Accidentally in love

High School Love On

Lisa woke up alone in the room, she looked at her phone and it was 7:15am,crap!  She needs to go, she went straight to the bathroom and hold the handle of the door but it suddenly open., she was shocked on what her eyes is looking, abs abs abs!!, Same shocked shows on Mingyu's face!. He was half , he just finished taking a bath.

As soon as Lisa realize it, she quickly put her hands on her eyes, her whole face became red.  "yah!  Mingyu!!!  Get dress!why are you here?? " She shouted.  "excuse me this is my room that you barged in last night remember?? ". Mingyu said, he was surprised at first but then he was also amused by her reaction, he can't help but smile. "hey what are you smiling at! Are you mocking me or something? " Lisa raised her hand to give him a smack but Mingyu catch her hand. "woah it's too early for a fight Lisa-ya.. Okey Mianhe, your just so deym cute whenever you blush like that.. " He said while laughing..
And

Right then, 

"kids! Breakfast is ready! ". - They heard Mingyu's mom voice as their gaze shifted to the door and it opened, His Mom entered the room, and stared at them with her big curious eyes! .

She saw Lisa standing next to Mingyu who happen to be half and holdin lisa's hand.

"mom! Can you knock before you enter, geez manners pls! "Mingyu angrily scold his mom. 

"Oh im sorry.. "-she gave them her teasing smile, she Hurriedly close the door and shouted,

"be quick guys, you need to eat breakfast!!" 

Lisa's jaw drop, and look at Mingyu, who went to his drawer and get a clean shirt and before she could say anything, Mingyu cut her off

" lisa-ya, it's really pointless to argue about this, since you know my mom is a bit delusional, she will believe what she wants to believe so if i were you, just chill okey? Don't think about it too much".  Then he went outside. Leaving Lisa with burning red cheeks. 

So after she washed her face, put a very light make up and then she went downstairs, Mingyu's already eating and his mom appeared from the kitchen. 
"Dear, come here, sit beside him" His mom said with her warmest smile. 
Lisa hesitated for a moment, it's still fresh from her memory what happened last night and this morning, like a flash back..she blushed unknowingly 

"oh dont worry dear, Mingyu explained to me what happen so.. Dont be shy.. Okey?. Now sit".- His mom assured her. Lisa felt relieved and joined them, they started eating, his mom is a natural chatter box, lisa's enjoying it and totally forget the incident earlier. She never imagined eating breakfast at Mingyu's house can be so much fun. 

Mingyu borrowed his Mom's car and drived Lisa back home.  It was Saturday so no classes.  They saw Jennie, Rosie and Jisoo standing outside. "uhmm i guess you're in a serious trouble, look at them, they're freaking scary" - Mingyu said before parking the car on the side.  Lisa sigh.  Both of them went out. 

"hi guys,  he's Mingyu.. You know him right?? He is the captain of our basketball te-"

"so what happen?? Are you dating him??why didn't we know about this? "-Jennie interrupted Lisa

"Chincha lalisa, you spend a night with him right?? "- Jisoo said while giving Mingyu a suspicious look. Mingyu  felt like he's a criminal or something 

" Are you gonna take full responsibility of our friend?? "- Rosie said directly towards Mingyu, he was caught off guard so he answered. "Y-yes??

"HOLDUP!!!  guys stop!! Nothing happen okey?, i was invited by his mom coz she thought I'm his girlfriend and i didn't have a choice but to go, and we are not dating!  Period. ".  -  Lisa shouted out of frustration! 

The three of them tried to check her expression if she's lying. 

" Alright then,  let's get inside, it's  cold here"- Jennie cooly dismissed the topic. 
That means they believe her. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mingyu-ssi" Jisoo said and followed Jennie inside. 

"what should we have for breakfast?? " - Rosie asked the other two while going back. 

" wow just like that,  they change mood just like that .. " Mingyu said feeling amazed by them. 

" yeah, they are bunch of bi-polar people, I'm  used to it now, anyways thank you for driving me here, and pls tell omoni that i'm so grateful with her hospitality, see you at school,.... Uhmm Bye".  Lisa gave him a lil bow and shy smile before she went inside. 

Mingyu's still standing outside, its been few minutes now that Lisa entered the apartment. He felt something is missing now that she's gone. He knows that Lisa accidentally took something from him on that brief encounter ...which any other girls can't even get a hold to, He automatically put his hand on his heart, letting out a sigh,and he went back home.

____________________________________

Ayo guys!!  Sorry it takes a while in updating this, actually, I'm planning to drop this work coz I'm a bit busy but a lot of you subscribed, so it motivates me to continue this :) Thanks and Good day everyone! 

 

Ps.:  pcyxpcy episode Coming soon....