Frustration

Troublesome

Tiffany and Taeyeon are sitting in one of those fancy restaurants the rich girl loves talking happily with each other as if they were the only two there lost in each others eyes. 

“Do you ever think the world is weird?” The brunette asks suddenly changing the mood. 

“Why?” The blond immediately replies curious of the random question. 

“Because we’re so perfect for each other.” 

The blond stops breathing and her mind stops working, “Y-you think that too?”

“Yeah I would definitely go out with you If you were guy maybe that’s why we’re such good friends.” 


*BEEP BEEP BEEP *


Taeyeon’s alarm sounds and she immediately buries her head into her pillow. 

What was with that dream! If I’m going to dream about Tiffany it might as well be an one not a realistic one! 

​​​​​​
*** 


Taeyeon met Justin. Tiffany was right he was hot and rich and they looked really good together. He told people to call him Dusty because that’s the nickname he got when he did dirt bike racing. All the girl’s are even more jealous of Tiffany and Taeyeon hates him along with all the other guys who have now had their dreams crushed. Tiffany still phoned Taeyeon at night time. They still go shopping. They still watch movies together. So the only time she gets reminded about the horrible handsome guy is at school. Which is the worst because they don’t care if people are watching. 

The blond is in the cafeteria watching Justin feeling Tiffany up in the middle of school in broad daylight for everyone to see. 

Get your dirty dust filled hands off her you rich bastard! Ever heard of school rules! Actually just don’t touch her ever! 

“I hate watching you like this everyday.” Jessica comments 

“I just don’t like people flirting at school.”

ing wannabe playboy 

“Yeah ok.” Jessica replies sarcastically 

Jessica knows Taeyeon likes Tiffany. It’s really obvious she likes Tiffany ever since Justin came but her stubborn childhood friend won’t admit it to her. Jessica still doesn’t like Tiffany and she thinks she’s a fake . Judging by Tiffany’s behaviour with Justin she can’t think of Tiffany as anything else but a flirty . She can’t understand why her friend likes her for anything other than her appearance but Taeyeon looks hurt enough watching her with her Justin so she holds back on the insults. Whenever she says something it just ends up in a fight so she’s hoping her helpless friend will just get over her since she doubts they’ll  be any progress. Tiffany looks as straight as they come. 


*** 


“You can’t keep your hands to yourself for a second?” Tiffany complains as she’s trying to eat her food. 

He immediately stops touching her thigh, “Sorry it’s just my girlfriend is too hot. You got hotter. Is it bad that I like it when you order my around?” 

“You’re not alone. Yoona and Yuri love being bossed around.” Tiffany teases her two ‘friends’. 

Yuri almost chokes on her water while Yoona isn’t paying attention to Tiffany’s words since she took a liking to the rich girl’s boyfriend and finds herself zoning out while she stares at him and his well toned muscles which are slightly visible under his white shirt.

“I guess if it’s you bossing me around...” Yuri says softly since she has a girl crush on brunette. At first she thought Tiffany was a but it was kind of hot how much power she has over people. Yuri wants to be like her. 

Tiffany doesn’t hear because she sees the usual tall girl coming over for their daily banter. 

“Hey dusty~” Sooyoung greets the handsome young man and his shoulder while ignoring Tiffany. Sooyoung is in the same class as the transfer student and has been flirting with him ever since. Justin enjoys the attention he’s not a stranger to flirting from cute girls. 

Tiffany rolls her eyes, “Couldn’t find your own boyfriend?”

“Oh Tiffany? Didn’t see you there.” She pretends to be shocked. 

“Are you sure? Because this is the middle of the cafeteria and I sit here everyday. You literally can’t miss me.” 

“Attention am I right?” Sooyoung jokes to Justin. 

“Don’t talk about my girlfriend like that.” Justin defends and receives a kiss on the cheek from Tiffany. 

“Thanks sweety.” The brunette looks at Sooyoung from the side, “I’ll thank you more later.”

Justin smirks and Sooyoung feels sick. She wonders why Tiffany always gets all the things she wants. She didn’t even know Justin knew Tiffany when she met the dark haired young man the day he transferred. In class he’s cool and charming but with Tiffany he’s different. What was so good about Tiffany anyway? 

***

After school Taeyeon realizes she forgot one of her books in class so she walks back to the classroom to fetch it and as soon as she opens the door she sees Tiffany sitting on a desk with her shirt ed while Justin is touching her over her pink bra as they’re making out. Almost as soon as they hear the door open they stop but it wasn’t soon enough. 

“Taeyeon...” Tiffany says softly then Taeyeon slams the door. 


*** 

 

Taeyeon held her anger in till she reached her room then punches the wall because of her frustrating feelings. The pain she feels in her hand doesn’t even bother her because her heart hurts more. 

He was sticking his ing tongue down Tiffany’s throat! Why doesn’t she get Justin to kill those damn bugs for her and help her with her homework and go shopping with her and talk with her for hours on the phone! 

Jessica knocks on the door. She wants to hang out like usual and she also wants to get Taeyeon’s answers to their maths homework. Maths wasn’t Jessica’s strong point and she’s too lazy to bother. “

Have you done your maths homework yet?” Jessica asks but the frustrated girl grabs her hand and pulls her into her room. 

“OW that hurts!” Jessica complains. Taeyeon slams the door shut then pushes Jessica against the door, “What are you doing?” Jessica asks softly now breathing fast from her forceful friend. Taeyeon is staring at her very deeply.

“I think you know what I’m doing.” 

Taeyeon leans forward and kisses her childhood friend. 

“Ta-taeyeon wait.” Jessica stutters slightly pushing the forceful girl back trying to take in the situation but Taeyeon grabs her hand and pins it against the door then kisses her again. 

Taeyeon feels hot. Jessica was right she liked girls but not just any girl. She liked Tiffany. The spoilt brat from America that is always ordering her around, the flirty heiress, the lonely 16 year old, the girl who’s smile can light up the room. She really wanted to kiss Tiffany like how Justin kissed Tiffany but she can’t. She wants to touch Tiffany and take her on dates and tell her she’s pretty all the time and sleep in her bed and tell her she doesn’t have to be lonely because she’ll always be there for her but Taeyeon has to be the one to comfort Tiffany after she has a fight with her boyfriend. She can’t get too close and she can’t say everything she feels. That’s the role Taeyeon is put in because she was born a girl. It was obvious from the first day they talked but Jessica is different. She knows because she’s known her for so long.  

She pushes her tongue into Jessica’s mouth. Jessica had already given into Taeyeon as they make out. The princess can tell she isn’t the one Taeyeon wants but she let’s herself get used because she's enjoying it. Taeyeon’s lips are so softer than a guy’s but she kisses just as forcefully. Jessica had thought about it before. What it would be like to kiss Taeyeon because Taeyeon has always been there for her. Whether she was getting picked on or hit on or just wanted someone to talk to. Even if she’s in a bad mood her childhood friend was there to put her in a good mood. Her small crush probably started years ago when she wanted Taeyeon to be her prince. 


*flash back *


“When we’re older we can get married. Since I’m the princess you can be the prince.” The 10 year old Jessica tells her same aged friend Taeyeon while they’re both sitting on the bench waiting for their parents to pick them up. 

“Sica we’re already 10. You can’t talk about us getting married anymore. People are going to say it’s weird.”

“Why? It’s not weird.”

“It’s weird. I can’t be your prince. We’re both girls. Princes are boys.”

“But I don’t want someone else to be my prince.”

“When we’re older you’ll feel differently. We’ll both find guys and get married like what the other adults do. I’ve never seen two girls get married.”

“So I have to find someone else....” She says sadly 

Taeyeon gives her a hug, “It’s not like that means anything. Even when we’re married we’ll still be together.”

“Really?”

“Yeah of course why not? Husbands are just for marriage and babies.”


*Present day *


After kissing for a while a very Taeyeon pulls back, “I’m sorry.” She says breathlessly 

“It’s ok.”

“Do you want to kiss more?” The blond stares at her childhood friend’s moist lips that she liked more than she thought. Her rational thoughts now non existent. 

The longer haired blond catches her breath, “Yeah.” 
Taeyeon let’s go of Jessica’s hand and naturally the long haired blond puts her arms around the shorter blonds neck while the other puts her hands around Jessica’s waist then she leans in to kiss again. 

 I’m not a hopeless romantic like you think I am Tiffany 

​​​​​​
*** 


“Looks like your friend saw us.” Justin says after the blond girl slammed the door and charged off, “I guess we can continue now.” 

The dark haired guy moves forward to kiss Tiffany again but the brunette pushes him back straight away, “I can’t.”

“Whenever it comes down to that blond girl you always get weird.” He accuses 

“Her name is Taeyeon.” She corrects coldly 

“Yeah I know. You’ve said her name enough when we’re together. I get that you two are close but I don’t know.”

“You don’t know what Justin?” she says angrily because of the way Justin is talking about her only real friend. 

“You rely on her too much. You have me so why do I feel like I’m second to her? If something bad happened who would you call me or Taeyeon?”

Tiffany buttons up her shirt and starts to storm out the room , “Whatever Justin! I don’t have to deal with your inferiority complex!”

“Go! You always leave when you hear something you don’t like!” He shouts 

The brunette looks back, “You shouldn’t be saying things I don’t like in the first place! Go sleep with Sooyoung for all I care ‘cause I’m not sleeping with you! ”

“I wouldn’t be surprised if you were sleeping with that girl! You’ve always been loose!” He accuses 

“NEXT TIME KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS AT SCHOOL!”

Tiffany slams the door. 

We didn’t used to fight so much! Why do I always go for the bad boys! If something bad happened I would call Taeyeon! I would definitely call Taeyeon not you Justin!