Boys

Troublesome

It's night time and as usual Taeyeon is at Tiffany's house. They're both busy working on their homework in Tiffany's room and surprisingly the American finished before Taeyeon. 

"Did you cheat?" The blond girl says in disbelief since she usually has to wait forever till Tiffany is finished. 

The brunette smiles widely, "I've been working hard. Looks like I don't need you anymore." she teases. 

The blond girl smirks,"If you don't need help does that mean I won't come here anymore?" 

The words actually get to Tiffany. She didn't think about that. The reason Taeyeon comes to her house almost everyday is to help her with the work but if she doesn't need help then Taeyeon doesn't have to come. 

Taeyeon flicks her forehead bringing her back to reality, "Stupid. I said before, I'm not going anywhere."

Tiffany's face goes red, " It's not like I was upset or anything." She denies 

Cute 

Taeyeon laughs, "Yeah of course you weren't." She says sarcastically then looks back down to her page, "I need to work now so be quiet."

Tiffany frowns at the other girl then snatches her pen from her hand, "Are you saying I'm annoying or something."

"I'm saying I want to finish." Taeyeon turns to the brunette and tries to snatch her pen back but Tiffany moves it away too fast. 

The beautiful rich girl giggles ,"Oh wow you are slow."

"Yah! Fany-ah! Give back my pen I don't want to swap pens now." The blond complains. She was in the middle of a sentence and her other pen is a different type. She'd prefer not to suddenly change the look right at the end of her paragraph 

"You want your pen? Then you have to get from me." She jokes enjoying the attention she's getting from Taeyeon. She slowly moves the pen over her neckline taunting the blond but rather than taunting it just looked like seduction to Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon ends up staring forgetting that she wanted the pen until Tiffany stands up, "Fine. Guess I'll keep this."

Oh right... 

Taeyeon stands up and tries to reach for the pen but Tiffany holds it up and she's taller causing the rich girl to laugh, "You might still grow."

The shorter girl now annoyed tries to jump up but Tiffany just moves it away. Tiffany moves around the room running away from Taeyeon having a fun time teasing her but Taeyeon is getting very irritated. Tiffany moves onto her bed in an attempt to get to the opposite side the room through a short cut but that slowed her down causing Taeyeon to catch her. 

The angry Taeyeon pins down Tiffany's arms onto the bed then reaches for her pen. As soon as she touches the hand that's holding her much desired pen she smiles from the satisfaction of victory but then she looks down at Tiffany ,the girl she's pinning flat onto the bed and she forgets everything.

Tiffany is slightly out of breath from running so her breathing is unstable. Her shirt is elevated from the friction of the bed revealing a small amount of her perfect abdomen and she's staring at Taeyeon with her mesmerizing brown eyes. Looking completely vulnerable. 

There's silence as Taeyeon doesn't move. She can hear her heart beat so clearly that she's afraid Tiffany can hear. 

She's staring at me... ​​​​​

"Tae..." The vulnerable girl says softly​ unsure of what's going to happen. 

The sound of her nickname that only Tiffany calls her draws her attention to the beautiful girl's inviting plump pink lips. 

I want to— 

*RING RING RING* 

Taeyeon's phone rings loudly bringing Tiffany back to reality she pushes the blond girl off her. Taeyeon immediately answers her phone while Tiffany turns away trying to hide her flushed face. 

The phone call was Taeyeon's mom wondering what time she will be home. After the call they both feel awkward so the shorter girl leaves the house almost straight away. 

 

*Next day* 

 

“Sica have you ever felt like... I don’t know. Like hot and your heart tightens or something.” Taeyeon asks Jessica while they’re at her house watching a movie in the lounge after school.

"So you mean when you like someone or lust something like that?”

Like or lust... 

“I don’t know about that....”

“Well we’re already in our second year of high school. Have you never liked anyone before?”

“No. You know I don’t have a interest in stuff like that.” Taeyeon says straightforwardly 

“Looks like you do now. Who is this person you suddenly have a crush on.”

“I don’t have a crush on anyone.”

“Then why are you suddenly asking about being !” 

“What? NO!” 

I AM NOT ! 

“Yeah Ok then go ahead and tell me in what kind of situation you felt like that!” Jessica accuses 

“....That’s a secret.”

She laughs, “You’re a teenager!”

“I’m not!”

“Could it be you won’t tell me because it’s me? It’s me isn’t it? You got when I sat on your lap earlier.” She jokes 

“You wish! I felt nothing!” Taeyeon teases 

Jessica frowns 

“What?” 

The prideful princess pushes taeyeon back on the couch and moves on top of her straddling the surprised shorter girl, ”Still nothing?”

“....maybe not nothing nothing. B-but we’re both girls so it’s fine if I don’t feel anything.”

“I feel like you’re hiding something. I don’t buy this cram school stuff. ” Jessica says seriously 

“Okay fine it’s not cram school. I just got a study partner. I didn’t want you to get jealous because I’m not studying with you.”

Please don’t ask who it is

“Yeah? Tiffany?”

“....” 

Jessica’s expression immediately changes ,“Oh my God? Was I right? I just said that because of a rumour I heard!”

Do people have nothing to do? 

“Yeah it’s Tiffany. She needs help with Korean .”

“And you thought it was a good idea to help her when I kept telling you how much I hate her!” Jessica says angrily 

“She’s not as bad as you think.”Taeyeon defends 

“That ? Wait a minute if you’ve been hanging out with her and now all of a sudden your asking about.... YOU LIKE TIFFANY!?”

“HUH? NO!”

“Taeyeon be honest!”

“I don’t!”

“I don’t know how you can like that ! Stop hanging out with her she’s bad news!”

“She’s not a !”

“Oh really? With those short skirts, flirting with every guy she sees! Looks like it doesn’t just work on guys! You’re blinded by lust!”

“I’m not!”

Jessica leans down so her face is so close to Taeyeon’s that the shorter girl can feel her breathing. She doesn’t know what’s going on but Jessica is on her lap with her face too close for it to be friendly and she can’t calm down. Her beautiful childhood friend’s soft lips are about to connect with hers. Taeyeon shuts her eyes unconsciously .

“Liar.” Jessica whispers then moves herself off Taeyeon. 

The other girl is frozen for a second, “Don’t ...do that.”

“I was just trying to show you that you’re into girls! That’s why her pheromones are working on you!”

Taeyeon gets up from the couch angrily and starts storming out Jessica’s house, “You’re the one that’s into girls!”

“You stare at them all the time!” Jessica shouts 

“I’m going home!”

How can she do that! How can she say that! I don’t like girls! She doesn’t know everything about me! 

 

*** 


“Oh my God! Justin!?” Tiffany shouts when she sees a familiar handsome guy looking at suits in the shops. 

“Tiffany!” The taller dark haired young man shouts back just as surprised. 

“What are you doing here? This is Korea right?” The rich girl is still in shock that her boyfriend from America is standing right in front of her as dreamy as ever in his stylish clothes. 

He laughs, “Yeah it’s Korea. I actually just got here last week . My parents want to move here to expand the business into Korea.”

“You’re kidding! Were you planning on calling?” She says angrily 

“I see some things don’t change. Calm down baby. I remembered the school  you said you transferred to and I told my parents I wanted to go there I was going to surprise you. I had no clue we would run into each other.”

Tiffany knows Justin through her dad. His parents business gets funded by Tiffany’s dad and it’s grown successful over the years making Justin a rich heir like Tiffany. Justin is a year older than Tiffany and he would take her on romantic dates and drives.  Tiffany was really happy with Justin. They were the dream couple. Rich, attractive, popular. 

The rich girl shows him a flirty smile, “Oh really. You were going to surprise me? What if I got a new boyfriend?”

He smirks, “You think I care? I’ll just get you back.”

The other guys in Korea were cute but they were all so passive. She wants someone that will fight for what they want. She finds that really hot.  

“So what you aren’t over me?” She teases 

“I’m transferring to your school. What do you think?” he retorts 

Tiffany grabs his arm and pulls him into a kiss. 
“I wasn’t over you either.” She whispers. 


*** 


“Taeyeon.” The blond answers her phone to hear Tiffany’s husky voice. The rich girl always calls her at night time. Taeyeon has been upset because of what Jessica said but she wants to just try erase it from her memory. She knows Jessica isn’t completely wrong which makes it way harder. She doesn’t look at guys the same way she looks at girls. It’s not something easy to admit. 

“Yeah.”

“Today I met Justin.”, Tiffany pauses “And we got back together.” 

Taeyeons heart stops. 

“...”

“Are you upset?”

The blond pauses for a while and tries to gather her voice, “.... Why would I be upset.”

“Sorry. I don’t know why I said that. It’s just since you were quiet. It’s great right? He’s transferring to our school on Monday.”

“....Yeah that’s great....”

“I’ll introduce you. He’s really hot.”

“....Okay.”

“Are you okay?” She asks since Taeyeon doesn't seem like her usual self. 

“I’m just really tired.”

“Okay I’ll let you sleep. I’ll see you on Monday.”

“See you on Monday.” Taeyeon says then Tiffany hangs up the phone call. 

My heart hurts... Is she going to start calling Justin at night time? Is she going to go shopping with him? Watch movies with him? Flirt with him? Kiss him...

Taeyeon takes her pillow and covers her face. 

It’s not ok. I don’t like it. I don’t want to meet him. 

​​​​​​

 

A/N:  This chapter was going to be very short but I extended it ^^