the zipper and tries to pull it down but like Tiffany said it’s jammed. Taeyeon moves closer to inspect. 

Looks like it got caught on the label... 

Taeyeon’s inspection causes her to see down Tiffany’s dress 

Her ... firm and supple.... 

“If you can’t undue it can you call the staff. They can just cut it and I’ll pay for damages.”

“No just wait. I’ll get it.”

Taeyeon wriggles it while pulling the label which eventually unjams the zipper so she can pull it all the way down. Considering the dress was strapless and Tiffany was holding her hair up the dress drops down to the floor. Giving Taeyeon a fully lit view of a half Tiffany in the mirror. Her well proportioned body in broad vision. 

“Thanks.”

The shorter girl hasn’t moved. 

“Ok Taeyeon thanks you can wait outside now.” Tiffany opens the door slightly and pushes the blond out. 

Taeyeon feels very hot and bothered. 

Why do I keep feeling like this? 

​​​​​The blond goes back to wait with the butler 
“Will what do you usually do?”

“I mostly accompany miss Hwang on her errands as ordered by her father.”

So he’s like a body guard or something? I guess since she lives alone she needs at least someone to watch over her. 

“What does she usually do?”

“Miss Hwang loves Shopping.”

Not surprised . I don’t think he knows about her late night adventures. 

Soon Tiffany comes out in one of the dresses she picked, “I’m going to wear this out. What do you think? 

“It’s pretty.” Taeyeon says honestly 

“That’s all you say. What about me how do I look?”Tiffany says fishing for compliments

“Do I have to say it?”

“Yes!”

Taeyeon sighs, “You’re beautiful.”

The blond girl’s compliment causes Tiffany to show one of her killer smiles to Taeyeon, “Yeah I know.”

“Oh really then I’m not going to say it again.” Taeyeon teases 

“Fine whatever. I’ll just have to be so pretty that you can’t help saying it.”

Taeyeon laughs, “I’ll just remember the time you threw up all over the taxi.”

She frowns, “Shut up.”

They walk around the shops and Tiffany buys a lot of stuff. Jewellery, clothes, sunglasses, shoes. Tiffany must really love shopping because she looks very happy. Taeyeon feels like she's in another world as she sees the staff nervously rushing about when they see Tiffany enter their stores. Treating her with the highest VIP treatment. Taeyeon realized that Tiffany wasn't just popular she was a celebrity. 

“Are you even going to wear all this stuff?” Taeyeon asks as she sees Will now struggling with the packets. 

Good thing he came. No ways I was going to carry that. 

“We’ll see.”

What a waste. 

Tiffany is distracted by the shops and isn’t looking where she’s going. Taeyeon grabs her arm and pulls her back before she walks into a pillar. 

“Hey what are you—“  the brunette is about to say angrily then sees the pillar and blushes from embarrassment, “Thanks. Will is supposed to stop that from happening.”

“I’m closer and I think he’s got his hands full.”

“Well too bad I’m not done yet. Is there a shop you want to go to?” Tiffany asks

“Underwear shopping. You can try stuff on and I’ll tell you how it looks.”

“ert.”

“How is two girl’s going underwear shopping erted.”

“It’s erted because it’s you.”

“When did I get labelled a ert?”

“When you were born. You’re an annoying ert.” Tiffany teases 

“You like my annoying ert ways.” Taeyeon jokes 

“I just put up with it.” 

 

***


They get some food. Since Taeyeon wasn’t buying anything Tiffany said the blond girl could pick the restaurant. Taeyeon picks her favorite, Korean. Tiffany dislikes Korean food but she decides to try something she hasn't tried yet to see if she likes it. She didn't so she ordered food from the Italian restaurant next door. 

“You know at school. Like should we talk? You could sit at my table. Yoona and Yuri are harmless.” Tiffany says shyly  

“At school... I can’t. You’re too popular and I sit with my childhood friend, Jessica.” She doesn’t want a fight between Jessica and Tiffany. Also just today she only talked to Tiffany a little but was bombarded with people afterwards.  Taeyeon just wants a peaceful school life. 

“Yeah. That girl. I know her. She’s —“ Tiffany was about insult the stuck up princess who has been spreading rumors about her around school but holds back since she’s Taeyeon’s  friend and she’s seen them being all close at school. She doesn’t want to upset the only person she can actually talk to. 

Taeyeon could tell Tiffany was about insult her friend, “It’s fine.”

Jessica is always talking badly about you. Why does no one get along ?

***
Now it’s time for Taeyeon to leave the limo and return to her house. She opens the door and is about to step out. 

“Taeyeon wait!” Tiffany stops her and the short haired blond looks back. The taller girl pushes a packet into Taeyeon’s hands, “Here take this. I got it for you.”

“I said I don’t want—“

“Just take it. It’s a thank you because... You’re my friend..” She works up the courage to say. 


*** 


Taeyeon takes a look in the packet when she reaches her room and she takes out a blue Gucci Jersey and smiles to herself. 

She remembered my favourite color is blue ... Tiffany is actually really nice... Like really nice.... I usually hate shopping but today was fun like when I fixed her zipper or when I fixed her zipper or like that time I fixed her zipper. 


*RING RING * 


Tiffany? 

“Hello?”

“Hello Taeyeon.”

“Yeah what’s wrong?”

“I just wanted to talk...”

Taeyeon smiles at her phone like an idiot, “Yeah ok we can talk."

 

***


Tiffany stares at her phone after her phone call with the blond. 

Taeyeon is really nice . She’s so easy to talk to. I feel like she understands me.