Confession

High School Love On

I kinda feel like writing about NamJen first, so yeah, :) 

________________________________________

Jennie still afraid to face Namjoon, afraid that her feelings might  betrayed her again, She hates it when she can't control herself, she wants a full control of everything but Namjoon seem to ruin it. And their hide and seek game are now coming to an end, Namjoon found her at the School Canteen and dragged her out without even knowing whereto, She can tell he's angry, by the way he grip her hand, God!  He's definitely furious, Jennie decided not to provoke him  And just stay quiet, they arrived at roof top, he abruptly  released her hand  "for God sake Kim Jennie! why are you keep hiding from me!!" -  Namjoon burst!  "I'm not, im just you.. know busy with all school stuff.. ".  Jennie bite her lower lip, hoping he'll accept that.  But guess not...Namjoon smirked "do you think i'll buy that? Huh?? Now tell me what's goin on? ". Namjoon face flooded by frustration. Jennie had enough!  Once and for all she wants this conversation to end!! She muster all her courage.. 

"what should i do Namjoon-shi! I think I'm in love with you and there's no way to...erase this if... If i keep on seeing you! Stupid right!! Urghhhh now laugh!  Laugh all you want but that's it... I'm  not gonna lie anymore.. I'm done.. Period "  she gasped some air, she felt like her heart was about to explode.. whew!  That was.. fast... Maybe I'm a rapper in my previous life.. Jennie cursed in her mind after.. She felt embarrassed but she bravely looked at Namjoon.  He was AMUSED!  He was speechless...

"Now if you' ll excuse me i have a lot of things to do" -  Jennie tried to escape from that embarrassing confession. "Uhm Omma wants you to stay at my house later.."  Namjoon said after he recovered from what he heard..

Jennie was petrified, Oh so that's why he's desperately looking for me,He needs help because of his parents again, great! JENNIE KIM just great..you are just a mere excuse.. 

"Okey I'll go there tonight " - Jennie said without looking back.  

Right after she's gone, Namjoon Collapsed, All his strength seem to fade.. Jennie is definitely a tough one..then a relieved smile form on his lips, showing his beautiful dimple...

************
JENNIE POV


I already packed my overnight things, i'm expected to be in Namjoon's household later.  Lisa still worried about it,"Is it really okey Jen??".  "don't worry i'll be fine" - As i assured her.  Jisoo also arrived with Dalgom on her hand, "Jendeuki, if Namjoon do something bad, call us right away okey" -  Jisoo said while patting Dalgom's head.  Rose also entered the room, she just finished talking to her boyfriend on the phone.. To be honest, today still a happy day despite of what happened to me earlier , Rosie was reunited with Chanyeol-sunbae and cleared things out.. I'm so happy for her.. Rose definitely deserves to be happy....i looked at my watch, "Oh guys, i need to go, don't forget to lock the door" as i picked my backpack.  "Yes Omoni!  -  the three said in unison and laugh!. I gave them a hug before i go. 

I arrived at Kim's Residence, it was a big elegant house, hmm maybe as big as our house, (referring to her parents house).  I ringed the doorbell and Namjoon's mom opened it.  A slight confusion pass by on her face then it was changed to excitement.. That expression caught me off guard . "Omo, Jennie, come in.. Yahh what a nice surprise, feel at home okey.." as she lead me inside the house.  "i didn't know your co-"

"MOM!" -  Namjoon interrupted.. He's running down the stairs, 
"YOU ASKED HER TO COME RIGHT?? "- Namjoon said, giving emphasis to every word...I'm still figuring out  what's goin on.  I looked at his mom's face again, she looks like she's trying to understand his son as well.. What the heck is this... 
"Oh yeah of course i did, "- Namjoon's mom cleared , and laugh, after few minutes chatting she excuse herself to prepare some snacks. 
" yah Kim Namjoon what was that?? She didn't expect me to here right?!"- I am so furious now and I'm getting ready  to kill him.  " what are you talking about, she said she did right? Cmon, wifeu.. I'll show you my room."- He grabbed my bag and lead me to his room. I still can't believe he lied to me..

We entered to his room, I was amazed, i didn't expect it to be clean and organized. My eyes caught by a bookshelf on the side. "woah so you love reading?" i looked at him, as he sit down at the edge of his bed. "well yeah, one of my hobby i guess"
"wooh then why aren't you attending class and just messing around at school, it seems like you love this things". I took one book from the shelf and sit down next to him, turning some pages of the book in my hand, hmm interesting,  "It's ready boring to attend school, i know all the lessons anyway.." He answered nonchalantly, "are you saying your a genius?? Huh.. Don't kid yourself!"..i find it so funny, he's really confident in saying it.
"i guess i am, i dont know, i just know it... "- he said while looking at me..." what? Is that for real?? Oh wait! Woahhhh daebak!! Was it you who top the school entrance exam and didn't show up so it's the second top student who did the acceptance speech??? " he just nod, not really interested with our topic, while, ME, im literally shock! I can't freaking believe it!! I still remember, how it became a hot issue when the top student did not show up at all, This idiot looking guy beside me top our school entrance, i wonder if he's the same level with Rose (well Rose was a transferee) 

" Wifeu... Lets cuddle".- Namjoon said cutely like a puppy.. "yah byuntaee!."I suddenly stands up and ready to run.."hey  Jen, what are you thinking, im not gonna do anything bad, i just want to hug you, and in the first place, you are my fiancé! , "- he seemed so serious about it.."yah, how can i be sure that you're not gonna do something weird?".  Omg.. A little more push i think i'm gonna give in, deym my heart is betraying me again. I heard him sigh "i thought....I thought you Love me??" He said it innocently.. Deym your cute face! Why is he bringing that stupid confession here!!   "isn't it bad if i'm cuddling a different person other than my fiancee right??" - AGAIN, he said it on his most innocent voice and face.. Like a little kid trying to argue with his mom.  Aiisshhh i give in..f**k it,! 

I move closer and join him to bed. "YAY" he exclaimed, again like little kid who won the argument, then he hugged me after we lie down, And because i'm petite, he put his chin to my head and pulled me closer, he put his arm around my waist, all i can hear was his heart beating and evenly breathing, its sooo addicting actually, hearing his heart beat was like listening to a lullaby, i suddenly felt tired and i started to doze off. 

 "i miss you..."

 I'm not sure if im hearing it right or if its a part of a dream  but that's what Namjoon murmured before i completely blank out.