M.O.T.T.E

High School Love On

DISCLAIMER : Very long chapter, I originally plan to make a 2 chapter for the ending part but to make it easier I decided to input all of it here :)  Thank you for reading! 

***********

Time flies so fast, it's been 4years now since they graduated from High school and Lisa once again standing in front of their School gate, As she entered and scanned the place, A nostalgic feeling came across her, this is the place where all great, funny, crazy and sad stories of her adolescent life happened..

(Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie and Rosie decided to attend on High School Reunion for the first time) 

Lisa went inside the Gym where the get together was being held., it was beautifully designed, A little stage on the center and tables everywhere with the name of their school section written on it and plenty of food on the side, a lot of people actually attended, Lisa took out her new Canon EOS 1D X II camera, she started taking some candid photos, Btw, she's now a renowned Photographer, It was just a hobby and she decided to take it more seriously and now, she's already earning from it. After taking few shots, She saw a familiar faces, just few steps away from her.. A little kid around 3 and half years old, having a serious conversation with her mom, he's trying to reason out to her. Lisa can't help but smile and she captured that moment, continuesly clicking her camera, as she slowly approached them.

"Mom, if I don't eat cake now, i will feel sad and according to Appa, being sad affects the body's immune system and it might give babies, a tummy ache.i might get a tummy ache so please let me eat that cake!! "-a little boy said full of convincing tone , "But you're not a baby anymore, Joonie-yah, look, you'll even have a little sister soon" As the Mom touched her belly.. .Good thing the boy seemed to agree to his defeat and he just pouted, then he abruptly looked to where Lisa's at. The little boy excitedly shout "Yay!!! Aunt Lisa is here!! Mom! mom look!!" then he run towards lisa and the latter give him a tight hug. "it seems like you're having another argument with your mom, sweetie.." - Lisa asked. "Yeah but she never let me win," - he again pouted his cute little lips . Lisa just laughed. "yah Jenduekki!  let him win just for this time,". As Jennie approached them smiling. "Lisa good to see you and Joonie-yah, look for your dad and asked to help you get a little amount of cake, but lop pls just a LITTLE  okey hun?do we have a deal? " - Jennie bend down to be at Joonie's level. The kid's face lit up " okey deal! Yay!!!!! Love you mom and love you too aunt Lisa you da best! Appa!!! Appa!! " - As he sprint to Look for his dad in the middle of the crowd.. Namjoon turn his head and look at his little guy running towards him and he opened his arm to catch him and carried him effortlessly, as Joonie excitedly boast that he got his mom's approval to eat a cake.

Sweet right? Well After graduation Jennie and Namjoon got married,then went to separate University, then both took over their parent's company after and surprisingly both complemented each other, contradict to what the others says, they thought they were a mismatched couple, and most of them believe that they won't last a year on their marriage life (especially that it was arranged) . But even up to this day, Namjoon still head over heals in love with Jen, and Jen lowkey crazy about him too

Jennie followed her eyes to where Joonie's direction and she sigh. "How are you??" Lisa suddenly asked. "I'm doing fine but, this little girl right here, sometimes made me eat weird stuff" Jennie laugh as she gently caressed her 6months old baby bump (on her tummy) .,Lisa grinned. "where's the others?? I thought everyone agreed that we should be here before 8??"-Jennie looked at her watch."Jichu said she's on her way and Chaeng, hopefully she'll not have a Jetlag"- Lisa said with a knowing tone., Rose just arrived from her Honeymoon in Australia with Chanyeol sunbae, they recently got married and that was the last time the four of them saw each other. They actually thought Rose would be the first one to settle down but She and Chanyeol decided to focus on their career first and save money for their future, a very good and wise move indeed. 

"Let's just wait there"- Jennie hold Lisa's hand and lead her to the empty table, they're both busy greeting familiar faces on their way.. Reunion is not bad as Lisa thought. It was fun actually. She and Jennie chatted for a bit when Jisoo running towards them, with her apologetic face. "Mianhe!!!!" -she said and give them both a warm hug. "Yah Jichu!! I can't believe you, you just near this place and you're late, i would understand if Chaeng will be late, since she literally just arrived here in Korea today, while you! - Jennie's hormones acting up right now. Lisa just laugh, Jichu still trying to calm Jennie down. Jichu owned a clothing store near this placr,  she started her business a year ago and the funny thing was , she asked the other four to be the model of her dresses, Lisa remembered they had so much fun at the studio, She took those photos for free of course. Then suddenly, Suga appeared from nowhere, Jisoo automatically smiled at him. He lazily approach them and Give Jisoo a backhug. "Hey guys, stop, there's ants everywhere..." Jennie commented,cant bear the sweetness of the two. All of them laugh. 

Jisoo and Suga had a roller-coaster relationship, for the past 4 years, its been On and Off, they broke up and less than 6months they'll got back together again. This couple are hard headed..both are explosive and passionate, both are extreme, so they really needed that breakups in between, both tried to date other people during their "Off" times, but the next thing you'll know they're back to each other arm's again. It happens every time, to the extent that Jennie, Lisa, Rose and Namjoon making bets already if they'll be back together or not, and every freaking time Namjoon always win, he always told them that Suga won't ever let Jisoo go. 

"guys, i have an announcement to make but let's wait for Pasta to arrive." - Jisoo excitedly said and asked Suga to go away, He gave Jisoo a quick kiss and Joined BTS, whose very noisy at the far end table. They all looked at them " i still can't believe whenever i see Namjoon, carrying your son, Jen," - Jisoo commented then she laughed. "I know right, who would have thought he'll be a hands-on dad.. I just can't deal with their brains sometimes," - Jennie said while smiling. "Oh Chaeng is here!!!!" - Lisa excitedly announced. All of them, teasingly smiled at Rose as she approached them."How's the honeymoon?? "Jisoo grinned. " exhausting ahahhahhaa"-Rose answered and Everyone squealed. "Where's your husband??" - Jennie asked. "He's at home, he actually wants to come but i let him rest instead..anyway how's everyone??" - Rose said, she looked tired but still glowing  "okey so since you're here, i want to give this to everyone." - Jisoo took 4 envelope from her bag. "OMG!!!! I'm  so happy for you Jichu!!! - Lisa give Jisoo a little hug. " well it's about time,"-Rose added giving jisoo a tap on her back.  " so both of you decided to settle down? "-Jennie asked." Yeah, we just woke up one day tired of all the breakups so He suddenly asked me to marry him, "- Jisoo nonchalantly explained. "omo!!  Joonie's gonna be the ring bearer, and speaking of that lil bunny, where is he?"Rose excitedly asked after reading the content of the white envelope and Jennie pointed her to where BTS at. Then they continue chatting. 

De javu, Lisa thought, it's as if this scened happened before, she felt left out, everyone settling down, and here she was, still waiting for him, she did try going out with other guys but for some reason it didn't work out. Then it all goes back to Mingyu, Is he gonna come? Lisa wondered. She sigh, deym, i did wait Mingyu, where are you? !! As she lazily laid her eyes around the room, some holding their babies, some just flirting and most were laughing, then her eyes stopped at the bench where He broke her heart, that scene still very clear in Lisa's memory,

"Hey Lis, you okey?" - Rose getting her attention, Lisa look at her and notice that everyone's eyes was on her. "Don't worry Lisa, if he's meant to be with you, I'm sure he'll come back" - Jisoo said as she suddenly became serious, everybody knows Lisa's situation. Jennie just gave her an encouraging smile and hugged her. 

The party comes to end, one by one, people were leaving, .Jennie and Namjoon with Joonie sleeping on his arms, bid goodbye, as they still need to go to work tomorrow, Suga and Jisoo still can't get enough of each other, also left and Rose was unexpectedly picked up by Chanyeol Sunbae, which made Rose's heart fluttered once again. Lisa went back to the gym and seated at the same bench from 4yrs ago, She's now alone, she's still want to wait,

 maybe just maybe he'll show up. 2 more minutes..,

Lisa thought as she shivered from the coldness, not sure if its her heart or the place., 2 mins past, that's it!  She decided to go and right on time, she saw someone opened the door, Her jaw literally drop!... Mingyu gasping some air, as he stopped in front of her, "Oh thanks God i still made it, Oohhh thank Goodness!!" - he breath heavily. Lisa blinked, she can't freaking believe Mingyu's here, in flesh, he looked more matured and more handsome,.. She can't believe his built changed, he's more manly now, "Lis, thanks for waiting," he smiled, His breathing became normal.," what made you think i'm waiting for you?? "-Lisa raised her brow.," I can feel it, "- Mingyu took her hand and lead her outside, Lisa's still perplexed and just followed him towards his car. Woah this is too fast, Lisa still looking at his hand clasped tightly on hers. 
" wait, where are we going? and what happened to you?? What took you so long,? How could you?? "- Lisa bombarded him a question. " Lis i just arrived today, and save all your questions honey, we lost so many years so let's not waste any second of it starting today,  okey,? Now get in, i need you to meet my family, i mean, not just my mom since apparently, both of you are like best friends, i'm referring to my grandparents and uncle they're all here with me" -kudos to Mingyu, who managed to say it in one go. Lisa just nodded. Well It's true that even after he went to New York, Omoni and Lisa didn't stop seeing each other, (though they never talked about Mingyu), Lisa even confided to her all the mishaps of her past relationship, she indeed treated Mingyu's mom as one of her best friend. 

Mingyu hold her hand tightly as they entered his house, Lisa, felt nervous all of the sudden.  Everyone was in the living room, chattering everywhere, it was like a mini family reunion, then suddenly all eyes were on them and it went dead silent, "guys, Finally, i want you to meet my future wife Lisa...". Every one cheered and Mingyu's mom appeared from the kitchen and hugged Lisa. "i'm sorry dear, i'm the spy, i literally reported everything to him, he forced me to do it, i swear i didn't intend any harm." Omoni said with her teary eyed, she's so happy for them , Lisa can't help but smile.. What a turn of event! , she felt Mingyu's arm around her and he whispered, "I always love you lis, all this time it's always been you.. will you marry me??oh sorry, i take that back, You will marry me.. " and he slid a ring to lisa's finger, whose currently stunned by what's going on, she felt like this is a shotgun proposal, where she can't say "no" but of course "No"  is never an option, she freaking lovin it..as an answer she just kiss him and he kissed her back passionately , ONCE AGAIN THE AUDIENCE CHEERED AND CLAPPED FOR THEM. 

Oh! i love happy ending! 
-Finally,
M
oment Of Truth The End-