Lost

Troublesome


“Mrs Kwon I don’t want to do it anymore.” Taeyeon says to the teacher while thinking about her anger from yesterday which hasn’t worn off. 

The teacher is caught off guard since she was just walking to the staff room, “Already? Taeyeon-ah I know Tiffany can be a bit difficult but she actually just needs a friend.”

“Then she can go make some friends.”

“Try to at least give it a week. After that I won’t force you.”

“Boa-yah!” One of the male teachers calls Mrs Kwon but then he sees Taeyeon, “Ah I mean Mrs Kwon.”

Mrs Kwon is actually one of the popular teachers in school. She’s pretty and kind. The other teachers and the pupils love her. If someone would be able to get someone to do something it would be her. Even Tiffany considering she did agree for Taeyeon to be her study partner.  

“Sorry Taeyeon I have to go now. I hope you’ll continue to help Tiffany she needs someone.”
Taeyeon sighs,  “Fine.”

One week she better make use of all my Korean knowledge now because after the week I’m not talking to her anymore. I tried to give her benefit of the doubt but Jessica and the rumours were right and she probably sleeps around. 


***

 

Taeyeon went straight home after school. She didn’t even bother trying to talk to Tiffany. If the brunette doesn’t call then Taeyeon is just going to leave it. She doesn’t have to try put effort when she isn’t appreciated. This was optional not compulsory. Luckily Taeyeon just does her own thing then goes to sleep or so she thought. 

*RING RING RING *

Taeyeon ignores her annoying phone while she’s trying to sleep. 

*RING RING RING *

She can’t handle it anymore so she stretches over to see who’s calling her. 

Tiffany? And it’s like 2:00....2:00!? She can’t be serious I’m not answering this. 

Taeyeon is about to end the call but then remembers what she said to Mrs Kwon. One week. She will put up with her for one week so the sleepy girl answers. 

“Hello! Do you know what time it is!” She tries to sound angry but thanks to her croaky sleep voice it doesn’t work too well 

“Is this Taeyeon-ssi?” Some strange guy that Taeyeon doesn’t think she knows asks. Taeyeon looks the name on her phone again to make sure she didn’t make a mistake in her sleepiness but her phone says Tiffany. 

“Yes it is. Who is this?”

“This is Gary from Rave101 I’m calling to ask you to come pick up Tiffany Hwang. She’s had too much to drink.”

RAVE101 THAT FANCY CLUB? TIFFANY THE HIGH SCHOOL SECOND YEAR WHO SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED IN SUCH A CLUB? DRINKING? 

“Maybe you should call someone else.”

“She told me to call you. Look she’s really drunk and I’m not getting much out of her. I don’t think she can get back home on her own.”

Taeyeon sighs, “What’s the address ?”

The sleepy girl quickly changes into jeans and a Jersey and calls a taxi trying to be as quiet as possible so not to wake up her parents. She never sneaks out the house. She never does stuff like this. Taeyeon is the good child. When she arrives at the club she speaks to the bouncer about picking up Tiffany and he phones Gary who brings her out. She’s wearing a buttoned up shirt which is tucked into a short skirt and heels. Now Taeyeon understands why they let her in. She doesn’t look like a high school student. 

“Taeyeon!?” she shouts surprised 

“You don’t remember ? You asked them to call me! Come on get in the taxi! I’m taking you home!”

“I don’t want to go home!” Tiffany moans then almost trips but luckily Taeyeon was close enough to hold her arm. 

So troublesome! 

The annoyed shorter girl grabs Tiffanys hand and pulls her into the taxi. She’s about to tell the taxi driver the address but she realizes she doesn’t actually know the drunk girls address. 

“Tiffany what’s your address?”

“I feel sick....”

“We’ll take you home now. We just need to know where you stay.”

“Not telling!” 

Taeyeon gives up so she tells the driver her address again. 

“Were you there alone?”

“No! I was with my friends. They went... Where did they go again. Well I was with them.”

Some friends leaving you there alone... 

On the drive to Taeyeon’s house Tiffany throws up in the taxi so Taeyeon gives the driver extra money to apologize. Now she’s sneaked Tiffany into her room and is trying to her vomit stained shirt with the drunk girl bugging her. 

“I’ve never been with a girl before.” 

“For the last time I’m not sleeping with you.”

“You’re undressing me.”

“You threw up remember. I don’t want vomit all over my bed.”

Taeyeon undoes the last button and takes Tiffany’s shirt off exposing her smooth white skin and lacy black bra. Leaving Taeyeon stunned for a second while she stares. 

Hot... Hate is a thing. I do hate her a lot right now... what am I thinking! She's getting in my head! 

“Are you going to take my skirt off too?”

“NO! You can leave that on!”

“I’m going to take it off.” She says purposely defying the shorter girl and s the side of her skirt pulling it off revealing her matching lace . 

Great.... I should go before she takes everything off... Or stay...I should go. 

“Don’t go to those clubs again and don’t drink alcohol.”  Taeyeon lectures then is about to get up from her single bed to go sleep on the couch in the lounge but is stopped by Tiffany grabbing her arm. 

“Where are you going?”

“My bed is a single. You can sleep here. I’m going to the lounge.”

“You’re leaving!” She whines

“Well I mean it’s just another room...”

“I OFFER TO GIVE YOU MY ITY AND YOU STILL LEAVE!” She shouts causing Taeyeon to cover . 

HOW CAN SHE SHOUT THAT! ity? At least she wasn’t a ... I think... 

“Keep quiet! I’m not leaving! This is my house!”

“EVERYONE ALWAYS LEAVES!” She cries then collapses herself into Taeyeon,“IT’S NOT OK!” She finally let’s out the truth ,”NOTHING IS OK! MY DAD SUDDENLY TRANSFERRED ME TO KOREA! MY MOM IS GONE! I CAN’T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE WORK! I DON’T GET THE UNIFORMS! I DON’T GET THE PEOPLE! I DON’T GET THE FOOD!” I HATE KOREA! IT’S SO HARD! I WANT TO GO HOME! AMERICA IS HOME!” She cries in English into Taeyeon. 

Tiffany’s mom died not too long ago and after that her dad sent her to Korea alone.  She’s been blocking off her emotions but now thanks to the alcohol she just can’t keep it in anymore. She’s just so done with her life. 

This is a lot for Taeyeon to take in. She isn’t really sure what to do so she hugs Tiffany softly and let’s her cry. 

“Everything will be ok.” Taeyeon finally says when the half girl has calmed down. 

She sounds like she’s been through a lot... No wonder there was no one at the house... And her mom passed away... I thought she was a spoilt brat but she's missing out on a lot of things... 

“Why are you being so kind to me? I haven’t even given you anything.”

“I guess because... I can kind of tell that you need my help.”

I'll help you Tiffany. Not just with Korean. You need someone to stop you from doing these crazy things. 

“Then sleep here. Please. “Tiffany pleads since Taeyeon has been the only one to hug her and tell her everything is ok. She feels so vulnerable from exposing her feelings and it's also the alcohol talking. 

Just this once. I don't want her to start crying again. 

Taeyeon lies down on her bed and puts the covers over herself, “Sleep.”

The other girl obeys the blonds instructions but it becomes apparent to Taeyeon that her bed is not meant for two teenagers. Especially when one of them is only in underwear. The bed is feeling very hot, cramped and awkward to the shorter girl as she tries to prevent any parts of her body touching Tiffany’s skin. 

“Can you hold my hand so I know you’re here?” Tiffany asks staring at Taeyeon like she’s all she has making it impossible for the other girl to refuse.

Taeyeon takes Tiffany’s hand, “I’m here ok. I’m not going anywhere.”

The brunette finally closes her eyes looking relieved that she isn’t alone. 

She smells like alcohol... I should be angry at her but.... She’s just lost... How can I be angry at her now... 

 

*Next day*


Taeyeon didn’t sleep very well or at all. Tiffany doesn’t keep still when she sleeps and she might have mistaken the shorter girl for a body pillow. Taeyeon is suffering very complicated emotions right now because of the unnecessary contact between her leg and Tiffany’s lower regions. She feels hot like her heart is going to explode. She tries to move her leg back but the brunette is hooking it. Tiffany wiggles a bit against Taeyeon’s leg.

That feels very... Humpy... Kind of nice... No! Never again! No more! She can sleep alone! 

The alarm goes off but Taeyeon can’t reach it with Tiffany trapping her. 

“Tiffany.” The blond girl whispers but the other just moans and buries her head into Taeyeon to try block out the noise. 

She smells like a bar. 

“Tiffany if you don’t get up I’m going to take your bra off.” Taeyeon threatens and reaches to Tiffany’s back. 

The brunette immediately opens her eyes and pushes herself back away from Taeyeon, “ert!” she shouts then holds her head from the pain, “Oh my God wait taeyeon?”

Taeyeon chuckles then switches the alarm off, “Morning honey. Sleep well?”

 A confused Tiffany gestures with her hand to Taeyeon then to herself, “We didn’t ...you know ?”

“You wish. Literally. You wanted to.”

The hung over brunette buries her head in her hands, “Oh my God.”

“And you’re the one that wanted me to sleep here just by the way before you make weird allegations again.”

Tiffany tries to think back to her blurred memories from yesterday then blushes and looks away from taeyeon when she remembers how she was acting yesterday, “Thank you for staying.”

Wow a thank you? Is this Tiffany? 

“It’s fine.... You’re banned from alcohol for forever. Come on we need to get ready for school.”

“Oh no I’m not going to school today.”

Taeyeon gets up from her bed and goes to her dresser to fetch a school uniform as well as a towel, “My house my rules. You’re coming to school with me and you can wear this uniform.” Taeyeon hands everything over to Tiffany ,”The towel is so you can take a shower. You need a shower.”

Tiffany takes the stuff, “I’m only doing this because you picked me up!”

She’s actually surprisingly obedient. 

 

*** 


I know we’ve got different sizes but that uniform looks tighter than I thought. Was she that much taller than me? Why is the skirt so short.... That is short and I should have given her a vest... Those white shirts can be see through... I can see her bra.. And her . She has a nice ... 

​​​
“Do you have any make up?” Tiffany asks looking through the blond girl’s stuff bringing her back to reality since she was busy staring at the brunette who was bending down going through drawers. Taeyeon was actually surprised to see that she was pretty without make up. She didn’t even really need it. 

“Even if I did. You shouldn’t wear make up to school it’s against the —“

“Found it!” Tiffany takes out the small amount of make up Taeyeon has ,”This is all cheap stuff. I’ll buy you some better stuff.”

Seriously this girl! If she takes forever doing make up we’re going to be late! 

“TaeTae breakfast is ready!” Taeyeon's mom calls and enters the room surprised to see an unfamiliar girl ,”Is this a new friend? You didn’t tell me we would have guests. I would have prepared more food.”

“Sorry mom it was last minute. This is Tiffany Hwang she’s from America remember I told you I was helping her with her Korean.” Taeyeon introduces and Tiffany pauses her make up applying 

“Oh yes! Tiffany it’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you to.” Tiffany smiles 

The smile caught Taeyeon off guard. That was the first time she’s ever seen Tiffany smile. It was such a beautiful smile where her eyes turned into perfect crescents lighting up her whole face. It was the prettiest smile Taeyeon had ever seen. She couldn’t believe the cold Tiffany was hiding it. 

“ Please look after our TaeTae.” Taeyeon’s mom smiles back, “Don’t be too much longer.” She finishes then closes the door. 

“You have such a pretty smile. You should smile more often.”

“I told you yesterday remember. There isn’t much to smile about in my life.”

Hearing that it made the blond girl think that she wishes she could make Tiffany smile all the time. It’s such a shame that her smile is going to waste. 

She’s actually not thaaat bad... 

 

 

A/N: Don't forget to leave comments so I can see what you think! I'll try to update fast (but still no promises) If you like the story please subscribe and upvote !。^‿^。