Some things never changed

High School Love On

Rosie and Jennie are killing some time at the library, waiting for their next class.  After getting books they settled at the left corner of the library near the window where they can see people going in and out.  Minutes later, Jennie suddenly stands up while looking outside! 
"Omg, chaeng, Namjoon is coming towards here, i need to go!  Just make a good excuse if he ask where i'm at, okey? ". Then without looking back Jennie Hurriedly exit on the other side of the library.  That made Rose wonder, how long are they gonna be like this,.  Its been a week now that Jennie decided to keep her distance and avoiding Namjoon and he seemed to realize it by now.  He keeps looking for Jennie. And speaking of the devil.. "hey Pres'chingu". Namjoon is now in front of her.  
"have you seen my wifue? "-Namjoon asked. "Yeah earlier, but she went out already , i dont know where to."- well that's half truth though . Rosie studied Namjoon's face.. He was a bit irritated

" tell me the truth, is your friend avoiding me or something"  -Namjoon said with his scary loud voice. 
Rosie raised her eyebrow," i dont think im the right person to answer that question.. And if you dont mind, im reading something here so"- Rosie said, putting end to the conversation. Namjoon muttered something then he walks out. 

Rosie never really intervene to her friends life, she's a good listener but never really a good adviser, As what her friend's said, her life is boring, she can't relate to anything, because she lack experience, The truth is, she's looking for someone who can make her heart flutter again. YES,  AGAIN,  Just like before..there's only one guy who can make it beat like crazy , and her friends didn't know about it..  She keep it all by herself,. Every since she was a kid, she's already a loner, she had trust issues before, people befriended  her just to take advantage of her, she had good grades, she came from rich family and she had looks, but she's lonely, her parents always fighting, her mom left with another man, her best friend in grade school betrayed her as well. So "Trusting someone" is kinda hard for her... Then thankfully, she met Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa. They are genuine people and that gives her a lil hope to trust someone again. 

Rose attention was brought back by some girls who just entered, 
"oh Chanyeol sunbaenim is here!! I saw him earlier ". - the girl no. 1 excitedly said it to girl no. 2 (lol extras) 

" really?? Whooaah you're so lucky you saw him!"-the girl no.2 answered. 

"yeah.. Like after they graduate i thought i'm not gonna see his handsome face again! , he even smiled at me.. Kyaaaaah!". Girl no.1 was ecstatic! 

Some things never changed... it's been a year now since he left the school but he's still popular as always, and hearing his name makes her feel uneasy, like her heart beats crazily again.. some things never changed.. she close her  eyes and take a deep breath

As soon as she open her eyes she saw Jisoo running towards her.  "Pasta!  Pasta!... Did you hear the news, Chanyeol sunbae is here!!". Jisoo gasping some air as she deliver the "News".  " yeah I've heard"- as Rosie calmly turned the pages of the book that she's reading. Then lisa sprinting towards them  as well   - -  "yah!  Chaeng-". 

 "she knows it already, lisa" Jisoo answered.

"guys what's the big deal.." Rose said without taking her eyes on the book. 

"Chaeng we know you like him, we dont know what happened with you guys before but we know you really like him, maybe there's a second chance.. We want you to be happy chaeng, "- Lisa tried to cracked Rosie's fully guarded heart. 
Jisoo also looking at her with those we-understand-ish eyes. 

Rose smiled "I sincerely thank you for your concern but that's all in the past, I'm totally fine now, let's just forget it okey? ". - Rose tried to convince them and also tried to convince herself, how can she freaking forget Park Chanyeol