Heartbroken

High School Love On

JENNIE's POV

I watched Namjoon walkout the room in a hurry right after answering a call from the girl named MINA ,he bid goodbye and rushed outside. Jungkook entered the room and he's no longer surprise with my presence. "Jungkookshi who's Mina??"- i asked. "ah Mina from JYP school??she's the girlfriend of Namjoonie"- Then suddenly he put his hand on his  mouth , as if he realize he shouldnt be spilling it out. "uhmm i forgot i have a class today, see yah later Pres!" He said with the worried look on his face and he dashed outside without even looking at me.

I started tearing up while i'm walking back to the main Building..What the heck , tears just keep pouring..I didnt even know why...i felt pain in my chest! boya! this is all new to me. I stop ,wipe my tears and compose myself again...Am i jealous? ohhh yes i am! i panicked with the thought of it, how can this be,..i need to do something to erase this nonsense feeling! I need to talk to my friends!..i went straight to the library.

I saw Rosie, Lisa and Jisoo in the corner and i sprinted towards them . "guys i need to tell you SOMETHING!, let's go out" and without any word the three stands up and get all their things and followed me outside. We went to the cafe right next to our school. "so what'sup?" - Rosie asked worriedly. All of them are waiting for my answer.. I took a deep breath "ireallyhatemyself coz ithinkiminlovewithNamjoon!" I said it fast and clear. Lisa gasped, Rosie only stared at me

,"I knew it! Jendueki!! I know both of you are putting a show for your parents but i always knew its getting real!" Jisoo said with matter-of-factly tone.

"I dont think its a problem, like you're both engage and in fact your parents will love it for sure"- Rosie commented.

I sigh "the problem is ,namjoon will never like me. He swear he will not marry the girl his parent's wants. he even went to his Girlfriend earlier! i cant do this, it's suffocating, i need to do something about it...".I almost tear up again. They all went silent..

" Give it sometime jen, Sort your feelings out"-Rosie hugged me.

"actually...i decided ...i'm not gonna see him for awhile, i really need to distance myself before it get worst.." .i hear them sigh

"Alright , alright! Let's cheer up!! Who wants a cake??its on me!"- Lisa said , tryin to lighten the mood. "me!!! "- Jisoo answered while raising her hand. "here's the money but who will buy it?" Lisa mischieviously looking at us,. I cant help but smile, she's cute whenever she do that. She really is a happy virus..

~~~~~~~~~

After eating a lot (yep stress eating) , Lisa suddenly look at her her phone "OMG!! i'm gonna be late, we will have our first practice today!., " She hugged everyone and bid goodbye, Lisa is a member of the Cheerleading group at School, she's active when it comes to school activities.. she's also member of Dance club, Theater Club and Thai club , Yes she's Thai (lol everyone knows it) They migrated to Korea when she was 10 years old because of her Parent's business.

She changed to their Cheerleading Uniform and went straight to the Gym/court. On the other side of the court she saw the basketball team doing some practice game and on the other side was her group,she waved at the other members (the seniors just like her) Seulgi, Momo and Yungeom waved back to her.. (and some guys stealing glances at her when she arrived). She know she's pretty hot ,especially with that outfit. "alright guys ,I'll call the names of the new members" - she said while holding a paper with list of names. First and second year students just recently joined them .

Seulgi was setting some expectations to the new ones, when their attention were caught by some fangirls screaming.. " what the heck is going on"- Lisa looked at to where the noises coming from. She saw Mingyu entered the court with his fan girls. Ohh well , nothing new, this always happen... He's the star player of the Basketball team and He's tall and handsome... they just ignored it and continued,.After the assembly.. they started teaching the new moves to the newbies .. basically they will have a competition and they only have 2 months to prepare. Lisa was standing at the back , she's too focus on watching the newbies dance.. she's a bit strict when it comes to her business.. "watch out!!" someone Shout at the back. Lisa turn around to see what's goin on and saw a ball coming to her direction.. she dont have time to react! the ball is so near now.. Ohh No! it will Hit me!!!! -she shouted at her mind! she close her eyes and put her hands on her head (for defence)..."AHHHHHHHHH"- she heard the fan girls shout. She slowly open her eyes and saw Mingyu on the Floor...Basically He was able to catch the ball before it landed on her! He looks hurt, he is indeed hurt, he literally jump and let his body fall on the ground to catch that ball.."Oh my..are you okey? can you get up?" Lisa tryin to help him up..Every one gathered to check on him. " I think he needs to go to the Clinic" - the Coach said. "Uhm Miss , can you go with him..we still need to practice.".he added. Lisa nodded "Let's go" she looked at Mingyu while he stands up, he's caressing the left side of his arm which was impacted by the fall. "Im alright!" he said."Nope you're coming with me at the Clinic" Lisa grab Mingyu's hand and dragged him out. He's limping a bit while following her.

Lisa POV

In Order to go to the Clinic , We need to pass the hall way, which, a lot of students loitered.

(Because of Lisa's outfit, she was stared at by some guys. While the girls were murmuring something,..gossiping as to why theyre together.)

I move closer to him and asked "Uhm do you have any idea why they're staring at us?"."You're like asking me why your'e wearing like that". Mingyu sarcastically answered. I was surprised by what he said.. I cant help but frowned and look at him....ohh why is he angry? He seemed bothered and irritated. "I hate it this" then suddenly he pulled me and went to the other direction, we ended up at his locker. He pulled something and give it to me. I was so confused, It was his jacket.." Wear it or else i wont go to the Clinic" -He demanded. I'm still disoriented as to what he wants me to do, so he abruptly help me wear his jacket. "okey now let's go" - He went ahead as if nothing happened and leave me no choice but to followed him...

 

to be continued :)