New

Troublesome

Taeyeon came to school with tiffany but they still entered separately. Thinking about everything Taeyeon can’t wipe her grin off her face. 

She’s zoned out so Jessica slaps her hand on the desk bringing Taeyeon back, “What’s with the grin.”

“Sica I think you were right.”

“Of course I was. About?” She immediately claims credit 

“Me being a teenager.”

She laughs, “No surprises there.”

Taeyeon looks at Tiffany who is surrounded by a group of people as usual but coincidentally their eyes meet. Tiffany smiles shyly then looks away. 

That was so cute. 

“You look way too happy all of a sudden.” Jessica comments. 

Taeyeon doesn’t want to talk about her relationship with Tiffany here in case someone hears. 
“Just something good happened.”

Something really good 

*** 

The cafeteria goes quiet as everyone is looking at the same scene. Tiffany just slapped Sooyoung in the face. Before Taeyeon even realized what she was doing she had already grabbed Tiffany’s hand while dragging her out the cafeteria. As she walks holding Tiffany she can tell people are whispering about her. 

“Let go!” The struggling brunette whines 
The blond pulls Tiffany into the bathroom, “I was stopping you before things got out of control! Everyone was watching! What if a teacher came!”

The girl who was busy using the bathroom mirror immediately reads the atmosphere and promptly leaves so Taeyeon and Tiffany are alone. 

“She deserved it!” Tiffany cries now teary 

“What happened?” 

“She said my mom was a gold digger! How can she say that! She didn’t even know my mom! She was the nicest person! She would never marry for money! Never!” Tears roll down her face. She could ignore the stuff said about her but her mom is a sensitive subject. 

Taeyeon gives Tiffany a hug. She can’t bare seeing the rich girl like this. Taeyeon completely understands why Tiffany acted like she did. She knows how much Tiffany loved her mom . It’s hardly even been a year since she’s past away. The emotional scar is still fresh. 

“Fany-ah it’s fine. I’m sure anyone who actually knew your mom wouldn’t be able to say such horrible things. Sooyoung- sunbae is just trying to make you upset. “

Taeyeon has heard complaints from Tiffany about how Sooyoung won’t leave her alone . Tiffany cries into Taeyeon as she’s comforted by the blond girl’s words and loving embrace. 

The upset girl gathers her emotions and pulls back from the hug, “Thank you Tae.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany stare into each others eyes and they both think the same thing. Time stops for a moment then Tiffany pushes Taeyeon back into the bathroom stall and closes the door. 

“I guess this is an advantage of us both being girls.”

Taeyeon pins Tiffany against the door, “See it’s not so bad.”

Tiffany’s heart is racing as she sees taeyeon staring intently at her lips. The shorter girl moves forward and kisses the beautiful girl in front of her. They make out in the bathroom.  

*RING *

The buzzer goes for the end of break and Tiffany pushes Taeyeon back .

“Times up.” She says short of breath. 

“You taste like strawberry.” Taeyeon says now her lips. 

“It’s my lip gloss “

Taeyeon is zoning out while thinking about their kissing from a moment ago, “Its really nice ...”

A red faced Tiffany lightly bashes the blonde, “What do you like better me or my lip gloss ?” 

Taeyeon chuckles and opens the door. 

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany whines 

“We’re gonna be late.”

She really is so cute... 


*** 


As soon as Taeyeon gets to class she’s bombarded with a crowd. They’re full of questions about what happened at break. Whether she was close with Tiffany. Some people she’s never talked to before all of a sudden wanted to exchange numbers. The teacher comes in and everyone takes their seats but the shy blond can feel people’s gaze on her. 

Oh no.... Why do you have to be in the centre of attention all the time Fany-ah!

 

*** 


The bell rings for the next class and Taeyeon has a group of people following her. She sees Jessica and sends a help sign with her eyes. 

Jessica also needs to talk to Taeyeon so she moves through the people ,”Hey honey ~” She says in a flirty way and hugs Taeyeon’s arm. The people around give the two weird looks then back off. 

“Not like that....” Taeyeon regrets 

“It’s fine. They left didn’t they.”

Embarrassing ...

“I don’t like this. I just want people to leave me alone.” Taeyeon complains 

“It’s because of the stunt you pulled. The whole school saw. You looked like Tiffany’s body guard or something. Not even Justin got involved. I thought you weren’t talking to her.”

“We made up....”

Jessica thinks something suspicious is going on but she doesn’t want to ask, “I told you to stay away from her. Tiffany loves attention and you hate it. It doesn’t go together. Or what are you ditching me to sit at the popular table now? What is this mean girls?”

“Sica calm down. You’re popular too so that doesn’t make sense. I just stopped the fight. You don’t have to get so upset. You haven’t even spoken to Tiffany properly. You might get along. She’s different from how you think.”

“Just because you like her. Doesn’t mean I have to.”

Jessica doesn’t want to speak to Tiffany for lots of reasons. She can’t get along with her friend’s crush no matter who it is. 


*** 


Tiffany called Justin to the classroom after school and the tall handsome guy arrives half expecting for them to make up and fool around. 

“Let’s break up.” Tiffany says straight away 

“What?”

“I said let’s break up dusty.”

“We had a small fight and now you want to break up?” 

“It’s just not going to work out...” Tiffany looks away from the handsome guy’s stare. 

“Don’t you remember how great we were together in America? Does that mean nothing?” Justin really likes Tiffany so those words sting. He might go off with other girls sometimes but the one he likes is Tiffany. 

“That’s the thing. That was in America. Things are different now. We need to move on. See new people.”

Justin stares at the beautiful girl he was used to calling his and unfortunately he knows the reason for this break up. He’s not that observant but he’s observant enough to notice how he wasn’t being treated as number one, “....Taeyeon. You’re leaving me for a girl. ”

“That’s not—“

“ Lesbians can be hot but not when it’s my girlfriend! Your dad loves me! Let’s see what he says about Taeyeon! Don’t think I’m just going to come back when you’re done with being gay! You change your mind enough!”

Justin turns to leave the room. He can’t believe his girlfriend is actually leaving him for a girl. Tiffany did a lot of crazy things but this is just too far. 

“I’m bi not gay stupid! And she kisses better! Don’t come back!” She shouts to Justin who’s just outside the door. 

Oh my God.... Dad.... Good thing he’s not here...


*** 


Tiffany told Taeyeon she’s done with Justin. The blond still can’t believe they’re actually in a relationship now. It feels surreal but they even made out at school today. 

“What movie should we watch?” Tiffany asks after they’re both finished with work .

“Do you want to watch a Korean movie?”

Whenever Taeyeon watches movies at the rich girl’s house it’s always Korean subbed American movies but this time Taeyeon has other plans. 

“Hmmm I guess.” She says slightly uninterested .

“Do you know the handmaiden?”

“Never heard of it. What’s it about ?”

Well she’s in for a surprise

“There’s too much mystery I don’t want to give it away.”

“Is there romance?” Tiffany asks because she loves romance movies. 

“Yeah.”

Taeyeon grins to herself. 

Lesbian romance

“Let’s watch it!” The brunette says now interested. 

 

*** 


They’re in the cinema room watching the movie and a lesbian scene comes up. Taeyeon immediately turns to look at Tiffany who is in the chair next to hers to see her reaction. 

No reaction. 

Tiffany is just watching the movie normally like there was nothing going on. Taeyeon turns back to the screen before Tiffany catches her. 

How are we meant to make out if you’re so involved! I mean no reaction? I’m having a hard time watching this....Lesbian is so hot... I want to do that to Tiffany.... 

Taeyeon turns her face away from the screen because she feels hot. 

Maybe this movie was a bad idea. I forgot how it was. We shouldn’t even be watching this. It’s R19, not like she ever cared about restrictions before. 

“Taeyeon .” Tiffany says and almost gives the blond a heart attack. 

“Yeah...”

“Did you know this was a lesbian movie?”

Taeyeon panics for a moment, “No.”

DONT TALK TO ME WHILE TWO GIRLS ARE HAVING ! 


*** 


“You aren’t like Tamako are you Taeyeon?” Tiffany asks after the movie while they’re eating supper. At night Tiffany has a chef come in and prepare her meals for her. The movie ran late and the chef saw Tiffany had a guest so she prepared Taeyeon’s portion.  

Taeyeon almost chokes on the delicious food she was gulping down, “Huh!?”

You mean like super into the rich young lady that lives alone in the mansion! I’m into you but it’s not like I’m like that.... 

“You’re not pretending to get something from me?”

Ohh... 

“No, I’m not like that.” Taeyeon pauses for a moment,  That movie was don’t you think?”

She doesn’t seem phased by the question, “A bit.”

A BIT? 

Taeyeon’s thoughts were showing on her face causing Tiffany to smirk. The brunette’s smirks mess with Taeyeon’s heart. 

“Oh what did you think that movie was Tae?” She teases 

“It was R19...”

Tiffany is enjoying teasing the blond who doesn’t seem to have much experience , “If we had it would be way more .”

“....”


*** 


Taeyeon and Tiffany are both on the floor. Taeyeon is straddling the brunette while she kisses her neck. Tiffany’s skin is soft and warm. She smells so good Taeyeon can’t help biting lightly. 

“Ah! Tae! No! Marks are a definite no!” Tiffany moans even though she likes it if  it leaves a mark she’ll have to cover it up. She pushes Taeyeon back. 

Taeyeon stares at her with wolf like eyes so Tiffany looks away, “I’m still a ...”

Me too... 

Tiffany’s face is flushed and her school shirt is ruffled while Taeyeon sits on her. Tiffany looks the most vulnerable Taeyeon has ever seen her as the brunette looks away from her shyly . Taeyeon feels so but she doesn’t want to upset Tiffany who looks very nervous about the situation. 

Taeyeon is about to move off the vulnerable girl but Tiffany grabs her arm before she can, “You can do a bit more...”

The blond girl begins to feel nervous as she stares at Tiffany’s white top . She tries to undo some buttons but her coordination isn’t so great at the moment. 

Tiffany laughs ,”Do you need some help?”

Taeyeon starts to get frustrated, “Can I just rip this?”

“You can try.” Tiffany teases because she’s having so much fun at the moment. 

She tries to rip the shirt open but it looked easier when other people do it. 

Tiffany bursts out laughing ,”This is the funniest thing.”

“What is this made of...”

“Next time I’ll just undress myself.” She teases and pushes Taeyeon as a sign she must get off her. 

Taeyeon follows her order, “What about this time?”

Tiffany smirks at Taeyeon, “I think we’re good for today.”

Damn shirt! 

Tiffany leans forward and gives the moping blond a peck on the lips, “You’re so cute.”

I don't want to be cute... I don’t feel done...

“Can we study at your house tomorrow?” Tiffany asks 

“My parents work till late but my brother and sister will be there...”

They’ll get in the way 

“That’s fine. I haven’t met your brother yet.”

Tiffany feels like if she’s alone with Taeyeon it’s kind of dangerous.