Taken

High School Love On

Without any word, Rose found herself in Chanyeol's car.. He silently drive, while she keep her attention outside the window, fully aware of those constant glances from the driver. They arrived at the Hospital, huh? Why Hospital??? 

Without asking, Rose followed Chanyeol inside, they entered a room and Irene was being attended by a nurse.  "Oh hi.. Chanyeolie, your fast! Thank you for coming and hi there" -  Irene switched her attention to Rose.  Before Rose can answer, Another person came in, she must be a doctor by the looks of her white gown, she's carrying a new born baby, A NEW BORN BABY????????? Confused as ever, Rose looked at Chanyeol, whose also smiling from ear to ear while looking at the baby. 

"Irene, your baby is very healthy, here look" while showing the baby to Irene ( currently teary-eyed). "I'll bring him to the Neonatal ward for check up then you can visit him on the ward later, for now take a rest, you did a good job".  The doctor smiling while explaining it. She shortly excused herself.  

Rose, really can't understand why she agreed to come, at anytime she's about to burst and ready to leave but Chanyeol's hand suddenly stop her.  He's holding her hand in front of Irene, Is he for real???, She saw Irene smile.. What th-

"Oh I'm so sorry I'm late!!! Sweetie how are you??? ". A guy suddenly entered the room and went directly to Irene.  He still grasping some air, it seems like he was running towards here. " yah!  Park Bogum, what took you so long, , haist" - Irene playfully smack him. "where's baby Minguk??" -  Park Bogum asked excitedly . "He's in the ward" after Irene answered, Park Bogum noticed them at last!.  "Chanyeolie!!!"-he Bro-hug him."Thanks for coming".  

"anytime, oh by the way, this is Chaeyoung". Chanyeol still holding her hand as he introduced her.  

"hmmm woah nice meeting you! I've heard a lot about you and it's my pleasure meeting you at last". Park Bogum said, Now that made Rose more confused.

 "Chan, let's go, let's visit my baby boy, c'mon!... oh if you don't mind ms. Chaeyong, i'll borrow this guy for few mins" - Park Bogum said, grinning as he look at their holding hands. She shyly released her hand. And let Chanyeol go

The Room became awkwardly silence.. Rose didn't know what to do, she definitely have an idea as to why Chanyeol brought her here, He wants to show her that him and Irene are not an item.. That actually shocked her.. "hmmm Rose right? You go by your nickname Rose?? - Irene cut her wondering thoughts." Yeah" she answered with an awkward smile.  "Come here, sit down...." -  As Irene pointed to the chair next to her bed. "uhmmm if you don't mind me asking what happened between you two?? To be honest i was jealous of you.. , Chan always talked about you, that's why i was really curious what happened right before his graduation.. He was sooooo sad and i know it involves you.. I mean he obviously like you..no wonder, after finally meeting you in person, wow you're really beautiful..." Rose blushed, she never expect receiving compliments from Irene..

Irene continued. "I remember, I even went to your school and confronted Chan. Ahahhahha I'm sorry, i had crazy one sided love with Chanyeol before i met Bogum, hope you'll forgive me.. But you know what after i Confronted Chan that day, he made me realize something very important,  to look for somebody else and be happy..... .

..........  

Why do i keep hearing a name like "Rose" ??  Who's that person Chan?? Why?? Tell me who's that girl?? My friends told me you're crazy about her! "-
"Irene I tol-" 
"No chan tell me something that i want to hear!!!! Tell me!! "- Irene said with a begging voice. 
"I'm not seeing Rose, I'm not in Love with her and  I don't like her... She's nothing.. "- Chanyeol said coldly. 
" Is that what YOU WANT TO HEAR from me huh? Well I'm sorry but i can't, Yes i'm in love with Rose and she's someone precious to me, just like how you feel towards me right now, that's exactly how i feel towards her. She's the one and i can't love anyone else except her.. I dont deserve you Irene, you deserve someone who can really love you and who can make you happy.. I'm still gonna be your friend no matter what" -Chanyeol trying to make her understand the situation and that was the first time they had that kind of conversation. Chan always avoided this topic before.. 

......... 

Rose tears started falling, she can't help it,  if she only stayed for few more minutes that day she would have save herself from all the agony and pains she gone through.. Irene noticed it and pass her a tissue, "I'm sorry i made you cry" - She worriedly said. "No.. It's not your fault Irene, I'm just so stupid.. (sigh) but you see,  Chanyeol didn't say anything about.... being in love with me, he never said those words.." As Rose tryin to dry her eyes. "that Jashik!  Aisshh.. Chan was never really good with words, he normally show it by action.. Believe me i know him very well, Chan and i are childhood friends and because he always protects me, i started to develop some kind of infatuation towards him, i always look up to him but he only treats me like a sister. Then I met Park Bogum, that made me totally understand Chan's words - to look for someone that i truely deserve - " Irene smiled, reminiscing the time when she and Bogum met. 

Rose and Chanyeol bid goodbye to the couple, Rose promised to visit them again and agreed to be the God mother of Baby Minguk.  Chanyeol can't stop smiling. 

As they settled inside the car, Chanyeol stared at her. "boyah, stop staring" -  Rose being uncomfortable with his stare.  "i just noticed, did you cry Chaeyoungie?? Your eyes is a bit red". As he move closer to check her eyes. Rose Gasped, crap.. The car space became so little.. "yah Park Chanyeol move" as she pushed him back to his seat.  Chanyeol just laughed. "Thank God i still have this kind of effect on you". Rose sigh and for a sec, a question suddenly popped up to her head then she Courageously asked.  "just be honest Chanyeol, DO you like me???" Rose didn't know why she suddenly asked him, she bit her lower lip, trying hard to think what she can do to take those words bac but it's too late.  "Woah Chaeyoungie i didn't know you have this side in you, and No, to answer your question, No I don't like you, I freaking Love you.. Isn't it obvious? ..what about you Chaeyoung, i'll ask you again, be honest, do you like me??" - that caught her off guard, she was unprepared to have her question backfired. "uhhmmm...."  She looked at Chanyeol  again, she cant help but laugh He was so focused as if his life depends on her answer, she found it so fascinating and funny. She started laughing so hard. "Yah answer me first before you laugh!! And what's so funny by the way, Hey Park Chaey-" 

" I love you too!" - Rose cut him off.  He was stun!!  Both of their faces were so red, Rose was about to say something to avoid the awkwardness but  Chanyeol suddenly kissed her and she answered it back passionately. 

********
Rose entered their apartment fanning her hands.  Why is it so hot woah and she can't stop smiling .  Jennie Noticed her as Rose sit beside her. "hey Chaeng, wassup? ". Lisa and Jisoo also joined them . "Uhmm guys..  I'm dating Park Chanyeol.".. She waited for their response but it was unusually silent then she glance at them, they were just preparing for a loud cheer! "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah@#$#@(##@@##$!!!! " as the three can't stop screaming!!

" sshhhhhhh please calm down, Lisa stop dancing weirdly! , hey Jisoo come down don't try to crawl on that freaking wall!!  Jennieyah help!! ouch! ". "we're just so happy for you Chaeng!," as Jennie throw her another pillow!

 

**************
PCYXPCY story done, so i'll go back to Jisoo and Suga's story, by the way I'm excited Bts gearing for thier come back this September, hoping for JisooxBts moments again