Second Chance? Maybe?

High School Love On

Continuation of Chapter 9:

"let's go!  Let's eat! -  Rose lured Lisa and Jisoo out of the library. Good way to change the topic!." yas!  I like what you're thinking lets go go go! FOOOOOOOOD! "- Jisoo enthusiastically agree.  Lisa just followed them shaking her head. 

But Destiny is playing hard right now. After they enter the Canteen, Rose froze as they saw Chanyeol, Suho, DO and Lay are messing around the counter.

" yah i miss the food here!!  Oh that's Jisoo and..." Suho stopped his sentence and automatically turn his head to Chanyeol, He saw him looking at the girls direction expressionless. Awkward as it is, Jisoo still greet them, "oh annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims"- she politely bow and the others did the same. " hi jisoo, your still pretty as ever"- Suho tried to make the situation lighter.  Jisoo just laugh

Then suddenly a loud bang! coming from side that startled everyone. Apparently Suga was sitting there, witnessing the flirtation and all,  and He purposely hit the table for no good reason. He stands up, walk like a boss and dragged Jisoo away before she can even react.  It happened very quickly!  Bewildered by what happened, Rose and Lisa proceed to the available table. "would you like to go outside?  Let's eat at the cafe instead" Lisa worriedly asked Rose.  "no, we're gonna stay here".  Rose is furious, He didn't even look at her in the eye, He didn't even say hello!  While she, on the other hand, created thousands of scenario on what would it be if she saw him again and now that it's happening, She didn't expect him to react like he didn't care!.

Jennie joined them after few mins, but before she even sit, Namjoon showed up and dragged Jennie out!  WHAT'S WITH BTS, THEY KEEP ON DRAGGING MY FRIENDS OUT!! 

Good thing Lisa still....-wait where's Lisa.. 
 Rose turn around and found out she's on a phone with someone, shortly after she went back to Rose, "Chaeng I'm so sorry, Mingyu's Mom called, she wants to meet me today, i did promise to accompany her" - Lisa said apologetically. "that's okey Lisa, you can go".  "awww thanks Chaeng"  then she Hurriedly go outside. 

Great! Just great! I'm alone again..she didn't even know if Chanyeol still here,
 
"your friends seemed a little busy today"

Rose surely know the owner of that voice, she's so familiar with it that her heart start to pound erratically, she slowly move her face up and meet his gaze.  Park Chanyeol!.
Without asking for permission, Chan sit at the chair opposite to her. "why are you still here?". - Rose asked, "how are you Chaeyoungie??"- Chanyeol didn't bother answering her question.

"You're really bad Chaeyoungie.." he said as he chuckled.

God how i miss that laugh! -Rose running thought - maybe i'll ask how he and Irene doin'?? Was it Irene?? Yeah whatever!  i need to ask.

"so how are you and..... Irene?". Rose asked.

 That caught Chanyeol off guard,His expression changed to a serious one. Omo!  did i ask a wrong question??

"how did you know her?? I didn't remember introducing Irene to you.." Chanyeol suspiciously, trying to figure out what's goin on.

"I don't think she'll talk to you, nope Irene won't do that.." 

 "I saw both of you TALKING at the PARKING LOT last time ". - Rose emphasize every word, she really don't know where all her courage came from but she's on fire right now! One thing for sure she didn't have this kind of courage last year! Maybe Anger drives her.

" Oh so you hear us talking? "-Chanyeol realizing something right now.

" Yes"  Rose answered shortly .  "then why Chaeyoung?? Why did you leave me ?" -Chanyeol asked.

SERIOUSLY?? THE NERVE!  she became even furious by the minute, Then suddenly Chanyeol phone ring.  He didn't even want to pick it up because he's waiting for her response. "Hey Chan, answer your phone first". - As Rose trying to calm herself down. Chanyeol sigh and pick it up. "Oh Irene what's up? What??  Like right now?? Okey, i'll go, wait for me".  Once again Rose's heart was shattered right in front of him. It was written all over her face!  Is he a sadist? Oh i hate him so much!  As she glare towards him. Chanyeol was thinking so hard while staring at her Jealous-written face.. Then she heard him laugh like crazy, "Holy Crap Chaeng!! Paboyah, come with me!  I need to show you something" -  then he grabbed her hand and dragged her outside. 

GREAT! I'M BEING DRAGGED AS WELL!