Fortunate Incident

High School Love On

"Kamsamida!" Lisa bowing to the nurse as they walk out the Clinic. Nothing serious on Mingyu's Body, just small bruises."I didn't have a chance to say thank you Mingyu-shi, I'm not sure if you know me but Im Lisa" Lisa said while extending her hand to Mingyu. "Kim Mingyu". he accepted the handshake. "Next time please be attentive so this wont happen again..what if im not there earlier?You must have pass out, Btw, I'll go ahead, I need to catch up with the practice" Mingyu said while hurriedly walk back to the Gym. Did he just scolded me right now?? - Lisa thought and currently in dazed ,her face is literally like this -> ( O.O ) ..she watched Mingyu walked away, Then he stop..He turned back to her.."Uhm just return the Jacket Later and pls wear it for the maintime,okey?". Mingyu said aloud. She just found herself nodded to him as a reply. "what the...why do i feel like his treating me like a kid!!!". Lisa also went back to the Gym .

It was around 5pm when they finished. It's already dark outside because it's raining so hard . Thankfully, Lisa did bring her Umbrella, Rosie reminded her about the weather forecast earlier. Everyone was saying goodbye and they all parted ways.. Lisa received a call from Jisoo that she will not be able to wait for her since she and Rosie need to accompany Jennie. Right! Jennie really need someone right now, Lisa thought. When she was about to go out, she notice Mingyu standing on the waiting shed, beside the School Gate,, Lisa approached him. "Ohh Mingyu-shi..why are you still here?, You didn't bring your Umbrella??"- Lisa asked. " Nah, I'm waiting for my mom, she visited someone near at School so she decided to pick me up as well ". He replied. " oohh that's sweet"- Lisa smiled. Then suddenly Strong wind Blows, Lisa was a bit swayed by it so Mingyu tilted his Body, as if protecting Lisa from the wind.. "thanks.." Lisa uttered , He's so close though and its kinda awkward..." Mingyu-nga!!"- someone shouted , both of them got startled and Look at the person who called. A late 40's lady with a very vibrant aura, waving at them. She must be Mingyu's mom. "Gotta go!" he said ,"STOPPPPP"- His mom shouted again and she went out the car with her Umbrella. "You! Napuen Namja!, why are leaving your Girlfriend Behind...oh plsss Agassi, Pls pardon my son.." . She said while walking towards them.

LISA POV:

OMG!! i was like looking at the older Version of Jisoo..Mingyu's mom is kinda wierd?..''Im so sorry omoni but im not his Girlfriend". while shaking my head. "Mom she's not my girlfriend so let's go" - Mingyu said while tryin to stop his mom."whatever...But Agassi maybe you can join us at home, I made a very delicious soup earlier, perfect for this weather" and its too late to say no coz she's already draggin me towards the car.. I hesitantly smile , i don't know what to do, i cant stop her, Ohhh Help!I I look at Mingyu ,with asking-for-help face but he sigh as if cant do anything as well.  I seated at the back  and Mingyu seated In front. He look at me and mouthed " Mianhe". I just smile and nod..  This is Crazy... my brain can't process this yet,, I just formally met this guy today and Next thing i know , I'm at His house,Eating soup..Can you imagine that?

"so Agassi.. you're so pretty ,so perfect for my son"- she giggled

"MOM!"- Mingyu warned her

"Alright , alright..i'll zip it okey"- she smiled at me. Whew!! she really have Jisoo's attitude.. Now i know how Jisoo will look like when she gets older. I cant help but smile. "Oh dear, i dont think you can go home right now.. The weather gets worst..." . His mom said.. "but dont worry, we have an extra room, i'll clean it for you dear, wait a sec!" she excitedly went upstairs. " WoW Your mom is ...".then Mingyu cut me.. "wierd?" he finished the sentence.. He laugh.."I am so sorry, You happen to be on the wrong place and at the wrong time.. You see, im the only child ,my mom had me a bit late and my dad past away when i was 4.." he paused. I'm like waiting for him to continue., " then she said she wants me to marry early so she can still see her grandchild ,lately she's setting me up with blind dates and all, It's Tiring actually and then she saw us, maybe she's thinking differently..".he finished. OOhhh so that's why..." I guess you need to call your friends , they must be very worried by now.." - Good thing Mingyu Reminded me  " Oh yeah wait i'll call them now".

"Yahhhhh Lalisa where are you at?? Its late and It's Raining hard"- Jisoo shouted

"It's thundering ,Lisa...kwenchana??- i can hear Rosie's worried voice

"Lisa were coming! where the heck are you?"- Jennie's angry voice

"Guys calm down..im Good, i'm staying at Suelgi's place right now because its raining so hard earlier and her place is near at school"- I lied,oh sorry chingus.. I just cant explain my situation right now over the phone.

After the phone call. Mingyu's mom shows up and ask me to come with her. She show me my room " Dear ,I also brought my unuse pajama so you can change clothes, feel at home okey" She's really nice and you can actually see her sincerity, "Thank you Omoni". I roam at the room, it's clean and comfty. After few minutes, i heard someone knock on the Door. I open it and saw Mingyu , "are you good here,?" he asked. "yep! all good , thanks" I smiled at him, Aw did he blushed??  ''Im on the other room next to yours, just incase you need something, Good night".he left swiftly. I'm now alone in the room, I close my eyes and force myself to sleep then Suddenly lighting strikes and followed by a loud thunder..I got starled and i can feel my whole body shaking, then another Loud rumbling on the sky. Otteoki!! I cant take this!! I'm scared of Thunder! I rushed outside and knock at Mingyu's room.